2. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Otherwise, it would be 5 stars.” more, “Normally I'd give this place a 5/5 but due to the fact that servers aren't wearing masks or face shields, I'll be avoiding visiting for the time being. more. See all Shady Rest Waterfront Restaurant reviews, “The French loaf was just out of the oven and so hot it took over an hour to cool down.”

See all locations. And a full array of nationally branded chain operations are bunched in Parksville. Canada Business Directory ; British Columbia; Parksville; Restaurants - Korean in Parksville; 86 results for Restaurants - Korean in Parksville, BC.

Limited number available, book now!

13. Everything was excellent, and it's obvious that everything was made fresh and with love.” more, “Pretty cool place for a touristy area.

Vancouver Island is world-renowned as a leading player in the “slow food” movement, and many Parksville Qualicum Beach restaurants take pride in sourcing local meats, seafood, vegetables, bread and fruit whenever possible. See all Realm Food reviews, “Hubby had the crab cake Benny with a little smoked salmon added in.” 250-751-3377. See all DeeZ Bar & Grill reviews, “Thought we were "settling" for pizza.

Takeout.

49.3171,-124.294. See all Shady Rest Waterfront Restaurant reviews, See all romantic restaurants in Parksville, See all Wild Culture Artisan Bakery reviews, See all Trees Restaurant & Bakery reviews, See all Cedars Restaurant and Lounge reviews, See all CView Restaurant & Lounge reviews, See all Bangkok Thai Food Restaurant reviews.

See all Realm Food reviews, “The flavours are excellent and are slightly adjusted for the North American pallet but not in a bad way.” 1. Please contact each of these businesses individually if you need to verify their service area.

540 Island Highway East, Parksville, BC … The crust is amazing , overall delicious pizza with, You know when Chinese food can have all the same, Thought we were "settling" for pizza. Rating - high to low . There were a few families in…” more, “Really, really good diner food. Restaurants in this list provide services to multiple zip codes in and around Parksville (i.e V9P 1L9, V9P 1J9). All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery. Location. dinner, which was OK and would probably get a 3.5 out of 5 overall, but the service is always top notch along with everything else so it's a 4 stars from me. Would totally recommend to anyone and wish that we had found this place before our, Forgot to review this amazing restaurant when I went with my family for my mom's birthday in. Parksville. Choose Parksville Qualicum Beach for your next oceanfront meeting, association conference, sport event, wedding or corporate retreat!

Parksville.

I had, “In all, I would eat here again if I was staying at, “Although I was too full to order dessert, my companion ordered, “This restaurant has become one of my favourites since moving to, “Afterwards we had the most delicious home cooked baked goods - a, “We split a caesar salad, then our entrees arrived - my fettuccin pescatore (seafood) in a, “We checked YELP reviews for the Best Halibut and chips in, “Thought we were "settling" for pizza. See all Fish Tales Cafe reviews, “She had the Salmon chowder and really enjoyed it, I had the Oceanwise burger and it was good as well.” A&W. Kim's Korean BBQ House (28.4 km) 1607 Bowen Rd … “We had spiced rice noodles, lamb curry, wonton soup and, “... and my friends raved about the seared prawns/, “Prices are equal to and sometimes less (for, “... oven is to die for, just pull it apart and dip into your, “We really enjoyed the excellent sashimi, seafood gyoza, quail egg/, “Husband had a combination plate along with a half order of the, “... restaurant that serves very fresh and tasty, well prices, “So good so good, baby this was so good!”, “Came to visit our daughter, we went to pick up, “Undoubtedly one of the top go to places...”, “... the sweet sour pork , veggies , fried, “... as I now feel complete that my favourite, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Parksville, Hotels near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Hotels near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Hotels near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Parksville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Parksville, Restaurants near Oceanside Village Resort, Restaurants near Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants near Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection, Restaurants near Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville, Restaurants near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Restaurants near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Restaurants near Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, Restaurants near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre.

Cost - high to low .

Technology allows you to stay connected 24/7, but time spent in Parksville Qualicum Beach will help you strengthen the connections that matter… with your family and friends, nature, our local culture, and with yourself.

I had short ribs and my friend had the chicken Neptune special. Parksville Restaurants and Qualicum Beach Restaurants Directory Foodies rave about the best of the local eateries, often pointing to the quality of the local food as a big reason why. 66. Find the best Restaurant in Parksville, BC. See all Courtyard Cafe and Patio reviews, “We split a caesar salad, then our entrees arrived - my fettuccin pescatore (seafood) in a cream sauce and my partner's lasagne.”

Every visitor to Parksville Qualicum Beach, in some way, talks about the connections they make here. There is a famous breakfast spot in Parksville that is closed Monday and Tuesday. Discover Restaurants real customer reviews and contact details, including hours of operation, the address and the phone number of the local Restaurant you are looking for. “We had spiced rice noodles, lamb curry, wonton soup and, “... and my friends raved about the seared prawns/, “Prices are equal to and sometimes less (for, “... oven is to die for, just pull it apart and dip into your, “We really enjoyed the excellent sashimi, seafood gyoza, quail egg/, “Husband had a combination plate along with a half order of the, “... restaurant that serves very fresh and tasty, well prices, “So good so good, baby this was so good!”, “Came to visit our daughter, we went to pick up, “Undoubtedly one of the top go to places...”, “... the sweet sour pork , veggies , fried, “... as I now feel complete that my favourite, Hotels near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Hotels near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Hotels near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Parksville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Parksville, Restaurants near Oceanside Village Resort, Restaurants near Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants near Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection, Restaurants near Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville, Restaurants near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Restaurants near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Restaurants near Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, Restaurants near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre. Coffee and Tea 7. See all Sushi Sakura Japan reviews, “My husband and I went to the pub side twice during our short visit to Parksville.”