The display on your digital box will flash and then go blank as the box resets itself.

The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers.

You’ll see the word “boot” appear, and the box will take about five minutes to reset. If that doesn’t do the trick , call Rogers Support or go online for a Live Chat. Ya, I called folly on that one and had the problem escalated.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ironically I was calling as Fibe has just become available at my house and I was wondering if Rogers was interested in keeping me as a customer. And my alarm company calling routine once again. The "no signal" popup on the TV indicates a problem with the TV getting any signal from the box, which could be related to the HDMI cable, or a poor connection at either end of that cable. I’m sure it’ll be better than what I have now .

I have a Rogers Tech guy coming today to most likely swap the set top box. Make sure to report and "downvote" such posts. Press J to jump to the feed. I've sent a note to Rogers on Twitter cause they are more knowledgeable  than the normal help desk. I had a technician out and everything is hooked up fine, he explained well it is new and will have growing pains in the beginning. (or at least narrow down if its outside the house, etc). RogersMoin.

So so far to get my tv back up and running I just Power off the box for 10 sec that's connected to the tv. Start by unplugging the power cable, either from the power outlet in the wall or from the back of the digital box. The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Three dots showing as if connecting. Agreed. The TV,  iphones, and galaxy phones lose connection but you barely notice  it and not near as often, the tablets looses connection a few times a day, but it too is barely noticeable., but the laptop, wow, unbelievable.

But the issues started mid last week before the weather turn bad!

The speed of Ignite is amazing, but this loosing connection is a daily headache.

Not one issue besides someone cutting a cable. - last edited on Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Couldn’t get through to anyone. - Watch saved recordings from anywhere in Canada with an internet connection. Enjoy, I’m super excited about the 4K sports, especially with everything coming up this month. We can do our best to work with your schedule for the service call. 11:01 PM On this past Sunday, the technician came and spent again 2-3 hours trying many rebooting of the router, rebooting of my machines, tried different TCPIP config changes (which was my tasks as the technician claims that he is only a cable guy  and not a computer guy). AT the end, the tech guy blamed the issue with the bad weather. After that, I have had no outages.

Easy Fixes to 5 of the Most Common TV Issues. Current outage map for Rogers. 04:43 PM I’ve heard no complaints so far. I know the integration of all apps is cool, but I can have all apps I need on my Apple TV or Xbox One and I'm tired of Rogers always pushing home phone in these bundles. I currently have the 500 internet, 4K box rental and a pvr with the premier package with WWE network, I pay $173 taxes in. That's definitely going to make it hard to enjoy your TV service but it sounds like you have an open ticket for this issue, which is good!

=(. ‎05-08-2019 0.

Have you had a chance to speak to our tech support team? Try power-cycling your XB6 modem.

As for WiFi options, I suggest keeping a note of what was reset so that it can be taken into account while troubleshooting WiFi in future.

Not Working For Me! 3) Then started last week, about a month after the system was installed and some of my laptops (mix of Mac and Windows)  would be able to connect to the WiFi but would not be able to reach the internet.

Just the three dots as if connecting. I couldn’t even get on Rogers website today. After a few minutes the box will usually restart on its own but some times i'll have to unplug power to get it to work.

4) On Monday night there was a power surge and all machine was rebooted including the router. If it’s a future PPV special event, you can order it up to seven days in advance. The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. 0.254 would either have no internet access or connect but can reach some sites like Google and Youtube but not Roger.com or RBC.com etc. The best and easiest solution to this is to just reset your digital box (see above). It shouldnt be rebooting/dropping that regularly. "No signal" typically has nothing to do with the box. If you are subscribed, follow the steps below; if not, you’ll need to order the channel before you can watch it.

