Thank you for all the great recipes – they always work perfectly and taste great! It’s packed with so much delicious flavor - you’ll love this easy homemade salsa! ★☆ Restaurant Style Salsa is so simple to make and it's amazing how it tastes just like what you would get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. It was my first time making homemade salsa. Cook for 3 to 4 hours on high or 5 to 6 on low. This is made with a handful of ingredients and turns out so tasty. Peeling tomatoes is key. Are a lot of expiration dates/timelines BS, or are there a lot of othe. Home » Food » Sauces, Dips, and Dressings » Restaurant Style Salsa (Easy, Mild, Homemade Salsa). Now I love making it at home and every time I make it I am amazed how easy it is to make. *Note – If you’re looking for a fire roasted salsa recipe, you’ll need to cook ingredients under the broiler with the skin side up for 6 – 8 minutes instead (or until the skins have blackened and blistered). This simple recipes uses only 6 ingredients: It’s made with no cilantro and no lime juice, but you could definitely add some in if you prefer it that way! A salsa recipe with flavour you can’t buy in a jar. Also, the chunkier the salsa, the more it separates when sitting around. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. Can I use a blender? Restaurant Style Salsa ~ easy, 5 minute restaurant style salsa made in the blender from canned tomatoes + a few spices. I LOVE LA!!! If you’re keen to make a recipe using fresh tomatoes, try this one from Jo Cooks. And repeat! Taste and add salt to your preference. Taste test with corn chip for salt and lime. It’s amazing!

I made it with the addition of lime juice. My dear wife made this today and OM’God i was on happy tears of ❤️. ★☆. It is the best. (Just ignore all the photos of the corn chips all over this post. Arrange everything on a nonstick baking sheet (lined with parchment paper if you’d like easier cleanup).

Please read my disclosure policy.

I skip the jalapeno and add 2-3 chipotles in adobo and the heat is subtle and perfect.

It’s actually one that I shared on the blog a few years ago. I didn’t pulse in a food processor because I like chunky but the recipe was PERFECT! This was awesome. Carnitas (Mexican Slow Cooker Pulled Pork). This was delicious and super easy!! Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 5 to 6 hours. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. My husband’s favorite Mexican restaurant serves salsa with the peels and it’s so annoying. See my disclosure policy for details. I made it without the jalapeno seeds, but next time I’m going to leave the seeds in. I am a wife, mom, grandma and the blogger behind Words of Deliciousness! Bonus: anytime I’m under the weather, I’ll make a batch EXTRA hot and sweat it out. Are a lot of expiration dates/timelines BS, or are there a lot of othe, 20 Healthy Meal Prep Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner | Oh La De. After the ingredients are blended cook for about another half hour this will help thicken up the salsa. How much are we suppose to put? For a hotter/spicier salsa leave some of the seeds with the jalapenos. (and that rubbish they serve at Taco Bill’s) If you like the canned stuff, make sure to stop by NM next time you’re in the US to try the real thing . You won’t find an easier cooked recipe that this restaurant-style salsa.

★☆ This post may contain affiliate links. Written by. Restaurant Style Salsa is so simple to make and it’s amazing how it tastes just like what you would get at your favorite Mexican restaurant.

Cooking the ingredients is such an important step.