We recommend them if you want to hear more of Angie’s teaching and learn even more about the seamless thread uniting all of God’s Word. If you have any questions about how this study works, we’ve answered most of them here. That’s okay! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Here’s a little more about Seamless: In 7 sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture.Whether you’ve grown up hearing Bible stories or you’re exploring Scripture for the first time, the full story of the Bible can be overwhelming. In other words, what makes it so important? Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Pull up a chair—LifeWay Women is a place to gather around the Word. We’ll leave the videos up, so you can take your time. We would love to have you join us for this 7-week online Bible study. 62 SESSION 3 GROUP GUIDE 88 WEEK 4 THE KINGDOMS AND THE PROPHETS 90 ... them,” and now I’m signing off on my first Bible study with them as my publisher. ... SEAMLESS #seamlessbiblestudy GROUP SESSION GUIDE And here’s the best part: He knew it all along. "Putting our hope in Jesus changes our hearts and, Romans 6:23 • For the wages of sin is death, but, We're not sure how it happened, but the new year i, "When we examine Scripture and see examples of God, New on the #MARKEDpodcast: Kelly and Elizabeth sat, In case you missed it: TruthFilled, @ruthchousimon, ONE WEEK • It's not too late to make your plans, 2 Corinthians 5:17 • Therefore, if anyone is in, What is distinctive about a covenant? What is a name you pray could replace it? Session 1 Session 2. Catching up? Here are all the weeks of Seamless online Bible study so far: Click here for Session 1 Your email address will not be published. Perhaps a connection you didn’t see before. We will leave these posts up for you to start when you’re ready! www.lifeway.com. What is something new you learned this week? (page 62), What is one name you think of when talking about yourself? If you are just now joining us, don’t worry. (page 51). OK, I think we’re ready for Session 3!