If you can’t find one or if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us by completing our Android issues questionnaire. Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. If the LDI is still white, then there’s no water damage but if it turned red or purple, then it’s positive that some components got messed up by liquid. Non responsable des informations saisies incorrectes. Worst product bought ever. Tuta temperd Anti Scratch Curved 9H Full Edge to Edge Anti- Bubble Clear HD Tempere... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Boasts a stunning metal unibody with zero camera protrusion to ensure an overall ultra slim design. With this in mind, leave the phone charging for at least ten minutes and after which, try turning it on. In fact, they want to get rid of a defective product on online. By clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

We don't know when or if this item will be … Il est calculé en utilisant plus de 200 variables pour classer les smartphones, tablettes et autres appareils du meilleur au pire. When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed

Les informations de ce site internet ne sont pas garanties. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 est un smartphone de 2016 ans pesant 167 grammes et mesurant 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm. Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences.

Odds are that there are already existing solutions to your problems so just take time finding issues that are similar with yours. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 est un smartphone de 2016 ans pesant 167 grammes et mesurant 151.7 x 75 x 8 mm. À mesure que de nouveaux appareils avec de meilleures spécifications arrivent sur le marché, le score Ki des appareils plus anciens baisse, tout en étant compensé par leur baisse de prix. Vous souhaitez laisser votre avis sur le Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime? Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen. It written FOR INDIAN SIM CARD ONLY.

I was in confusion between moto e4 plus vs Samsung J7 Prime.Finally i choosed J7 prime but after i used two months i realized i did a big mistake not choosing E4 plus over J7.The big reason is network.it does not catch properly.where as if i exchange sim with my moto 2nd gen mobile network is very good(Airtel).tested multiple times at same place finally concluded there is network signal strength issue with J7.Before i purchase J7 i was going thru all reviews one of our user has mentioned j7 has very weak network but i ignored it and now i am realizing.thanks buddy.Will never repeat, Picture quality is great but sound is little low and I think it's with every Samsung phone as I just bought another phone from Samsung on 7 prime and same sound...low. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. * Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes. Look into the USB or charger port for any signs or traces of moisture. 5-inch 2.5D glass display that comes with 1920x1080 pixels resolution and Gorilla Glass 4.

Il cellulare è palesemente usato o manomesso o ricondizionato e NON NUOVO come doveva essere. Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” and press the Power key to select. An expandable storage slot is there for a micro SD card of up-to 256 GB capacity. Dans ce cas, pour déterminer le score, nous évaluons 5 aspects généraux: Une fois ces 5 facteurs notés, nous introduisons la variable de prix. Please try your search again later.

Enhanced RAM and ROM support allows for smoother UI transitions and greater multitasking abilities. Esp its metal frame. Son processeur est Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53Pour les spécifications détaillées du telephone portable, vérifiez le Découvre lequel est le meilleur et leur performance générale dans le classement smartphones.

Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Dual Sim - Black has 5.5" screen,13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensores, Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, microSD, up to 256 GB card slot and 16 GB, 3 GB … Dites-nous à ce sujet et nous allons y remédier dès que possible. Featuring an F1.9 lens that allows for bright images even in low light settings, it's 13MP camera ensures that all that you capture is beautifully crisp with vivid detail. I got this brand new phone at a good price. Before anything else though, if you have other issues with your device, then visit our, for we have already addressed several common problems with this phone. It’s time to bring it to the tech. Les marques commerciales, les marques et les logos des fabricants d'appareils, logiciels, etc. (included), 4G LTE, (2100/1800/850/2600/900/800/2600/2300 MHz), Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Panorama, E-mail, Touch focus, HDR, Accelerometer, Geo tagging, Face detection, ECompass, Music Player, Proximity sensor. La reproduction totale ou partielle de ce site est interdite, via toute forme ou moyen, sans une autorisation préalable et par écrit.

Nous ratissons constamment les prix parmi plus de 100 magasins pour que vous puissiez trouver le magasin de confiance avec le meilleur prix. The Galaxy J7 Prime has a 3300 mAh battery and comes with S Bike mode. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Dual Sim - Black has 5.5" screen,13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensores, Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, microSD, up to 256 GB card slot and 16 GB, 3 GB RAM memory making it the perfect smart phone for you. Fiche technique du Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. Attempt to boot your phone in Recovery Mode.

Please suggest how to improve sound quality in all respect. Features a quick and secure solution to make sure that you are the only one that has access to your device. This website is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, and/or latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. If it turns on this time, then consider the problem fixed but if not, try the next procedures. Now with even longer lasting battery power to pack in more multimedia and keep gamers in the action. Find out more here. We took what you love about J to create a better lineup - the new Galaxy A. Questa è la prima.... alla seconda eliminerò AMAZON dai miei siti di acquisti on line. I felt cheated I received phone yesterday it's touch pad is unresponsive. Just before getting on your bike, the user just needs to tap the phone with the NFC tag that will turn on the S Bike mode. COVERS ECLAT MOBITECH LLP Matte Finish Edge to Edge 9H Full Glue Case Friendly Temp... Tarkan Shock Proof Protective Soft Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus, Generic LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (Black), Sachdeal Mobile Charger for Nokia 4.2 with 1 m Micro USB Data Cable ( 2 Ampere, Black).

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Trouver le meilleur prix pour le Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime n'est pas une tâche facile. Moreover, It has also comes equipped with S Power planning and S Secure features. Unable to add item to Wish List. There are also cases wherein the screen is blank, buttons are unresponsive but the phone sounds off when messages and calls are received. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. If you can’t find one or if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us by completing our. Avec un écran de 5.5 pouces, un appareil photo 13 MP et une mémoire 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM. Not perfect but good enough and much beautiful. Hello friends ! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Remove the SIM card tray and look into the slot to find the Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI). You can even use your palm to take photos with ease. Daylight images are even worse and dont talk about low light images, worst ever seen in this segment phones compare in other brands. Les cartes SIM (MiniSIM) peuvent être découpées pour devenir des MicroSIM, les MicroSIM peuvent être découpées pour devenir des NanoSIM, et une carte SIM peut également être découpée pour devenir une NanoSIM (mais nous ne recommandons pas cette dernière opération). If you’re one of the owners of this phone and are currently bugged by a similar issue, continue reading as this post may be able to help you. Samsung GALAXY J7 (2016): Hochwertige Smartphones für Ihr persönliches Technikerlebnis. Ki est un score automatique basé sur les spécifications et les prix des appareils. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. Even ringtone is very low, how could a person get their phone? 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories, 13MP f1.9 primary camera and 8MP f1.9 front facing camera, 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels FHD display with metal unibody and fingerprint sensor, Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Exynos octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and dual SIM, 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase, GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There was a problem completing your request. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1 Lithium ion batteries required. I have used this phone almost a month. B1(2100), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM, MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear Fit2, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear IconX, nice phone,camera clarity,disply,figerprint sansor,full hd vedio,amazing phone.1 day half battary backup,all features of samsung note 7amazing phone, Samsung galaxy j7 prime smG610F software update for, It is to be note that there is low voice problem.