Allow your computer to install any required drivers for your device. It’s one of the cheaper priced smartphones that’s actually worth getting as it can run any app smoothly thanks to its Exynos 7870 octa core processor and 3GB of RAM. What you will want to do first in this case is to clear the cache and data of the S Health app from the application manager. i haven’t done or changed anything recently on my phone.

i suspect it has something to do with this specific phone make and model. I’ve been trying to install the latest update for months but there is always an Error (no code) and will not install the update. Problem: I bought a used J7  it seems to work great but it keeps downloading update. For 2013 smartphone, see, "Samsung to discontinue Galaxy J series merging it with the A-series", "Galaxy J (SC-02F) gets official in Japan", "Samsung India Launches Galaxy M, Smartphones Inspired by Millennials", "Samsung Announces New Galaxy A Series with Upgrades to Essential Features", "Samsung India Announces New Galaxy A Designed for the Way We Connect Today, Launches Galaxy A50, A30 and A10", "สรุปไฮไลท์ Samsung Galaxy A30 / Galaxy A50 มิติใหม่ของรุ่นระดับกลาง", "Samsung Galaxy J1 - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) - Full phone specifications", "Samsung Galaxy J2 Core - Full phone specifications", "Samsung představil Galaxy J2 (2017), mobil do nejnižší kategorie | Dotekománie.cz", "Samsung pracuje na vylepšeném modelu Galaxy J2 (2017) - Mobilizujeme.cz", "Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) with 4.7-inch Super AMOLED display launched in India for Rs.

I first thought it was an issue with app/dev of the app. The models are updated at least annually, minor updates or variants are displayed with name additions such as Pro, Prime, Max, etc. The Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 is fitted with a 4.7-inch PLS TFT screen[25][26], This phone comes with Android 5.1.

Try uninstalling the game then download a newer version in the Google Play Store. This pops up every minute or so.

firmware is up to date. It also supports Samsung Knox and Samsung Pay Mini.