Children can memorise things very quickly, and they only need to listen to a shloka twice or thrice to learn and recite it.

The vibration also stimulates the hypothalamus gland, which regulates the secretion of hormones and improves immunity. trailer << /Size 69 /Info 54 0 R /Root 57 0 R /Prev 129885 /ID[] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 57 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 52 0 R /Metadata 55 0 R /PageLabels 50 0 R >> endobj 67 0 obj << /S 212 /L 275 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 68 0 R >> stream But that’s amazing to present it as a sloka with not just one but tgree meanings ! It is my conviction that yoga combined with the wealth of knowledge in our scriptures must be percolated down to the last Indian village. Mrityor ma amritam gamaya Now all are praising Western culture. You mentioned that it is in favor of Shiva & Krishna.What exactly does that mean? A large group to research this wealth must be the tip of the arrow in debating and putting in place the white man who claims such inventions and scientific theories for himself when it has already been discovered and written by our sages thousands of years back. Fully agree that vedas are NOT just religious scriptures…. May all strive for the good of others, and none suffer from sorrow. Tasmai shree guravey namaha. I bow to you Lord Ganesha, the remover of all obstacles. We bow to the universal guru who is the teacher of the entire world and the healer of all diseases. Sahaveeryam karavavahai To do it manually, you need an infinite series which was provided by Madhavacharya of Kerala of 14th century. + Cr��D�|e$ѳ��"�%S�4���TҨ(�s���!9���\E����,"-���m��Q�H��Ī��tw4b?y^mo[Q�V�k�聧��@`|)��ХA��4�U�G���rtΘ��c��I)y�J)� A�CL�ю�����ȑ��p)�p�ݔ����g�U���u��3OQ*� Why can’t we patent all these….I am surprised that even tho we can rule the world with our knowledge we were ruled by knowledgelessness. 0000002160 00000 n 56 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 58 /H [ 700 310 ] /L 131133 /E 43268 /N 14 /T 129895 >> endobj xref 56 13 0000000016 00000 n Tejas vinavati tamastu ma vidhwishavahai Om shanti, shanti, shanti hi. khalajeevithakhaathaava galahaalaa rasaMDharaH, ga-3, pa-1, bha-4, ya -1, ma-5, Dhu-9, ra-2, tha-6, shru-5, ga-3, sho-5, dha-8, Dhi -9, sa-7, Dha- 9, ga-3, kha-2, la-3, jee-8, vi-4, tha-6, kha-2, tha-6, va-4, ga-3, la-3, ha-8, la-3, ra-2, sa-7, Dha-9, ra-2. Don’t make such ridiculous comments. Our Sutras, puranas, shastras and itihasas has so much in them. You can’t help cuddling and caressing your little baby every day, can you?

In the comments section Rajendra Prasad says ‘can’t we calculate by dividing’ . Shloka: Om bhur bhuva swaha Tat savitur varenyam As a matter of fact, there are only very few true brahamins left (going by the definition of a true brahamin) Om sarveshaam swastir bhavatu The absolute rises above the absolute. I am not saying that indians are greatest , I am saying that we as civilization have done our share, but the worst thing is people like you who neither does any research nor knows our history well, but try to point saying that what did we achieve? The Rig Veda For The First Time Reader PREFACE Knowledge in society has two dimensions, depth in individuals, and spread across people and places and through time. Chanting shlokas can help to align your child’s chakras and prevent him from infections. You have any idea of the Vedic period, and the kind of computers available in about 5000 to 7000 BCE?

The vedic science is Beyond we can imagine..all we need to do is studying deeply and get the extreme knowledge out.. proud to be “sanatan dharmi”. Jithendriyam buddhi maatham varishtam A Sloka in the 10th book of Rig Veda appears to be written for praising Lord Indra. Om bhur bhuva swaha It’s meaningful and also easy to chant. The teacher is the representative of the Supreme Being.