Rogers Viewer’s Choice Pay Per View programming includes live events from the UFC, WWE, boxing, concerts and more. I have scoured the internet looking for ways to fix the problem, from taking out my Network adapters and putting new ones in.

by Not one issue or hiccup, and the tech was more than kind enough to double check everything to make sure it was working before they left. Try temporarily switching the box to 1080i output to see if it works then. You can reauthorize your digital box using the Quick Start Menu (QSM). ‎04-19-2019

If you do this, connect them on wifi first and then move to ethernet. Let me share my horrible experience with Ignite TV. Overall love my Ignite. There are many options out there these days I heard. it and not near as often, the tablets looses connection a few times a day, but it too is barely noticeable., but the laptop, wow, unbelievable. He then escalated it up and the next day a Rogers Tech showed up on the street. Depends on people’s experience, but in my experience, ignite internet/tv package has been great for me, so hopefully it is for you too! My alarm company would call and would not be able to get through to the home phone so they would call my cell phone. It is 2:30 AM now and I am still up because I just spent another 2 and half hour on the phone with Rogers Tech support this evening again trying to figure out what the . Current outage map for Rogers. As long as it's installed properly vis a vis wifi signal strength through the house and you've got good cable coming to the house and in to the modem it's great. I have 35 yrs experience in the Hardware IT World which helps elimination on hardware problems. Shutting it down or unplugging hdmi cable does not help it. Once you find your program, highlight it and press, When the “Attention” screen comes up, press. Our Internet WI-FI signal also drops off randomly but just a minute or so later it will reconnect.

If anyone has had this problem and found a fix for it, please leave a reply  I totally regret the day I changed from cable to Inginte TV, unfortunately it is the only package I could bundle to save a few bucks. r/Rogers: The unofficial subreddit of Rogers, one of the largest telecommunication providers in Canada.

Our Modem light is steady on but TV signal shuts down for a minute or two every once in a while, even while watching recorded shows. The net of this is that Ignite is just nothing but nightmare for me. After it restarts, you might also need to reset your Xi6 set-top boxes as well. Would be nice to know the issues. I think the one flaw with Ignite is that we go from hardwired boxes via coax to wireless boxes via wifi. It seems like there are legitimate issues that Rogers needs to sort out on their end. It would be faster and would save Rogers having to pay someone to come to our residence. To get ignite, same internet speed and same tv package it was $257, plus a $149+tax install.

‎02-08-2019 I have 35 yrs experience in the Hardware IT World which helps elimination on hardware problems. At the end they couldn't fix it and now blame it on the faulty modem and will need to send another technician next Wednesday (earliest evening appointment they have) to replace the modem! I have the same issue. Not saying to make an excuse but it is what it is. Told me I need to find someone to check my machines out! Just the three dots as if connecting. In most areas, you can order PPV events with your Rogers Remote.

Using your Rogers Remote, navigate to the PPV program channels to locate the event you wish to order. Just ask!

If this doesn’t work, you may have to reauthourize your digital box. Wifi is more prone to interference and doesn’t have the stability that wired connections have.

Unfortunately, network issues do happen from time to time and your cell phone service may be affected. - last edited on The Ignite TV box has been hardwired since initial install (has never worked on WiFi) All other devices (Amazon FireStick,SmartTV, Ignite TV app on iPad) all work without issue so i'm certain my internet connection is not the problem. Sure.But things like general internet drops like that?

The website is horrendous. ‎02-08-2019 Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for your services to reauthorize. The strange thing is that some would work at one time and then not working another time. Also don't post any of your personal information. Other - 100 %Outage History Sep Oct Nov. Reports Dynamics EST (GMT -05:00) 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 22:00 01:00 04:00 07:00 10:00 13:00 16:00 19:00.

Sometimes the communications between your digital cable box and the broadcaster can be affected by factors such as a weak signal or outdated wiring in your house. I am guessing that the tech will say he is the network guy and not a computer guy and I have to go find other help? I’m in Ottawa, I called Rogers last night hoping to sign up for the new Ignite tv.

I called customer service and trying to get my discount back but they sold me on an UPGRADE to this premier service Ignite TV.

You’ll be asked to enter the phone number associated with your account. Please don't call "support numbers" posted below — most probably it's a scam. 0. Not Working For Me! ... Ignite TV & Home Phone. Sound’s basic, but it’s a common mistake. No, thats not growing pains.9/10 time its more setup problems.. etc.That A) the signal overall to the house is NOT good, that it is whats causing the problem and the dropouts.B) Something else with the setup. The app is horrendous.

HDMI cable is fine and relatively new and the TV is about 1 month old. ... Easy Fixes to 5 of the Most Common TV Issues Often times, many of life’s most common annoyances end up having the simplest of solutions, and all you needed was a simple push in the right direction.