For patients who drive, coupon parking is available at Simon Road as well as EPS parking along Tampines Road diagonally across our clinic. Advanced Dental has an average rating of 4.8 on Google Reviews, making it one of the best-reviewed dental clinics in the area. At Advanced Dental Group, we are committed to providing our patients with the best care catered to their unique needs and aspirations.

For more information about NTUC Unity Denticare Tampines in Simei please. I highly recommend those who have the same fear as me!! Veneers allow for beautiful smiles that last long. Find a list here with map location link, direct mobile number and reviews so you can compare and reach them easily. To file patients’ treatment cards correctly. Just had a tooth extraction. Wisdom teeth are our third molars. We feel that there is simply nothing that can fully match the functionality of your natural teeth; therefore, we are dedicated to finding the simplest, most effective solution to a dental problem that preserves as much tooth structure as possible. But for the services you will receive, it will definitely be worth it. Ever since I began my braces journey in 2017 under the care of Dr Ong, he has been very committed, meticulous and patient. But the Dentist assistant and Dentist are very cold and unapproachable. These dental clinics provide a comprehensive range of dental treatments with the latest technology to ensure that they can solve your oral woes, and give you the confidence to smile bright. Our clinic is located at level 3 of Heartland Mall, Kovan MRT. She is experienced and will ensure the highest quality service is delivered. We also do interceptive treatment for children under the age of 12yrs old to eliminate the need to wear braces in adulthood. That is why this list is for you.

Hope you will find a job and work hard! Prices from $21 - Enquire for a fast quote. qualified from the University of Melbourne in 2002, is the principal dentist at Pure Dental Practice. Our commitment to our patients constantly motivates us to meet and exceed current standards of care. Indeed, the effort to make their patients feel at home shines through – music, aromatherapy scents, and children’s toys are available to entertain and keep patients and family members at ease in the waiting room.

ROYCE DENTAL SURGERY (TAMPINES) Blk 710 Tampines Street 71, #01-134, Singapore 520710 Tel: +65-6909 6358 8. Crown Dental Surgery. Feels like whole body shaking This was my last straw and i asked if i should remove my braces instead which the dentist agreed. Run by a team of experienced and caring professionals, the clinic is known for making dental visits a pleasant and comfortable one for patients of all ages. We promise that whatever your concern is, they can definitely handle it. Compare all the dental clinics and contact the dentist in Tampines who's right for you. Try again later or contact administrator. Website: https://www.advanceddental.com.sgContact Number: +65 6789 2628Address: Blk 482, Tampines, Street 43, #01-238, Singapore 520482Operating Hours: Mon,Tues & Thurs 9AM-9PM | Wed, Fri & Sat 9AM-5PM | Closed on Sun & PH. She was very reassuring throughout (I was very nervous) and explained the procedures & charges clearly before performing them.

Diagnostic Lab Services. At ROYCE Dental Surgery, we offer a range of comprehensive dental services to the patients. the surgery. Dr Lim has years of experience practicing in Victoria, Australia, before moving to a renowned group dental practice in Orchard Road, Singapore.

Being a braces patient,  she has done extra mile to ensure that my braces doesn’t give me any issues. If the info above vacancy does not well suited with your diploma, it never hurts to read info another job vacancies below. It's wasted of time and it took so long for another hour of waiting.

We are dedicated to providing families with a full range of dental services with a warm human touch. If you know other great dental clinics in Tampines that weren’t part of our list, tell us about it and we’ll see if we can add it to this list! Not only do we ensure your personalized treatment plans are executed to the highest degree of commitment but each visit is comfortable through care and concern shown by our team. All fees include xray, model taking, retainer, extraction if necessary. Price is slightly above average but worth the service. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, There was a server error during ajax request, Server encountered an error, if the problem remains, contact the page administrator, This is fix for colorbox for small devices, This is fix for colorbox for small devices, Your browser does not support geolocation, Could not determine your location, check if geolocation is enabled for this site, Start address is missing, please fill start address or use geolocation, Destination address is missing, please fill destination address, No route to this destination, change the travel mode or use another start address, There was an error during the request. Thumbs up! Thank you Dr Razally. hopefully information job today help you all who are seeking employment. Super happy that I went - Dr Ali is super nice, friendly and professional in handling my teeth.

No hidden cost and no surprises. As healthcare providers, we feel that it is our duty to educate and inform our patients of their health status and available dental treatment options. On this occasion, the admin will give information Job Vacancy Dental Receptionist Tampines 2020 Royce Dental Surgery. No hidden cost or surprise payment.

So, there’s no need to worry about getting hurt while undergoing a dental treatment.

Eligible patients stand to enjoy government subsidies at this approved clinic, making the affordable prices even more accessible.

Royce Dental Surgery (Tampines) Royce Dental Surgery (Tampines) – we offer a range of comprehensive dental services to the patients. Home Cities Countries. We thank you for considering us for the provision of your dental care needs. Overall reasonable charges and a great team of dental care professionals. Keep up with your dental health with routine check-ups here, which include procedures like scaling, polishing, oral examination, and fluoride treatment. Nuffield Dental - Simpang Bedok Private Limited. Although the first impression was just perfect, looking at the warm gesture of receptionist and overall cleanliness & friendliness of nurses , The receptionist was nice and friendly. So when it comes to amenities, Tampines is an estate that is definitely not lacking much in.

