What did the ‘Three Little Kittens’ lose? game show and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. and are protected under law. List of binary numbers: How many positions have a one and zero. Jeopardy RHYME TIME Questions. The baker’s (She went to the baker’s to buy him some bread, but when she came home the poor dog was dead!) You are simply seeing light touching your eyes (masturbation addiction), Effect of touchdown on angle of attack, tailwheel vs tricycle. The Jeopardy! Answer: Thorn .

Question by author rightiam. @kaine You win the prize for most awesome unintended solution. Where did Scriabin define his note to color mapping? For an example, see question … Jeopardy RHYME TIME Questions. of other gherkins : _________ _________, 4:Simple eye surgery: _________ _________, 5:Dom Perignon Rose 2004: _________ _________, 6:Eating fried bananas: _________ _________, 7:Can't pay for my lodgings: _________ _________, 8:E. coli Bacteria in the food trough: _________ _________, 9:The Indian food may have made me sick!

Nursery Rhymes Quiz – Pub quiz questions and answers all about nursery rhymes. View Answer. lodgings is the only one that I intended, though there are a few good guesses there... You realize that the question is very broad. game show and all elements thereof, including but not limited to copyright and trademark thereto, are the property of Jeopardy Productions, Inc. and are protected under law. funny. 3. 3:Gherkin that dates lots of other gherkins: Munch bunch? By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. ", Crunches bunches   — (verb tense doesn't match, but other alternatives seem worse). Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. View Answer.

Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. How to break the cycle of taking on more debt to pay the rates for debt I already have? How about "matter-of-fact cataract"? It also helps with finding intended solutions by indicating the number of syllables, as they can be labeled "hink pink", "hinky pinky", "hinkety pinkety" and so on. I'm starting to get concerned about the bananas, though. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. TORN and THORN rhyme. Why echo request doesn't show in tcpdump? What's that putrid odor coming from Paris & Nice? When you ask people for rhymes you cannot expect to get the same answers you thought about. Not the intended answer, but hilarious, is @kaine's vindaloo in the loo. The answers are in pairs- 1 goes with 2, 3 with 4, etc.

grit shit (grit as in firmness of mind or spirit), Gherkin that dates lots of other gherkins. Category: RHYME TIME. Fine powdery remains from a piece of oxidized metal, Adjective meaning so awe-inspiringly beautiful as to be almost heavenly, To prepare a gun for firing by inserting a charge, Adjective for 3 Canadian provinces on the Gulf of St. Lawrence, A stage play about a woolly South American beast of burden, Desires an assortment of letter types & characters for the computer, One orator who is more timid than another, One who rides motorcycles as well as enjoys walking & climbing in the outdoors, - JeopardyQuestions.com is created by fans, for fans. Each pair of answers is composed of three homophones- words that sound alike but are spelled differently. Where did ‘Old Mother Hubbard’ go to find food for her dog? A strong desire for a plate or a bowl. Are bleach solutions still routinely used in biochemistry laboratories to rid surfaces of bacteria, viruses, certain enzymes and nucleic acids? I was going for "Bunch Munch". It only takes a minute to sign up. 1. I know I know... it's forced. I actually laughed when I read this. If you are looking for. "Infection digestion", "water biter", and "leap sip" don't really rhyme or make sense.

TIGI has a line of hair products called this to give you that tousled just woken up look, Glow with nostalgia & name this brand seen here, This candy taffy with a peanut butter center comes in a yellow & black checkered wrapper, This kids' show features the colorful character seen here, Allen Ginsberg is said to have coined this phrase for the peaceful goals of the '60s counterculture, Any pigment on the wall so faded you can barely see it, A manly tortilla chip smothered with melted cheese, Accept the loan of someone else's pain & sadness, A sentimental song about a Waldorf or Caesar, A story with a moral about Adam & Eve's second son, Salute that grand old university in New Haven, One who steals a legal document like a summary or abstract, Written text of a movie about an underground burial chamber, Voraciously eat an all-purpose baking ingredient, Term used about a baseball team that's hot until the end of May then collapses, If you have a grudge against Clinton you bear Bill this feeling, - JeopardyQuestions.com is created by fans, for fans.