He said that when Narcissus died, the Goddesses of the Forest appeared and found the lake, which had been fresh water, transformed into a lake of salty tears. Everything we see has made its way through our eyes, which also means, there's a good chance that most of our lives is reflected in our eyes. Finally it said: "I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. With over 3000 members I hope many more will take the time to read these words of wisdom. I used two DeSisti LED floor lamps (40W Magis and 90W Leonardo) to light the model and Altman LED Spectra Cyc 100's made it a breeze to find the same blue to match the model's eyes. This was tough. I found myself having a few “Aha moments” … Very thought provoking for me. Everyone you meet is your mirror. I messed with the levels a bit but the eye color is true.

The reflection you’re learning to see is not your current view of yourself. The girlfriend and I don't get much time together these days, so I like to use these challenges as an excuse to do something together and practice photography at the same time. Thank you, Nicole. I feel I have awakened something inside me today from reading through this. Every person we meet in life is showing up at the perfect time in our lives to reflect something we need to heal within ourselves. Here is another example:  You are someone who has a constant need to prove to others that you are “right.”  Chances are you will attract people who strongly disagree with you because they also have the need to convince others to see life from their perspective.

Thank you for the confirmation that I’m heading the right direction. Explain your answer in not less than five.

Wow, thanks Sandra!

The reflection was supposed to be a simple cover from one of the issues of the series.

For this I used my Canon T3i in macro setting with 100iso. Through our relationships with others, we can have the privilege of seeing ourselves through someone else's eyes. Anytime I am triggered, I will use this as a tool to improve myself. Though I am not too bothered, but I will have liked it much more if she was prayerful. I was surprised by how it captured the color of my eye so well. I have been meaning to participate in these challenges for a long time but never got around to it, so when this was announced, and I actually had a solid idea, I got my crap together and did what I could! After some persuasion, my friend volunteered to let me use her eyes and I let her pick the object to be reflected. The lake was silent for some time.

For the lighting effect I used my Polaroid LED macro light ring and placed it around my eye. Your online destination for turning your intention into tangible action. This is her eye and her Super Nintendo controller.

Like most people, my first response was, “Surely, I do not act like a lot of people who annoy me and push my buttons.”   Interestingly, I find that when I facilitate spiritual classes, this statement typically elicits the same response from most others. Acceptance of the differences in others opens you up to explore your own consciousness without limiting constrictions. This serves you well only after you have embraced the lessons that you have seen reflected to you through the relationship, followed by choosing to forgive yourself and the other person. 3. Your self-worth grows if someone gazes into your eyes in a positive context -- if they're smiling, sharing common ideas and asking you pleasant questions -- … So I called my friend Cath for the shot. What is she teaching me? I used an Olympus EPL-2 set at "autofocus" which ended up being iso 200, f9, at 1/250 of a second. Here are 12 fantastic images that celebrate that idea. When she was winding down, she decided she wanted to hook-up her Super Nintendo and play "Secret of Mana" and "Final Fantasy III" for relaxation (I knew there was a good reason we were together). This website uses cookies to improve user experience.

This photo was taken at Letchworth State Park overlooking the middle falls.

Thank you for sharing this one. Another brilliant statement that was thought provoking for me as well.. We can only love and accept others to the degree that we love and accept ourselves. Never before have you been presented with so many opportunities to see the teachings in action. It captures my understanding of myself and others perfectly. I always would say that we are one; and I TRULY BELIEVE that. ???????? She loves that duck! Does this mean I am stupid too? As an artist herself, she chose a favorite personal drawing of a crying angel with the caption "I can fly no matter how wingless I feel". I met a woman I did not know much about and marry her. I loathe this and feeling very uncomfortable with her. A few years ago, the scientist recruited 50 volunteers and got them to gaze upon their reflections in a mirror for 10 minutes in a dimly lit room. When we are able to exercise the quality towards others regardless of how others treat us, then we are at the zero point. Powered by Vanilla.

I can cry. Two friends decided to go with him to the library to find a magazine. Namaste~ jonathan, Your email address will not be published. Pushing another fragment away is a common reaction. A must read article! He was so fascinated by himself that, one morning, he fell into the lake and drowned. Kari decided to take us to the library to find a magazine. After the shot was taken I upped the structure, contrast, and saturation a bit in they eye using the Photoshop plugin Viveza 2 to make the reflection pop a little more. To make sure any effects were not the result of expectation, participants weren’t informed of the nature of the study, but instead told it would involve a meditative experience. This is of my 1 year old daughter outside playing with her rubber duck.