Ultimately, the practitioners hope to promote long-term dental health care through preventive treatment. Pure Dental Practice is a professional and friendly family dentistry practice with two outlets located at Tampines and Toa Payoh. Service was excellent! We believe in keeping our patients informed about their conditions,which in turn helps them to feel relaxed and comfortable towards their dental treatment. Public Holiday : Closed Monday to Wednesday : 09:00 am to 12:15 pm, 02:30 pm to 06:30 pm. Thursday. 1728 Dental Group is a boutique dental chain located in Ang Mo Kio, Tampines and Jurong East. Nuffield Dental Kovan. Most important of all this has been consistent throughout every one of my visits. Has it been a while since you last visited a dental clinic? All our clinics are fully equipped with technologies that provide timely and accurate diagnosis for the delivery of quality and affordable dental care.Ang Mo Kio ClinicBlk 704 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8#01-2559 Singapore 560704Tampines ClinicBlk 201E Tampines Street 23#01-60 Singapore 527201Jurong East ClinicBlk 135 Jurong Gateway Road#01-319 Singapore 600135Restoring Happiness. With over 70 clinics islandwide, Q & M Dental Group is a name that most would be familiar with. Unfortunately, Dr Surendran Baskaren is on duty. With over 30 years of experience, Lee & Lee Dental Surgeons has become one of the staple names in dental care in the entire Tampines area. Multispeciality Hospital. Free consultation. Royce Dental Surgery . If Mr interested apply Job Vacancy Dental Receptionist Tampines 2020 Royce Dental Surgery Royce Dental Surgery, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Job Vacancy Dental Receptionist Tampines 2020 Royce Dental Surgery above. We have since become a “Diamond Provider of Invisalign”. Dr Maxine performed a filling and wisdom tooth extraction for me. One of the reason why we are well like by our patients:) No hidden cost or surprise payment. Here are some reviews we found that prove how excellent it is in its job: “Going to the dental clinic for any treatment has been my fear since I was young. What’s more, all its dentists are dedicated to providing every customer with dental treatments that would achieve the best results. Upon completion of treatment, to discharge patients by dispensing medication, collection of accurate payments and scheduling for the next appointments. The award-winning Q & M Dental Group is known for their advanced dental facilities and up-to-date dental practices. Dr Kenji is very detailed and patience dentist. By the way, if you’re also looking for dental clinics beyond the Tampines area, we also have a list about it!

Email Business. (Hons). As one of the most trusted dental clinics in Tampines, Luminous Dental Clinics prides itself on safe, comfortable, friendly dental treatments. Thanks!

First deposit is $800.00 and the rest is by in house 24 months installment. Our principal dentists have more than 40 years of collective experience in delivering high quality dental procedures such as Implants, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures, Smile Makeovers and Cosmetic Dentistry. Had a very comfortable and pleasant experience with him and his team! Apart from the friendly receptionist, it also has a cosy waiting area wherein you can chill while waiting for your turn. I used to feel scared to go to the dentist but not anymore as i feel so welcomed.Trusted them that i actually send my kids here too. In addition, Pure Dental has also made an effort to make its dental clinic more homey and relaxing to its customers. The cleaning and polishing were done thoroughly and carefully! To top it all off, Advanced Dental is known for exemplary service standards that see dentists and staff going the extra mile for patients in need. To date, we have 11 clinics located islandwide. Royce Dental Surgery- Kovan is conveniently located within 5 minutes' walk from Kovan MRT station. We strive to make all treatment as comfortable as possible for our patients so that they all leave HAPPY! Open 24X7.

Price is reasonable especially dental implant. Careway Dental Surgery. ), Blk 139 Tampines Street 11 #01-54  Singapore 521139. Assist the team to formulate, implement and review plan for the development of CDC to clarify and achieve long-term community bonding goals. One of the reason why we are well like by our patients:). It also accepts different types of payment methods besides cash. BRACES STARTING AT $3800 INVISALIGN AT $6800 CONVENTIONAL IMPLANTS INCLUDING CROWNS STARTING AT $2500 WISDOM TEETH SURGERY AND IMPLANTS MEDISAVE CLAIMABLE COMPREHENSIVE CHECKUP WITH SCALING AND POLISHING, FLUORIDE TREATMENT at $85 WE PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE DENTISTRY IN A CLEAN, WARM, COMFORTABLE AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT. Prices from $21 - Enquire for a fast quote.

Thus information Job Vacancy Dental Receptionist Tampines 2020 Royce Dental Surgery that we can inform. Practice philosophy: We provide evidence based dental treatments that is functional, comfortable and aesthetically pleasing.

The clinic aims to provide the best treatment options for our patients with the most reasonable pricing. Home; Beauty; Services; About us; Contact Us; Services 6 Best Dental Clinics In Tampines For Teeth And Gum Woes February 19, 2020. If you don’t have enough cash at the moment, you may opt for its installment basis to split your payments equally for 6, 12, 18, or 24 months.