Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. How long will it take to thaw a 15lb full packer? A great experience at Sauced! Burnt ends and pig candy sauce, can't go wrong! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the brown sugar in a pie dish. WHY WE WENT HERE:- family lunch/dinner- my sister and her boyfriend kinna really raved about this placeTHE LOOK (FROM THE OUTSIDE):- I like the logo fersureTHE LOOK (FROM THE INSIDE):- the decor is really nice- feels very much so like a sports bar, so I can see why it's easily crowded- when people crowd in places like this, of course it's for a game! Minimum of 10 Includes FREE SUNGLASSES…for the Chicken! All rights reserved. :- I'm sure I would because everyone (who's sane, is able to eat pork and loves it) loves BBQ- I feel that I should've taken the time to really look at the menu, so my next visit I'd probably go for the loaded jumbo sweet potater with pork (and bring one, if not several bottles of Pig Candy sauce home). The ribs were tender and flavorful - my favorite. I came here with a party of 15 but we made a reservation and the restaurant was able to accommodate us. Pig Candy is a time consuming labor of love to make, but the rewards are well worth it if you've the time to invest. Wow a great experience top to bottom. Sauced Bbq & Spirits. ), I made some Pig Candy for my family. All of the food options were delicious - we got the pork nachos to start and I got the burnt ends (which are limited each evening - apparently I got the last ones!)

The georgia gold was just okay (spicy, sweet & sour).There are street parking around the area and a parking garage nearby. She's a sweetheart. BUY NOW Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce… Made our vacation!Wish you would open your next resturant in Orange County CA. We learned the hard way it's not fun to be seated right next to the stage during mic check....the food however, made up for it.Pig Candy is also the best sauce you will ever taste. These guys know their stuff. They also provide a breakdown of the (4) barbecue sauces: Tin Roof (Tangy BBQ), Hot Tin roof (add habenero), Pig Candy(sweet BBQ) Pig Gold(mustard). Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the brown sugar in a pie dish.

Of the sauces, the uber-sweet Pig Candy surprised the most, with the others being classic vinegar or mustard based sauces. We ordered nachos to start.

I've got my fingers crossed. Due to covid situation, we self-ordered from the touch screen and the server will put the… The wait staff is very attentive and helpful in suggesting popular items from the menu. The combination of the Pig Candy and Hot Tin Roof was perfect with the brisket. Combine the mayonnaise, barbecue rub and hot sauce in a small bowl to make an aioli. We ate on the patio for the last visit and it was nice. I’ll feature more bacon recipes this month but for this post, I’ll share a very easy recipe that is guaranteed to make you new friends as they cannot just eat one. Beer chicken roaster; Stainless steel Chicken roasting rack for BBQ, Grill, oven; Great Gift! Each table also came with 4 different types of BBQ sauces: Georgia Gold, Tin Roof, Hot Tin Roof, and Pig Candy. Apply brown sugar, more or less is up to you. We ate on the patio for the last visit and it was nice. Ham, sausage, cheese, egg, hash brown breakfast...sandwich style! The service has always been fabulous with attention to details. Each Box includes your choice of sandwich, side & sauce and a bag of chips. Arrange the bacon on the rack.