The handles on the sides make this pan easy to handle and carry. I’m not sure how it would be for food sticking though, I always line it with parchment or tinfoil just to be sure. Worked as expected used foil on inside for easy clean up but I did notice some marks (discolouration) on the metal after hand washing. Perfect roasting pan Panda73ajg I needed a replacement roasting pan and this one is fantastic. Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing some supply delays, which may impact product availability in-store and online. Awesome we product!!! Bring your ideas to life with rewards, inspiration, discounts and a few surprises along the way. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads.

Be mindful of its thickness and possible reduced cooking time / temperature, and it will be a great addition to your kitchen! Roasting pan with grill rack, stainless steel. KONCIS Roasting pan with grill rack Ottawa store I bought this recently and find it's great value for the price. Learn more. 5. The metal, however, is not as thick / heavy as I'm used to. Available to order online. The IKEA website uses cookies, which make the site simpler to use.

For my purposes (an extra roasting pan for large family gatherings), it is terrific to have on hand -- roasting vegetables, small roast meats, that sort of thing. KITCHENATICS Half Sheet 100% Stainless Steel Roasting & Cooling Rack, 1/2 Sheet Rust Proof Rack with Patent-Pending Multiple Welds, Thick Wire Grid, Use for Oven & Grill, Non-Toxic, 11.8" x 16.9" x 1”

I use it as a fruit storage tray. So going to keep an eye on it. Nice size. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Kitchenatics Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Rack, Oven-Safe for Cooking, Smoking, Grilling, BBQ - Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant Small Quarter Sheet Size Rack ( 21.6 cm x 30.5 cm ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,244

Penguin Home Stainless Steel 37cm Roasting Tray with Rack, Mirror Finish, Large, Archmum Professional [Nonstick] Large 39cm Lasagna Roasting Pan | Deep Based Baking Pan with Stainless Steel Handles | comes with Silicone Spatula Pack, Stainless Steel Roasting Tin with Rack | Family Size Non-Stick Roasting Tray Constructed from Superior Stainless Steel | Removable Roasting Rack | from Jean Patrique, Kitchenatics Professional Grade Stainless Steel Cooling and Roasting Rack for Cookies, Cakes Oven-Safe for Cooking, Smoking, Grilling, BBQ - Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant (29.97 x 42.93 cm), Prima 4PC STAINLESS STEEL ROASTING TRAY SET WITH GRILL RACKS, Menax - Stainless Steel Roasting Tin with Rack - Professional Stainless Steel Roasting Tray with Removable Rack - Oven Roasting Pan with Grill - With Sturdy Handles - 35 cm, Stainless Steel Roaster 36x24x9.6 cm, 7.2L, Induction Roasting Tin with Lid and Removable Rack for Grilling, Oven Roasting Pot, 5 Best Roasting Tins For the Perfect Family Roast.

I made pasta casserole and the clean-up after was a breeze. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. The metal, however, is not as thick / heavy as I'm used to.

This MasterClass Teflon coated cookware is the best roasting tin for chicken or for that Christma... KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Roasting Tin with Rack, Medium, 37 x 28 cm. Find out more about browser cookies. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Tray git rusty after first use, even before put it in dish washer! Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits.

Overall it’s a good bang for your buck. 4.8 out of 5 stars 51. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ... Roasting tin with grill rack, stainless steel 40x32 cm Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. 98 I have other roasters that are much heavier in metal material, and certainly more expensive to buy. Russell Hobbs BW07215 Romano Self-Basting Steel Roaster, 38 cm, Black. Really like this roasting pan. (One way lower and flip the other way, the rack becomes higher), Perfect size, food cooks evenly on the grill. I have other roasters that are much heavier in metal material, and certainly more expensive to buy.

I bought this roaster month ago very good size good quality. Folding side handles Stainless Steel Roasting Tin & rack is Dish washer safe Easy to clean no rusting oblong roaster pan The 4 sizes incluided in this set are as follows: Small: 27cm X 20cm Medium 32cm X 24cm Large 37cm X 28.5cm Extra Large 42cm X 31cm Buy top selling products like All-Clad® Stainless Steel Roaster With Rack and SALT™ Nonstick 17-Inch x 14.25-Inch Carbon Steel Roaster with U-Rack…

You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.ca. £9.49 £ 9. It is lighter to lift too! Never rust. Purchased for use on our outdoor grill/bbq. The deep pan and the ability to raise or lower the grill rack makes this a versatile roasting pan for most meat and poultry. In this guide we’ll look at the best roasting tins.

This Russell Hobbs tin is the best roasting tin with lid for those succulent roasted joints of me... Russell Hobbs CW9161 Romano Vitreous Enamel Roaster and Rack, 34 cm, Black. After roasting over 400 pounds of poultry in 14 pans over four years, we can’t find a better value than the Cuisinart 16″ Roasting Pan With Rack (MCP117-16BR). The rack cleans up nicely though. Quality product and a Good value for cost.

Did not have a roasting pan and this fits the bill. The rack that comes with the pan is reversible and makes it very versatile. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. IKEA KONCIS - Roasting tin with grill rack, stainless steel - 40x32 cm. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon, Non-stick cookware that will last a lifetime, Circulon - Momentum - 4 Piece Bakeware Set - Non Stick - PFAO Free - Dishwasher Safe - Carbon Steel, Circulon - Momentum - Small Oven Tray - Non Stick - PFAO Free - Dishwasher Safe - Carbon Steel - 29 x 18 x 3 cm, Price and other details may vary based on size and colour.