This vegan chocolate hamper consists of 4, 8 or 12 handmade chocolates, all handmade. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.

Each box includes the following flavors: hazelnut praline (almond milk-based), raspberry (almond milk-based), dark chocolate with a coffee bean inside and coconut milk.

The second place we visited was set up in a warehouse and we were even able to see the Barrel room in the back. I was able to visit during Strawberry season and if you happen to be too, then I highly recommend making your way over to this farm to pick some fresh strawberries! the journey of a long time vegetarian turned vegan. Sold out. Cinnamon Works. Cupcake Royale is not primarily vegan, but I am writing about them because they have vegan options (Tip: get there early, or they will sell out for the day!) The chocolate vegan cupcake that I tried from there is by far the best vegan cupcake I have ever had! I then came back in the beginning of July to have their new special flavor.

Sold out. All Rights Reserved.

This year, we ventured from the east coast all the way up to the pacific northwest and visited Seattle, Washington. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Bakery. My favorites were their Lemon Poppy, Coffee Bomb, and Grasshopper. While we are doing our very best to ship out orders as soon as possible, we are unable to guarantee exact arrival dates at this time. Sold out. My favorite dishes were hands down the Joyful Bowl because the kelp noodles were delicious and the Snobby Mint truffle because it was rich. Featured Products Sold out.

Our final destination we ended up buying a bottle of wine to share and ended up deciding on the Januik 2017 Bacchus Vineyard Riesling for only $20. I’ve visited Seattle a handful of times traveling from Denver to Hawaii and vice versa throughout college because it was cheap and resulted in 30 hour layovers, but my brother lived in Seattle and it made for a great visit with him. My favorite dish was the Veggie Monster Pizza because they didn’t overload on cheese and the toppings were very generous! My favorite was their 2018 Bramble Bump White and 2016 Tre Fanciulli. Located throughout Seattle, these delicious vegan cake donuts are dangerously addictive. Do you ever dream of going to a restaurant and being able to order anything off of the menu and not have to add 100 modifications to make it vegan? From vegan hot chocolate and truffles to mac and cheese and pizza – this place is loaded from ceiling to floor with all of your vegan essentials for a comfortable trip! Cafes Bang Bang Cafe. They even have Corn Hole and Bochi Ball set up for you to play.

Sweet surprises & delectable news — all for you. Imagine walking into a pizzeria and being able to eat everything! The interior was decorated in theme of a beach club. They have a smaller menu that is loaded with sweet and savory options! We love hearing from fans. Add your birthday so we can celebrate you! Aloha, I’m Janelle!

Sold out.

You can’t go wrong if you eat here.

Made from scratch. award-winning chocolate. … Click here for more information.

This was also the first time I truly got to enjoy just how beautiful the summer can be in Seattle and I must say it almost made me want to live there… almost haha. ( Log Out /  It was so good and full of flavor! On our last morning in Seattle we quickly grabbed a bite to eat at a small and cute cafe. For Christmas , my boyfriend and I do experiences instead of gifts.

It was not a completely vegan place, but they had terrific vegan options.I got to try the Vegan Burrito (roasted veggies, tofu chorizo, pinto beans, home fries, green and red hatch chile sauce) and Shawn’s Vegan Mac (secret family recipe served with a side salad). You can easily rent an electric boat (no boating license required) or some kayaks to explore the lake. It was so much fun and they have a little market attached for you to explore and roam around as well. If you have to pick one place to get dessert I can’t stress it enough that you need to come to Frankie & Jo’s! My brother ordered the Biscuits & Gravy, which I got to sample, and it was amazing.

Sold out. I love to post my Hawaii influenced plant-based recipes and document my vegan eats as I travel the world.

Visit our Flagship Store and Factory Experience in Seattle.

I felt light, happy, and perfectly content after this amazing brunch! Believe me, you will not be disappointed! The air was crisp and clean, the views were stunning, the culture and support for small businesses was inspiring and the vegan food options were endless! I ended up getting the Joyful Bowl (kale, teriyaki sea kelp noodles, cabbage, ginger miso dressing, avocado, bell pepper, scallions, black sesame seeds), Awaken (red rice, quinoa, cucumber, zucchini, carrot, avocado, mushroom, kale, nori, scallions, black sesame seeds, red bell pepper, sesame-ginger sauce), Key Lime Eclipse (key lime pie), and the Truffles (espresso, gogi berry, almond, and snobby mint). I hope you get to take some time to visit this great place and enjoy it as much as I did! Sold out.

