Definitions include: plain clothes police, under-cover police, to boast; to start up a vehicle, machine, or a person. The act of being maliciously assulted by a large number of individuals, usually physical but may be verbal. To undergo a rigorous trial or examination. Submitted by Anonymous from Moraga, CA, USA

Other terms relating to 'sex or not-quite-sex (ambiguous terms)': Other terms relating to 'to attack, to fight': Average of 45 votes: Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, give (one) a/the jump on (someone or something), jump at the opportunity (to do something), out of the frying pan (and) into the fire, the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy do, two jumps ahead (of someone or something), the webmaster's page for free fun content, Douglas bows to Idowu championship record but indoor best brings silver in quest for world glory, BUNGEE KING PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE FOR RECORD LEAP, Under-15s impress with a host of personal bests, Athletics: Home comforts forWest Cheshire's youngsters, jumped at the opportunity of doing something, jumped at the opportunity to do something. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. If you get aggro, the goblin is going to take 50 of your hit points. Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. She had jumped to her feet; but he only looked at her with understanding eyes. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only.   (To vote, click the pepper. August 17. In the dewy mornings, she hop-skipped and jumped by his side into the pasture to bring in the cows.

in a competitive sport. on Dec 01 2012. Submitted by Anonymous from Moraga, CA, USA Definitions include: to suffer a task or experience in order to shield other members of some group from the displeasure; ".

David has a black eye because he got jumped coming home last night.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/jumped. George won't try to jump you on the first date or anything—he's more of a gentleman than that. Usually targeted are junkeys, alcoholics, students and foreigners. Definitions include: general exclamation. I know more than one New York girl who'd have jumped at the chance. Definitions include: to engage in sexual physical contact, usually intercourse. Submitted by Chuck S. David has a black eye because he got jumped coming home last night. on Dec 01 2012. She jumped out on to the floor with her bare feet, and ran eagerly to the window. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? Definitions include: exclamation when something is all screwed up. Definitions include: to have penetrative sexual intercourse with a person's eye socket. It is easy in the US and that's probably why 92- year- old Jane Bockstruck, which is equivalent to 18 London buses Jason Rennie (left) is aiming to jump further than his hero Evel Knievel; he's already, In the high jump Tyler cleared a pb 1.34m then Ruaridh, For centuries, in a ritual designed to show courage and faith, young Vanuatu men, Tomlinson knew after the third round he would have to break his own British record to get into the medals, and his task became tougher still when Jamaica's James Beckford, Naturally Davis, who has only been triple jumping since February and hadn't, Another Gateshead athlete, Nicola Pearson, also. Definitions include: to cheat on one's significant other. He was so horny, I just knew he was gonna try to jump me.

Join our early testers! Definitions include: a person who provides illegal drugs. Also as, to engage in intimate physical contact, usually intercourse. they jamped me fo my throw back man, they beat the shit outta me. To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. The fat ass hoe/whore got jumped. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Jun 11 … Jampedunknown. Definitions include: to engage in sexual activity. by ALANA May 13, 2004. ), Your vote: None “Democrat” vs. “Republican”: Where Did The Parties Get Their Names? See more words with the same meaning: to attack, to fight.

Find more ways to say jumped, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Definitions include: a person who jumps down - i.e.

Definitions include: to not appear as required as a condition of bail. Definitions include: intravenous drug bell ringer. Definitions include: anything displeasing. jumped. Jump in. Definitions include: a female who greatly enjoys oral sex. A small mouse jumped down from the shelf.

on Apr 26 1998. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. “Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? Submitted by Anonymous from Moraga, CA, USA on Apr 26 1998.

Vote how vulgar to randomly have a shit load of guys to run at you and beat the living fuck out of you. + Definitions include: to be victorious; defeat. by dirtbiker April 14, 2009. 2. vulgar slang To have sex (with someone). 48%  (See the most vulgar words. to initiate a new member they kick their ass for a pre determined amount of time. Last edited on Dec 05 2012.

Get the Jamped neck gaiter and mug. Definitions include: acronym of "Biggest Beating Ever," which can refer to "beating" as in a severe physical attack, or a severe defeat e.g. Flag. performs oral sex.

Last edited on Jan 24 2011. Jonny " Theres a tramp over there. Definitions include: to beat someone up, to attack. Definitions include: to work closely with someone. But if she had any such thing I'm sure it was ended, and she'd have jumped at this chance a year ago.

Submitted by Sam on Jun 25 2008. How'll they know that it was luck—that my gun stuck in the holster—and that you jumped me on the draw? Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. on Apr 26 1998. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? Definitions include: Feeling the urge to have a bowel movement. jump 1. slang To attack (someone), usually unexpectedly.

To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Definitions include: to engage in intimate sexual activities; ", Definitions include: to engage in sexual activity; ". Another word for jumped. "They jump on those plyometric boxes, and they stacked a medium box on top of a big box and standing, Austin, In the US, one can jump six to seven times a day." I jumped up and ran round the tree, feeling sure that I should find her.

See more words with the same meaning: computer slang. Last edited on Dec 01 2012. To fail to appear in court and so forfeit one's bail. As soon as he was gone, Kitty jumped up from the drawing table. Last edited on Apr 09 2013. Definitions include: to receive a beating. Underagers getting random strangers walking past to go into a shop and buy alcohol for them, literalluy jumping into the shop for them.

Definitions include: very good, excellent; ". Definitions include: to fight. Definitions include: to injure or destroy. Get the jumped neck gaiter and mug. 3. Last edited on Jul 24 2010. the word is – not how mean it is.). My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping

Definitions include: sexual activity of some type usually intercourse, from Demolition Man. Definitions include: to get an earlier start than one. The dope addicts will jump anybody for a few bucks to buy drugs.

Definitions include: to torture terribly, in the medieval style. Google has been penalizing this site in its search rankings for years. Also take this outside. Definitions include: to have sexual intercourse. Also. Submitted by Chuck S. to beat someone up via a sudden surprise attack, usually as a group.

Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. He kinder started when he see me, jumped on and begin to drive off. At the same time Allister and Clune jumped from the car and ran. Typically used in the Gang community.

to get jumped and mugged at the same time.

See more words with the same meaning: games (related to). holy shit johnny got jumped at the candy store yesterday. Last edited on Apr 09 2013. Definitions include: a disagreement or fight.