It's Greek. Cleon Salmon: You must dominate the swordfish.

I was looking for something to do with my cock.

Nuts: Bananas mostly. Subscribe to posts.

This movie works because it clicks on many levels. Cleon Salmon: [to Donnie] Now get yourself out of last place or I'll use your spine for a jump rope. 12 Nov. 2020. The film is about the owner of a restaurant initiating a contest to see which of his waiters can earn the … The Slammin' Salmon is a 2009 comedy film by Broken Lizard. It's Greek. It feels like a third cock. Breaking your ribs won't kill you. The Slammin' Salmon Quotes. The John: [looking around] What is this, some kind of hidden camera thing? Meatdrapes. The True Secret To Squirting: Jennifer Lynn @ The Mystery Box Show - Duration: 13:23. You're offending my Tokyokan guests. The Slammin' Salmon is a 2009 comedy film by Broken Lizard. Jesus, how many cocks you got, Champ? Hey, it's Uncle Cleon. Just take it. Nuts: I too had a wild night. Cleon Salmon: Well, well. Come on, take a look at her, you wouldn't kick in that back door? Dave: Yeah, within the inside of his anus. Samara Dubois: Are you sure you want another one? Jamie the Line Chef: Twins are disgusting, man.

Quotes.net.

Cleon Salmon: [to Donnie] Now get yourself out of last place or I'll use your spine for a jump rope. Cleon Salmon: Who is Guy... Meatdrapes? Jesus, how many cocks you got, Champ? It feels like a third cock. Cleon Salmon: [the Champ throws several feints at Guy's face, then accidentally punches him in the stomach] Excuse me, I didn't mean to do that. google_color_border="FFFFFF"; When I was training for the Dispute in Beirut, I used to run ten miles a day with a baby camel strapped to my back. I'm guide/owner Sam Baird. Hey, it's Uncle Cleon. Just take it. Cleon Salmon: Get me a table or I'll use your nuts as cuff links. Get me the smart girl! Cleon Salmon: Do you want a punch in the eye, Guy? The Slammin' Salmon Quotes Nuts: Because I am a homicidal maniac. Cleon Salmon: [to Japanese translator] How do you say 'motherfucker' in Spanish? What kind of name is that?

These guys just ordered 4 rounds of premium tequila! Donnie: The Champ is going to kill me. Now are you gonna sit by and watch while these guys make you look like f***ing pussies? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Cleon Salmon: A little story for you, Dave 2, before you get back to work. Best Horror Movies. The fifth film by Broken Lizard, directed by Kevin Heffernan.

00:46:26 Thanks, Champ. Nuts: Hola diablo blancos! (Twelve Monkeys) James Cole: "Look at them. Dave: No! Damn, they all look the same. Web. Nuts: Oh I'm insane. This says Meatdrapes. google_color_bg="FFFFFF";

Former world heavyweight boxing champion "Slammin'" Cleon Salmon (Michael Clarke Duncan) is the owner of one of Miami's most popular seafood restaurants, dubbed "The Slammin' Salmon." Tara: Donnie, he's not going to kill you. 00:46:11 What the fuck is taking so long?

He decides to offer a prize for the top server and the competition begins. You Have To Dominate The Swordfish quotes › The Slammin' Salmon. All rights reserved.

Rich: The guy at table five wants it cooked a little bit more. Donnie: Didn't you hear? View All Quotes. google_ad_width=120;

Just take it. We truly appreciate your support. Damn, they all look the same.

Only then can you sauté it.

Guy: It's, um, it's Metdrapedes, sir. Last place is a broken rib sandwich!

My balls were red though. So you can understand how bemusing I find it that you're trying to run away from me. Top waiter leaves here tonight with ten grand in his pocket. My voice is not that high. It's perfect. Guy: Ha! The best quotes from The Slammin' Salmon (2009). Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. It feels like a third cock.

Cleon Salmon: Well, why doesn't it sound like that when I say it? Donnie: The Champ is going to kill me. More The Slammin' Salmon quotes » Collection Edit Buy. Guy: It's actually pronounced Metdrapedes.

Marlon Spencer: Well, that is fantastic, Detective Shep Winford. David: No, I'm not gay.

Cleon Salmon: Get me a table or I'll use your nuts as cuff links. Web. So you can understand how bemusing I find it that you're trying to run away from me. Tara: Well, you see?

A great memorable quote from the The Slammin' Salmon movie on Quotes.net - Cleon Salmon: Well, well. The loser receives a "beat d…. What did you do, fuck a Xerox machine? Michael Clarke Duncan – Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon, the unstable, intimidating, and grammatically inaccurate owner of the restaurant. With Michael Clarke Duncan, Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Jeff Chase. That's right, new prize. -- Cleon Salmon So you can understand how bemusing I find it that you're trying to run away from me. google_ad_host="pub-6693688277674466";

Quotes.net. [runs off]. It's Greek. Cleon Salmon: Get me a table or I'll use your nuts as cuff links. Quotes.net. Mia: Yes, Champ. Thanks for your vote! Cleon Salmon: [while admiring his sister's triplets] Look at the little babies! That's right, new prize. Cleon Salmon: A little story for you, Dave 2, before you get back to work.

Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. Cleon Salmon: Well, why doesn't it sound like that when I say it? They're just asking for it. When I was training for the Dispute in Beirut, I used to run ten miles a day with a baby camel strapped to my back. If he wants it cooked more, tell him to go shove it up his ass. Cleon Salmon: Well, why doesn't it sound like that when I say it? [to his table guests] I am so sorry, but her soupface scared the shit out of me. My voice is not that high. Cleon Salmon: You know what ten grand feels like in your pocket? To know when people like your submissions, answer your questions, reply to you, etc., please. It feels like a third cock. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Cleon Salmon: Well don't just stand there, get outta here, Soupface! Cleon Salmon: Well, well. It feels like a third cock. There's no way I can get out of last place. Perfectly natch. You know what ten grand feels like in your pocket?

Welcome to Slammin' Salmon Guide Service's page! Cleon Salmon: I can make your face look like a pie, Guy.