-DD Form 1833 Isolated Personnel Report (ISOPREP) (correct). Acceptance of special favors also provides an opening for an adversary's future exploitation efforts against you.

You should limit your communication with the captor to which of the following? One way to gain acceptance from the local population after making contact is to discuss the similarities between your religions. You should limit your communication with the captor to which of the following? (Select all that apply), -Military members are never authorized to surrender (correct), Which evasion aids can assist you with making contact with the local population? An effective memory tool that can assist you with using situational awareness during an isolating event is the acronym PAID-E, which stands for perceive, ______________, interpret, decide, and execute. (Select all that apply). Which of the following is NOT an applicable Code of Conduct? SERE curriculum has evolved from being primarily focused on "outdoor survival training" to increasingly add focus upon "evasion, resistance, and escape". What evasion aid is tailored to cover an individual operational area, combining standard navigation charts and maps with evasion and survival information? This helps to show you are peaceful and mean no harm. Limiting the amount of personal information available to others includes reducing your ______________ footprint, and personal information items not required for your operational mission such as credit cards and other identifiable items in your wallet or purse. (Select all that apply), -coordinate your interactions with the media (correct). When providing proof of life what information should you include? Acceptance of special favors also provides an opening for an adversary’s future exploitation efforts against you. The three basic food sources during isolation are packed rations, animals and insects, and plants.

The traditional chain of command roles and responsibilities continue in all captivity environments. (Select all that apply), -The area is large enough for you and your equipment (correct). Leaving evidence of your presence supports U.S. Government effort to locate, identify and recover you.

(Select all that apply). This is an example of__________ under article IV of the Code of Conduct.

Would you like to get a custom essay? The weakened state of the captives’ ____________reduces their capacity to collectively resist adversary exploitation efforts. Actions to take when capture is imminent include. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy. When are personnel ALWAYS authorized to escape? The three basic food sources during isolation are packed rations, animals and insects, and plants. SERE 100.2 Level A SERE Education and Training in Support of the Code of Conduct (Military--Pre Test) Which evasion aids can assist you with… When are personnel ALWAYS authorized to… The Evasion Plan of Action (EPA) provid… 3 Sere 100.2 Test answers and terms to learn Matching questions An effective memory tool that can assist you with using situational awareness during an isolating event is the acronym PAID-E, which stands for perceive, ______________, interpret, decide, and execute. (Select all that apply), -Try to retain your personal cell phone (correct). I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. The two types of reporting isolating events are observer-reported and media reporting. (Select all that apply), -Chemically treating water with chlorine or iodine (correct). Military survival training differs from typical civilian programs in several key areas: Actions to take when capture is imminent include. What pre-deployment document requires you to provide, four personal authentication statements, full front and right side photographs, and fingerprints? A signaling site is defined as any site, based on your situation that enhances signaling efforts and the likelihood for the signal to be detected by friendly forces. During a hole-up what is your primary concern?

I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability.

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. (Select all that apply), -Sufficient materials for signal construction (correct). What evasion aid is tailored to cover an individual operational area, combining standard navigation charts and maps with evasion and survival information? A signaling site is defined as any site, based on your situation that enhances signaling efforts and the likelihood for the signal to be detected by friendly forces. An effective memory tool that can assist you with using situational awareness during an isolating event is the acronym PAID-E, which stands for perceive, ______________, interpret, decide, and execute. You should limit your communication with the captor to which of the following? (Select all that apply), What are the goals of using a disguise? Which of the Code of Conduct article articulates the emotional connection between the Service member and the concept of sacrifice, as a requirement for honorable military service? If captured I will continue to resist by all means available. -Directing the captor’s attention to a fellow captive for interrogation.

You should attempt to provide proof of life during any audio or video recording or written documents? (Select all that apply), What are the goals of using a disguise? If captured, you must give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to your comrades. (Select all that apply). The Evasion Plan of Action (EPA) provides recovery forces the following information should you become isolated. In the event of isolation during operations other than war, the reasons to delay contact with legitimate authorities include. Barriers outside of your holdin…, DD Form 1833 Isolated Personnel Report (ISOPREP), 1.Chemically treating water with chlorine or iodine 2.Purifyin…, 1. One way to gain acceptance from the local population after making contact is to discuss the similarities between your religions. (Select all that apply). This is an example of__________ under article IV of the Code of Conduct. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause. -Directing the captor's attention to a fellow captive for interrogation. Continuously learning about your captivity environment and the captor is known as ___________________. (Select all that apply). (Select all that apply). Tactical hand-held radio transceivers, cell phones, satellite phones, and personal locator beacons (PLBs) are devices you could use for electronic communication. Should your captors provide an opportunity to communicate using written, oral, or video means, you should: What are some de-escalation strategies personnel can use to discourage captor violence? To which article of the Code of Conduct does the following statement refer? The weakened state of the captives' ____________reduces their capacity to collectively resist adversary exploitation efforts. Identify elements of Article II of the Code of Conduct.