©Copyright 2017 OpportunityChecker.com. Write a review. What this leads to is a bunch of people buying into the hype who are soon disappointed in the products they bought into... and then call him a scammer, con-man, etc. It has a lot of focus on passive ways to make money, so the name The Side "Hustle" Bible might not be the greatest choice--since "hustle" usually implies something that takes a lot of work.

I've created a 4-Figure monthly passive income stream in 8 months time without knowing any programming and coding.

Purchasers receive a copy of “The Bestseller Blueprint: How to Write and Sell the Next Harry Potter”, which trains readers in how to write and publish bestselling books. HOWEVER, it seems that things aren't quite as easy as they seem... and getting that promised refund within 12 months is more difficult than we are led to believe (I'll go over some complaints about this soon!). The Bestseller Blueprint - This is another book James put together, this time specifically about writing books and self publishing them, which you can potentially make a lot more money doing. Here's the statement of James Altucher regarding the price: Once you’ve gotten the book already, you will actually be allowed to cancel your subscription to the newsletter. 2. All positive reviews › Joel Langton. To follow my footstep and find out how I managed to create such passive income stream like any other peers (see screenshots above). When I started looking into it, right off the bat things weren't looking all that great. However, it does seem to be real... and the wild look of it goes perfectly with all the wild predictions that James makes. While there’s not a lot of information out there about people who have read The Side Hustle Bible and been successful in generating a steady side income – besides those listed on Altucher’s website and Amazon page, of course.

Some of his notable achievements, as mentioned on his Wikipedia page, include being a: James is often referred to as an eccentric millionaire and is known to say a lot of crazy things. This is James' company. And now that you know how to sniff out a scam, check out this list of the 22 most common side hustles and how much money they pay.

What are some side hustles that could help me in this situation?

It is easy to run a ready-made website and start earning through affiliate marketing. Note: This review is about The Side Hustle Bible by James Altucher. If you’re receiving this message outside of our normal business hours, simply click here and we will get back to you as soon as our office reopens. It's written by Jacob Wallace. - Learn to build a money making system from scratch within 7-day without spending a cent ... Guaranteed! Brad Anderson Can someone help me? The Side Hustle Bible on Amazon is not written by James Altucher.

See All Buying Options. Is Side Hustle Bible a scam? So, I'm hoping for some satisfying answers to my questions!! You can also see the quote from a "happy and now-retired reader" who states that "I made $1 million in 92 days and retired". The one I came across promoted the book as as revealing 177 "secretive" six-figure income opportunities that can earn you passive income for the rest of your life.

Best For: Stay-at-home moms looking to earn a decent income online, or people who are having difficulties in finding jobs. share. Extremely Limited Release! You also get free tickets to see The Altucher Show live in person, as well as a free question and answer Skype call with Altucher and two special guests in the spring. But is that really true? Lightning Trend Trader Review – Is It Worth It? But this is where the book comes in handy. One thing you have to realize is that selling people on products like this is how James makes a significant amount of his money.

4 years ago. Welcome to our Side Hustle Bible review! He's a smart guy and he sure knows how to market his products. Click here for our Testimonial Support information. Side hustles allow people to provide for their increasing living expenses and provide a bit of a financial cushion. With this is mind, apart from an actual job, people start to look for a side hustle.

Here’s the thing, the book comes for free BUT only if you sign up for The Altucher Report which is the monthly newsletter of the book’s author which costs something. These might not be the same at the time of you reading this, but as of this review there are 5 bonus gifts which include: 1. Includes a wide range of methods fit for almost anyone from a timid beginner to a high-ranking corporate stud. Learn more about how we make money.Last edited April 29, 2020. Guillebeau believes side hustles are the new job security and everyone should have a side hustle. The Side Hustle Bible provides you with 177 side hustle income ideas. This one is about 5 jobs that allow you to work when you want and are his top picks for retirement. It would be nice if this were an option and not a requirement... but hey, he has to make money somehow and can't just be giving a bunch of things away for free. 16. 11 comments. 10 Best Side Hustle Ideas That’ll Make You Money #1.

© 2019-present, LegendaryWallet.com. As you can see it costs more than the "BEST DEAL" subscription and provides you with less. Work can be grueling so adding a side hustle might just burn you out - do you more harm than good. The information on the "Side Hustle Bible" 'sales/landing' page or the 'comments' above? This old saying works out most of the time and this is one of those times. Here are some of the discoveries that the Side Hustle Bible will hope to impart onto you: Located on page 5 of the book, this method will discuss a “secret” method that will give you hundreds of dollars in passive income. The third free gift is “Your Side Hustle Quick-Start Guide and Workbook.” This planner helps take readers from the first stage of planning to the first income check. A side hustle can be a lot of things from reselling products to pursuing your passion through a side job. Although the content is promising, I doubt that it is worth what it is. The way I see it is that his somewhat ridiculous marketing tactics are what has got him in this situation of being called a scammer. However, there is no verifiable proof of this guy and the story James tells, so who knows how true it is. Summary: Side Hustle Bible is a book containing 177 opportunities you can try out to earn passive income. The newsletter has three different subscriptions: Basic, Best, and Premium. The company does not sell the book directly and you would need to subscribe to their “cancellable” newsletter that can be refunded (or so we thought). Since you are reading my review, chances are that you came across one of the somewhat ridiculous sales pitches for The Side Hustle Bible. Not all people can have a strong personality or be as verbose as a sales agent closing in on a quota. I'm being pushed to purchase the "BEST DEAL" subscription. I hope you found this information helpful!

You can only get these opportunities by purchasing The Side Hustle Bible, which costs $49 plus shipping and handling. LegendaryWallet.com and its contents do not offer direct financial advice, nor are we responsible for any financial decisions made based on our reviews. The Side Hustle Bible is a book by the eccentric millionaire James Altucher that covers 177 different ways to make money on the side. Whether you’re thinking of starting a side hustle that could eventually become your full-time job or you just want to earn a little extra cash online on the weekends, I’ve got you covered.

If you're at OpportunityChecker.com because you are looking for a way to make money online then check out our article "7 Ways to Make Money Online" - methods that anyone can use to earn an income from home. You can get a copy of the Side Hustle Bible on its official website. They claim that reading this book can “Change your life” and allow you to “make a lot of money, no matter what your age.”.