Use your favorite recipe combinations. Click the image to learn more. But I still knew there was no way I could produce an even halfway decent Star Wars birthday cake if I … The Kylo Ren cake was made with my tried and true vanilla cake … I used my chocolate buttermilk cake for the Captain Phasma cake and filled it with Oreo cookie buttercream filling. Exhibits Winter Cake, Baseball Cake, Cars Cupcakes, and Wonder Pets Cupcakes.. and her heart is as big as her cakes are delicious and gorgeous. What I love about this cake is that it is super-doable for everyone. You're welcome to link to Mad in Crafts or use a single image with a brief description to link back to any post. You don’t have to be a cake wizard to pull this off! I'm so glad I got these. My grandchildren were the inspiration for these. Star Wars Cake Design for Braden. Recipes june 12 2020. Hi I'm Lorelie, Creating the most delicious cakes for brides and informative tutorials for decorators. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Log in. I'm sharing two designs to help get your creative juices flowing. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Your site is the most informative of all that I have found. Any gumpaste decorations should also be made a day ahead. Your email address will not be published. creating a colorful galaxy effect with buttercream by layering, making chocolate shards that look like a galaxy to use as a backdrop, applying a chocolate drip (white and dark), making a Darth Vadar mask out or gumpaste, using silicone Star Wars molds to make realistic and detailed accessories. decorating directory. The characters are toys that i purchased as keepsakes for the birthday boys. Star Wars cakes are awesome! Lego millennium falcon cake by smurfesque.

Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited. They make life a lot easier. There are so many characters from the movies that you can incorporate or copy the ones I made if you like. See more ideas about Star wars cake, Star wars party, Star wars birthday.

I made these for my grandsons who LOVE Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma. Since I was introduced to Bettercreme frosting, things have gotten marginally better. This is the set that I bought and love. The Kylo Ren cake was made with my tried and true vanilla cake then filled with lemon curd mixed with buttercream. Use your favorite recipe combinations. your own Pins on Pinterest The empire strikes back. Thank you for supporting Mad in Crafts!

Please note: This page may contain affiliate links. "I just found your cake decorating directory. Learn more... "Lorelie is simply the CAKE FAIRY!!!!! You can use them to make chocolates like I did in the video, use them to bake or to make ice cubes. Aug 13, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Lucky Elephant Creations.

I used my chocolate buttermilk cake for the Captain Phasma cake and filled it with Oreo cookie buttercream filling.

~Corina~*New York. For those with a Star Wars fan in their life, this easy Star Wars cake is a must! I wanted to make something that would make them say "Awesome we have the beat grandma EVER" and it worked :-) As soon as I realized I was going to make Star Wars cakes I bought a really nice set of silicone molds on Amazon. Thanks so much for your videos and instructions for those of us out here". BB-8 cake from Star Wars The Force Awakens - An easy step by step guide to making a BB-8 chocolate cake with fondant. Your site is the most informative of all that I have found. Star wars wedding cake cake was for my niece and new nephew s star wars themed wedding. I imagine that kids especially would like this type of cake because of all the extra goodies on top.