If not, nI will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. 16 Therefore repent. 6 And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw na Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with oseven eyes, which are pthe seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him lthe name of my God, and mthe name of the city of my God, mthe new Jerusalem, nwhich comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own onew name. vI will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. 9 “‘I know your tribulation and vyour poverty (vbut you are rich) and the slander1 of wthose who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Ps. 3 And no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or to look into it, 9And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 8 And I looked, and behold, sa pale horse! I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 12 jThe one who conquers, I will make him ka pillar in the temple of my God. 8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of tthe first and the last, uwho died and came to life.

11:4; 103:19; Isa. 7 vthe first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. 9 And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, bwho lives forever and ever,

If not, mI will come to you soon and nwar against them with ethe sword of my mouth. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 8 And when he had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders qfell down before the Lamb, reach holding a harp, and sgolden bowls full of incense, twhich are the prayers of the saints. 13 and lthe stars of the sky fell to the earth mas the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. 1 After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven!

Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are (O)four living creatures, (P)full of eyes in front and behind: 7 (Q)the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, and by your will they existed and were created.”. 6 And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, q“A quart1 of wheat for a denarius,2 and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and rdo not harm the oil and wine!”. 4 and I began to weep loudly because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 2At once I was in the Spirit, and behold, a throne stood in heaven, with one seated on the throne.

And around the throne, on each side of the throne, are tfour living creatures, ufull of eyes in front and behind: Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.