Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat Flour, Com Flour, Cane Sugar, Unsulfured Molasses, Oat Fiber, Salt, Baking Soda, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tocopherols (Antioxidants To Maintain Freshness). Looking to recieve Shredded Wheat news? Our flavoursome Honey Cheerios are ready to-go in a breakfast bar! Chocolate Little Bites: Some of you (lookin' at you, A Serial Cereal Eater) have sung the praises of this cereal; it has sort of been built up as a legend in my mind. Touch of Fruit - Raspberry: I'm usually such a raspberry fan, but not in this case.

Of course, it's only like Hidden Treasures in theory (and let's be honest, Hidden Treasures was only good in theory).

On those occasions when the Wheats made it into the house (looking back it happened far more often than made sense, but I certainly wasn't going to question it), my sister and I would marvel at the thick and smooth sugary coating on each little Wheat, ate massive bowls soaked in milk and grabbed huge dry handfuls in between meals. Every bowl contains 6 grams of natural fiber from whole grain wheat. Crunchy Os with the irresistible taste of golden honey. Stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables. Directions. I'm talking moments when my mom just wasn't paying close enough attention and somehow these brightly colored cereals made it into the shopping cart and into my breakfast bowl. The 15 oz box contains 18 biscuits of shredded wheat.

Banana-Raisin Wheat Muffins . I love every inch of these little guys. ... See MoreSee Less, Top a tasty apple cinnamon yogurt bowl with crunchy Malt-O-Meal Cinnamon Toasters & apple slices! The Original . Stir in the shredded wheat …

The original big biscuits you love are made with whole grain wheat and contains 0g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, and 0mg cholesterol per serving. Why haven’t you tried these yet? Leandra does her day job (Serious Eats Advertising Sales Account Executive) until her dream job pans out (Serious Eats Cereal Eats Columnist). Recipes. Henry Perky invented shredded wheat cereal in Denver, Colorado, in 1890, as well as founding the Cereal Machine Company.In 1895, Perky received United States Patent Number 548,086, dated 15 October 1895. Crafted with ten layers of wheat and topped with frosting, they help you feel full and ready to tackle whatever …

Your LION cereal in a ready-to-go breakfast bar!

A great example of cinnamon done right. Post Big Biscuit Shredded Wheat® is a good source of 5 essential vitamins & minerals. I love every inch of these little guys. Frosted Shreddies - whole grain weaved into delicious cereal squares with a tasty frosting, for a satisfyingly crunchy bite at breakfast! A classic favorite, Post Original Spoon Size Shredded Wheat is now Non-GMO Project Verified. Manufacturers, Guilt-free for your lazy days.

One of my all-time favorite cereals and I want to shout it from the rooftops. These delicious crispy flakes of golden corn offer you 5 vitamins and a great taste to start your day. The name says it all – cereal that looks and tastes like chocolate chip cookies! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: 100% whole grain goodness. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. We aim to show you accurate product information. The perfect fall snack.

There are so many reasons to love our Cinnamon Harvest Cereal, but a whole load of ingredients isn’t one of them. Chewy Cherry Cookies . I've sort of ignored the growing selection of Frosted Mini-Wheat varieties. How does it measure up? The perfect fall snack. Toasted whole grain oats and wheat made with crunchy oat clusters and delicious sliced almonds, grown in sunny California! With delicious real honey and whole grain. Original Shreddies offer great taste with layers of grain, vitamins and iron packed into every bite! It's no big secret - start your day with simple goodness and great things happen! Naturally high in fibre with less than 5% sugar! I love them dry, I love the way they break apart, I love that good wheat-y flavor and that frosty slick of white. Can be part of a power breakfast for your yoga days. Try our exciting latest NEW Shreddies flavour this summer - Strawberries & Cream. Like and follow us! This cereal is a natural source of fiber. Our low in sugar Oat Cheerios are a delicious way for everyone to start the day. Three bold frosted flavors to fuel your next big adventure! Whole grain wheat, sugar, contains 2% or less of whole wheat flour, brown rice syrup, gelatin, fruit juice for color, natural flavor, vegetable juice for color, BHT for freshness.Vitamins and Minerals: … But there was a small band of cereals (a band of rebels if you will) that somehow infiltrated into this land, which was harshly ruled by my mother's iron fist. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Nutrition Information; Learn More. The lightly sweet Wheats make a good match for the tiny squirt of fruit filling. He was very surprised and I'm glad to know that they are still made and they are good for you. I would recommend baking them at 325 or 350 for 10-20 minutes, checking on them frequently to make sure they don't burn. Get the full recipe at postconsumerbrands.com. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Get on the fast track every morning with a bowl of SHREDDED WHEAT.