The wine tasting was #15 per person and they had complementary cheese, meat, and crackers out for you to enjoy with your wine. I love Farmer’s Markets and I always love to see what they are like in the places that I visit. The donuts were soft and sweet! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

Sold out. Even non-vegans love it! Everything in their store is 100% vegan. Their truffles were recommended as their #1 signature best selling dessert.

They have vegan pizza, cheese bread, spinach artichoke dip (yum!

The food was delicious and healthy, as you could tell everything was made with fresh ingredients.

Please leave a comment! you know why?

In the two times that I’ve come I have been able to try their Charred Brussel Sprouts (baconish, garlic, olive oil, lemon, chili flakes), Veggie Monster Pizza (marinara, pesto, pepeprs, mushroom, onion, cheese, broccoli, basil, parsley, kale), Sweet Potato Gnocchi (broccoli rabe, wild mushroom, garlic, sage, white wine butter sauce), BBQ Glazed Plant Loaf (mashed potato, skillet bbq shrimp, mushroom, peas, carrot, white wine bbq butter sauce), Shrimp Scampi (liguine pasta, garlic, caper, vermouth, white wine, butter, black pepper & sea salt, parsley, grilled garlic bread), Ginger Pomegranate Fish (brown sugar acorn squash, boy choy, pomegranate seeds, crispy tofu noodle), and Dry Rubbed Moroccan Spiced Seitan (eggplant puree, toasted pearl couscous, fire blasted broccoli lemon butter sauce). Located in Capital Hill, is this amazing vegan restaurant serving up some gourmet fine foods. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

My favorite was their 2015 Evergreen (white) and 2016 Big Papa (cabernet Sauvignon).

the journey of a long time vegetarian turned vegan.

The wine tasting was $20 per person and served one White, one Rose, and 3 Red wines. Theme Derived From Kale, Copyright © 2019 Lyra Themes, Vegan German Currywurst Recipe: Easy & Delicious. Need a few groceries for the hotel?

The frosting was so rich, creamy and decadent!

My brother and I rented a kayak for a couple of hours and went around the lake and had fun looking at all the boathouses. Dark chocolate is good for you… right?

Everything in Plum bistro is vegan and non-vegans could not be more surprised!

On our last morning in Seattle we quickly grabbed a bite to eat at a small and cute cafe. They have ice cream that you can have in a cup, waffle cone, sugar cone or gluten free cone, cookies, brownies, ice cream sandwiches and other baked goods. It was not a completely vegan place, but they had terrific vegan options. Because EVERY ONE OF THEIR DONUTS ARE VEGAN! I read their Buffalo style wings were amazing, but I was tempted to try the Ginger Miso style and I didn’t regret my decision one bit. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

There is definitely a good vegan presence and there were so many vegan joints that I didn’t get to check out. If you love wine and beautiful scenery, then you’ll absolutely love this area. Chocolate Covered Vegan.

( Log Out /  Choose from 4 truffles, 8 or 12.

We'll be in touch with our recent inspirations, new products and latest happenings. Learn more here > Talk To Theo. I got the tex mex tofu scramble and i can honestly say that it is my #1 favorite vegan breakfast item that i have had in my entire life! This year, we ventured from the east coast all the way up to the pacific northwest and visited Seattle, Washington.

Even if the answer is “uh no not really” I can’t stop won’t stop. Every month they come out with 3 fun new flavors and I have yet to try a flavor that I haven’t enjoyed. Who doesn’t love pizza?!

University VillageMon-Sat: 10am-6pm, Sun: 11am-6pmDowntownMon-Sat: 10am-6pm, Sun: 11am-6pm Bellevue Mon-Sat: 10am-6pm, Sun: 11am-6pm Georgetown – Pickup OnlyMon-Sun: 10am-5pm, Celebrate your Professional Relationships, A stunning collection of our finest offerings. I have decided to compile a list for anyone looking to visit Seattle and share the top 8 vegan small businesses that you absolutely have to try while you’re there!