Being in that industry typically lends you the opportunity to dine at your colleagues’ establishments, or just eat for free (or half off) wherever you’re working at the time. Put the meat straight into a large frying pan set over a medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking it apart as it cooks.

Guys. and have been scouring for cast iron recipes. DON’T FORGET TO RATE THIS RECIPE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW! That being said, pasta was my first culinary friend because it seemed so approachable, and it was my favorite dinner throughout my entire childhood. In my house, especially during the busy back to school season, I am always trying to create hearty healthy, kid-approved meals that are easy to make and nutritious! Leave a comment and review below, then take a picture and tag @joyfoodsunshine #joyfoodsunshine on Instagram so I can see it! Serve this easy sausage and cheese baked gnocchi right out of the skillet for an comforting and hearty dinner! Meanwhile, squeeze out the sausage meat and discard the skins.

If you plan to serve it separately from the sauce,  place it in an oven-safe dish, cover it, and put it in your oven (set to low) to keep warm. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. I love this! In same skillet or transfer to a baking dish, add the gnocchi, marinara, cream, and spices to the sausage and stir to combine.

Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and dark brown, about 10-12 minutes. ALSO, FOLLOW ALONG WITH ME ON INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE AND  TWITTER FOR MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION AND A GLIMPSE INTO OUR EVERYDAY LIFE! 10 Shares. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, about 1 minute.

Add cooked gnocchi and stir to coat with the oil/butter mixture. To ensure your Cheesy Sausage Gnocchi making success, I am going to walk you through the process step by step! Stir to combine. Mark and I have always greatly looked forward to pasta night, and this sauce makes us particularly excited. Add cooked gnocchi and stir to coat with the oil/butter mixture. I don’t know how Beyonce does it, or how anyone does it all, but with this kind of food waiting for me at home, I’d be quicker at getting things done, I’m sure! This Cheesy Sausage Gnocchi Recipe is an easy, healthy and delicious dinner made in under 30 minutes! Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan and bake for 15 mins, or until the cheese has melted. Only one pan or skillet dinner for an easy clean up. I love creating approachable, everyday recipes to get you in the kitchen cooking.

Everyone in your family will LOVE it! Assemble Gnocchi Bake. That’s seriously my kind of pasta sauce.