Tradesmen came and went, people were conversing in the corners, a small orchestra was playing soft music, and finally he saw a table covered with platters of the most delicious food in the part of the world.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'alltimeshortstories_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_9',108,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'alltimeshortstories_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_10',108,'0','1'])); The wise man conversed with everyone, and the young man had to wait for several hours to meet the wise man.

Raj: If we keep conditions, we’ll be trapped in them first…, Dr Angi: I’ll definitely read about your experiences with happiness. All year round was perfect for farming and harvesting. Meanwhile, Mula quickly ran around the bend and placed the man’s sack in the middle of the road where he would have to come upon it. Melissa Mason Ortega: Beautiful. Please email me…, Hi, I'm exploring the option of online/virtual counselling for some serious ptsd…, Hi Rajshekar, We have e-mailed you our details. But to his surprise, he was not at all like a sage. Feel free to call…. I wish all of you who read this a pleasant discovery of this already existing happiness, atleast for today…, Hi Pooja, you are most welcome.Keep reading . Looking down the spoon he held, the boy saw that the oil was gone.”Well, there is only one piece of advice I can give you, “said the wisest man. Sadia Saeed is the Founder & Chief Psychologist of Inner Space Counseling Centre. Yes Fayaz… Isn’t it lovely the way this story sweetly brings home the point . He saw lots of activities happening in the castle. Dear Madam , everyone in the room expected the:... At the beginning of the world, there were no winters. He explains things better than I can do it here. ", The cat replied, "Oh, it is WONDERFUL. The wise man listened attentively to the young man’s curiosity to know about the secret of happiness. Ah, that is true happiness. Thanks. Behavior Problems in Children – A Sign of Hidden Low Self Esteem?

The lad wandered through the desert, mountains, and plains to find the wisest man in the land. The mice said, "Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms!

You need to take care of your job, family and then society. ", A cat died and went to Heaven. 2. – Source Dr Omkar Nath Wakhlu’s talk at Pune. CHOOSING NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN: WHAT IT COULD MEAN FOR YOU, Dealing with Anxiety in the times of the Coronavirus, 10 Tips for Parents to Ensure Your Teen’s Cyber Wellness, Hi Gaurav, We have e-mailed you our details. He finally reached to a beautiful castle in the high atop of a mountain where a … He also assigned a task to the man. Balance is very important in life. A ride back with the ears and the tail and then sitting before a roaring fire with a glass of good port. Cindy B.: Loved the language like "feisty". God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat. She is also the founder of Mindful Spring, which is a platform for enhancing personal and organisational well-being by enlisting the concepts and practices of mindfulness. Did you notice the beautiful parchments in the library?”, The boy was embarrassed and confessed that he had observed nothing.

Its a short sufi middle eastern story taken from here. Often we fail to recognize it unless it flies away or as in the above case case, gets taken away.