As a child she organized plays, felt a lot more fun than playing with sand and dolls. In an interview with NewsDay Life & Style yesterday, Lucky Chikwanda who is recovering from his injuries sustained from the accident on his right hand, leg, and waist, said he is yet to recover from the accident he had and how he survived the fatal crash. The bank reserves the right to take any appropriate action to recover the debt owed.”. Shirley Frimpong-Manso (born 16 March 1977) is a Ghanaian film director, writer, and producer. ... Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s piece got her applause from her followers. [1], Her husband and business partner is Ken Attoh, and they have a child together. Meghan Markle Breaks Royal Protocol, I Always Prefer Using Talented Actors To Popular Actors For My Movies : Shirley Frimpong-Manso Reveals, Shirley Frimpong Manso, Adjetey Annan, Chris Attoh And Lydia Forson Nominated For The AMVCA 2018, Movie director Shirley Frimpong-Manso on search for new movie star, Shirley Frimpong Manso Would Go To Jail If She Refuses To Pay Ghc64,203, Shirley Frimpong-Manso’s ‘Potato Potahto’ shuts down South Africa.

The two have produced great movies and television series such as A sting in a Tale, Potomanto, Adams Apples, Potato Potahto, Shampaign and several others. She was happy and why the hell shouldn’t she be. We couldn’t bare to see all those lovely photos that mothers posted of their babies; we hated those women who constantly spoke about how great motherhood was and Mother’s Day was our most dreaded date on the calendar. It was Mother’s Day, she deserved it. The story of the lives and loves of several Ghanaian women friends, "A cautionary tale about two Ghanaian men scrambling to find jobs.". I just wish she didn’t forget so soon that as much as her world has changed, mine hasn’t but I am still very much… all woman. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! ", "Abandoned and lost in the middle of a deserted road, an egotistic proper city guy gets a rude awakening when he begins to realize that his only companion, a timid-looking village girl who he had been forced to marry only a few hours earlier, is anything but ordinary. Frimpong-Manso is described as one who “seeks to raise the standard of film production in Ghana and Africa by telling progressive African stories as seen through the eyes of Africans.” According to her, she went into movies to change the way Ghana was portrayed .Her films are also known for their “fierce female leads,”  as they portray African women with agency who can be breadwinners and lead complex lives. She has hers, I still don’t. Message us on Facebook now. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { Shirley Frimpong Manso and her husband are the brains behind one of the biggest production houses in Ghana and Africa, Sparrow productions. From the information the bank published in addition to their names, it seems the two secured a loan from the bank and have not been able to repay it within the stipulated time.

Shirley Frimpong Manso….is alleged and i stand to be corrected tho , A post shared by my celebs (@thosecalledcelebs) on Jun 10, 2018 at 4:50am PDT.

Jay D, hiplife artiste who had one song that got us dancing in the early 2000s was his Alanpan banger, but years down the line he is out there struggling to survive despite giving Ghanaians a hit song. "'Shampaign' takes inspiration from the recent events that have dominated pop culture, from America’s election, to the inability of Nigeria or Ghana to present a strong female political aspirant. Heart to Heart for two years shortly after school. My friend Abba was on the line screaming. -The list has Shirley Frimpong Manso and her husband, Ken Attoh in it. On top of that, every time you begin work on a film you’re entering a new workplace. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); Mimi Moana Was Involved In A Secret Cult With Ginimbi : Source Reveals, Zimbabwean Businessman Gimbini Bought A Coffin A Week Before His Death : New Report, Woman Petrified As CCTV Shows Mysterious Figure Coming Out Of Her Baby’s Room, Ginimbi’s ‘Girlfriend’ Moana Broke Love Charm Rules : Leader Of Sex Workers Union Reveals, Handsome Photos Of Kwame Despite’s Young Son, Saahene Osei Gets Ladies Going Gaga, ‘There Is More To Ginimbi’s Death Than Just A Mere Accident As Bullets Holes Were Allegedly Spotted On His Car | PHOTOS, Why Ginimbi Had To Be The November Sacrifice For Zimbabwe : Zimbabwean Prophetess Reveals, Copyright © 2020 KubiLive || Powered By VerifyGhana. Scorned Shirley Frimpong-Manso is a Ghanaian film director, writer, and producer who has spoken publicly about how sad she feels on every mother’s day. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Here are some companies she owns as an entrepreneur. Peep The hitmaker has been spotted at Rawlings Park in Accra selling skipping ropes as a means of survival whiles his other colleagues who are still in the music industry are reaping big.

[3], Frimpong-Manso is described as one who "seeks to raise the standard of film production in Ghana and Africa by telling progressive African stories as seen through the eyes of Africans.

Eugene Nyavor is the Founding Editor at Gh Links. Frimpong-Manso is also a principal of Sparrow Station, a video streaming service for African entertainment from Sparrow and other African film producers. Her husband had bought her a new car. A Banker tells us this also means they have been personally contacted by the bank and that has also proved futile, so this is the next step which will be followed by the Bank taking them to court. ", A "hilarious spin on divorce." Shirley Frimpong Manso talks about the inspiration behind "Potato Potahto," casting and choice of music. "The movie tells the story of a couple, who decide to still live in their matrimonial home even after they split up. In a video sighted on social media, a presenter caught up with the veteran artiste at his selling point where he had a short interview with him about the current music industry. How Shirley Frimpong-Manso and Adjetey Anang’s movies shaped 2010s cinema.