My contract ended on the 17 January but they extended to January 31. Buy Saint Laurent clothing & accessories and get Free Shipping & Returns in USA. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. Privacy Policy Privacy Policy Buy Saint Laurent clothing & accessories and get Free Shipping & Returns in USA. Visit the Saint-Laurent Quebec FedEx Shipping Location at 4041 Sere St H4T 2A3. Search 147 Ssense jobs now available in Saint-Laurent, QC on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site. SSENSE Saint-Laurent, QC Reporting to the Human Resources Operations Manager, the HR Coordinator provides ongoing support to our Distribution Center team in the areas of employee relations and inquiries, as well as support... www.ssense.com 14+ days ago Email How is feedback from management delivered at SSENSE? MERCREDI: 16H00 - 20H00 ET JEUDI À SAMEDI: 7H30 - 20H00.

this company makes easily a million dollar a day yet they pay their employee minimum wage. It is the largest in area of all Montreal's boroughs. I worked in shipping department. Displayed here are job ads that match your query. Discover Saint Laurent Official Online Store. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message, Senior Software Developer salaries ($89k). SSENSE uses cookies that identify your device to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. e de l’expérience clientèle, Gestionnaire de projet, conception et construction, Agent de l'expérience client (japonais/anglais) (contrat), Senior Software Developer salaries ($89k). We were told that someone will come and talk to us about the extension. How many vacation days do you get per year? 246 SSENSE jobs in Saint-Laurent, QC, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by SSENSE employees in Saint-Laurent. To find out more, please visit our Privacy Policy. Find what you are looking for amongst our directional selection of designer fashion and luxury streetwear. When asked to raise pay, was told I was to be payed retroactively and only received one week bonus instead of my whole contract. Our community is ready to answer. Shop online the latest FW20 collection of Saint Laurent for Men on SSENSE and find the perfect clothing & accessories for you among a great selection. How would you describe the pace of work at SSENSE? Hiring Surge. Shop online the latest FW20 collection of Saint Laurent for Men on SSENSE and find the perfect tops for you among a great selection. When asked to raise pay, was told I was to be payed retroactively and only received one week bonus instead of my whole contract. The information provided is from their perspective. SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. The label’s contemporary iteration, Saint Laurent, now under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, upholds its founder’s legacy of absolute modernity and fashion authority. 194 Reviews. Black Croc Tiny Monogramme Foldover Card Holder, Black Croc Tiny Monogramme Compact Zip Wallet, Black Patent Toy North/South Shopping Tote. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. For more information, see the, By creating a job alert, you agree to our, Customer Experience Agent (English) (Contract), Customer Service Representative salaries in Montréal, QC, Warehouse Associate // NIGHT SHIFT - 17,50$/hr, Some of these measures include frequent deep cleaning and electrostatic disinfection of equipment, surfaces, and facilities, mandatory masks and daily….

How has SSENSE responded to the COVID-19 outbreak? 200 Salaries. . 171 Jobs. A broad range of men’s staples, including leather motorcycle jackets, distressed jeans, vintage-inspired t-shirts, slim tailored suits, leather goods, and the house’s signature Wyatt boots and Court Classic sneakers are elevated to an unprecedented standard of luxury. . Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury ready-to-wear with the label’s 1966 ‘Saint Laurent Rive Gauche’ womenswear collection. Gucci, Off-White, Acne Studios, and more. Explore the latest collections of luxury handbags, ready to wear, shoes, leather goods and accessories for men and women.

Management team are not professional spatially in warehouse, if you work in warehouse you are second level citizen. To find out more and learn how to opt out, please visit our Possibilité d’effectuer des heures supplémentaires selon les besoins. spécialement les personnes immigrantes qui ont une formation professionnelle dans leurs pays d'origine. Shame on you! Overview Overview. 81 Inter­views. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by SSENSE employees. I mean what do you expect of working in company founded by Arabs. SSENSE uses cookies that identify your device to provide you with a better online shopping experience, tailored to your preferences. 13 Photos. I was placed to use a forklift but only received a salary based on a regular warehouse clerk. Shop from 500+ luxury labels, emerging designers and streetwear brands for both men and women. Get hired. S’assurer que tous les articles d’inventaire sont vérifiés et traités à l’aide des outils et systèmes internes. so I started my first day at this company and the management style is terrible. To see more, consider refining your search term or location. Throughout the years, the house’s groundbreaking styles, including ‘le smoking’ jacket, have become iconic cultural and artistic references, with its founder, the couturier Yves Saint Laurent, securing a reputation as one of the twentieth century’s foremost designers. Identify High Value Clientele and provide leads to…, Ces professionnels jettent les bases des relations à long terme enrichissantes que.

We’re currently hiring for 3-month contracts with the possibility of permanent opportunities upon completion. if you do they will give a look of (how dare you). The most useful review selected by Indeed. 13$/hr is way too low for a forklift operator. In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) - Saint-Laurent, QC - 10 December 2019 I was placed to use a forklift but only received a salary based on a regular warehouse clerk. Red & Black Leopard Print Logo Card Holder, Black & Silver Tiny Monogramme Card Holder, Black Tiny Monogramme Fragment Zip Card Holder, Off-White & Black 'Rive Gauche' Shopping Tote, Black & White 'Rive Gauche' Shopping Tote, Black Leather Large 'Rive Gauche' Noe Tote, Black & White Medium Baby Cat Daily Cabas Tote, Black & Silver Tiny Monogram Tablet Pouch, Grey & Black Print Malibu High-Top Sneakers, Beige & Black Print Malibu Low-Top Sneakers, Red Babycat-Print Embroidered Espadrilles.