These are the real thing , the old fashion ones we used to get when we were young. 1 cup crushed Shredded Wheat cereal… I know I've gone on about new versions gone wrong and the overwhelming selection of cereals (and candy bars for that matter) now that everyone needs a chocolate version or a berry version or a peanut butter version. If you see something not so nice, please, report an inappropriate comment. California residents click here for notice of your privacy rights. Shredded Wheat Original is a breakfast classic. I love them dry, I love the way they break apart, I love that good wheat-y flavor and that frosty slick of white. Sweet Potatoes and Apples Combine in This Glorious Holiday Pie, Serious Eats' Halal Cart-Style Chicken and Rice With White Sauce. I'd go back for this one. Two varieties of Colossal Crunch® pack big flavor and big crunch into bite-sized pieces.

Delicious ORIGINAL SHREDDIES in a breakfast to go format that includes a bowl, milk and spoon. This one is my youngest son’s favorite! ... See MoreSee Less, Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email, Crunchy, sweet, and frosted.

Walmart had them at a fantastic price. Some HTML is OK: link, strong, em. I kept going back for more of this one. ... Before you subscribe, take a look at our full list of Post Cereal and select your other favorite cereals … Delicious SHREDDED WHEAT HONEY & NUT in a breakfast to go format that includes a bowl, milk and spoon. Original Bite Size: Do I need to talk about these more? I loved them then, I love them now, and I'll continue to love them. I left certain cereals behind when I went to college, spent years ignoring them, maybe re-discovering them later, but Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats and I have been happily together all these years. ©2020 © 2018 POST CONSUMER BRANDS, LLC. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Ingredients. Post Shredded Wheat Spoon Size Wheat’n Bran is made with whole grain wheat and wheat bran, making it an excellent source of fiber.

Don’t miss out on the fun! But when it comes to Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, I will be sticking with the original and loving every bite.

... See MoreSee Less. Similar to mini-Nutrigrain bars, but...more fun. Part of the Post Consumer Brands family of products.

I wish it was stocked in the stores. Have you tried our tasty Malt-O-Meal® Frosted Flakes cereal? Grab a box of Post Shredded Wheat Original Big Biscuit today! this cereal is so essential to a healthy lifestyle. Available now at Walmart or a grocer near you!

LIMITED EDITION Coconut SHREDDIES - Get it while it lasts!

Even though it's chocolate and frosted, it is in no way too sweet.

They offer the whole family great taste, whole grains and vitamins.

Frosted Mini-Wheats (also known as Frosted Wheats and Mini Max in the United Kingdom, Mini-Wheats! BHT Added to Preserve Freshness.

We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.

If you want a good for you cereal this is the one to get, all whole grains , no sugar, no added fillers an all around Heart Healthy cereal that eating can lessen your chances of heart disease. Two varieties of Colossal Crunch® pack big flavor and big crunch into bite-sized pieces.

Yet I can't quite put my finger on the flavor; it doesn't taste anything like any other chocolate cereals, but I like it. We have found results fitting your needs. The smaller bites you love are made from 100% whole grain wheat providing an excellent source of fiber. Nestlé GoFree Rice Pops - our gluten-free puffed rice is fortified with vitamins and minerals.

I am such a die-hard lover of the original, I've almost been afraid to try these. , Churr-O’s SpOokY Dipped Marshmallows‍♂️. Nestlé's GoFree Honey Flakes - Delicious crispy flakes of golden corn with a touch of honey offer you 5 vitamins and great taste to start your day. Note: I realize I did not cover Original Big Bite, Unfrosted Bite Size and Little Bites - Cinnamon Roll. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. First off, I love the size of this cereal. For serious berry-flavor lovers only! Very fun to eat. This delicious cereal is full of the good stuff you love, with no artificial colors, no high fructose corn syrup and no added salt. Don't think I ever had a recipe, but I remember browning the bisquit on both sides in butter, then sprinkling on cinnamon and sugar. While many brands are coated in added sugar, Barbara’s Shredded Wheat contains just one ingredient — whole grain wheat. A great price for this super breakfast cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats occasionally made it through, even Multi-Grain Cheerios a time or two, but the greatest of all was Frosted Mini-Wheats. Our family LOVES all the flavors. Soak cereal in milk for 5 minutes on each side. Read more "NESTLÉ GOFREE Honey Flakes" TOFFEE CRISP CEREAL … We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. You could probably oven bake them--just brush on a little melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on them. Deliciously toasted squares with a brown sugar flavour! We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent, lease or give away your information to any third party.

Wholegrain Oat cereal for kids baked into a fun bear shape, made with ingredients from natural origins — sweetened with honey. They never lasted long; my sister and I would kill a box in two or three days. The Original. 6G fiber, Kosher, 18 biscuits, Excellent source of whole grain 47g per serving, Made from 100% natural whole grain wheat, What others said when purchasing this item.

These are nothing but good-tasting, nourishing wheat. VIEW ALL. Get the full recipe at postconsumerbrands.com.