I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies... events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Soft Peach. In a RGB color space, hex #778899 (also known as Light slate gray) is composed of 46.7% red, 53.3% green and 60% blue. Convert color 'Slate Blue' to RAL. We understand that not everything can be captured in camera. CMYK. Discover decorating trends and ideas in our new monthly newsletter. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf. Try our Visualizer App. HTML, CSS or hex color code for Slate gray is #708090. Grey RGB color code; Grey color chart; Grey RGB color code. Bowler Hat. The hexadecimal RGB code of Slate Gray color is #708090. Grey color codes chart. HSL. This color has an approximate wavelength of 491.41 nm. Our knowledge of production and on-set experience allows us to bring imaginative scenes to life in post. We are obsessed with detail. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. Convert color 'Slate Blue' Click the labels to copy the value onto the clipboard. From stabilizing footage to exporting files, we own the delivery process and ensure content arrives on time and in the correct format. Natural Slate Find products in this colour. Color grading is a delicate art. Color grading is a delicate art. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. Natural Slate.

The Slate Gray Color Code: The HEX Code. CSS. HTML RGB blue colors. Frosted Steel. For example, in the color red, the color code is #FF0000, which is '255' red, '0' green, and '0' blue. This RAL shade is one of 52 colors in Grey hues chart. Blissful Blue.

How to change the font type, size, and color on a web page. These color codes can change the color of the background, text, and tables on a web page. What does this mean?

The HEX color system is popular in many graphic design centers, so if you work in the industry there’s a good chance you’re completing your projects based on this spectrum. modernise) (decorating). Here you can see the example of RAL 7015 color in RAL charts. Save color values as JSON. Grey Color Code. We understand that not everything can be captured in camera. As a neutral, slate plays wonderfully with almost every hue. RGB. RAL colour closest to this. In a RGB color space, hex #708090 (also known as Slate gray) is composed of 43.9% red, 50.2% green and 56.5% blue. All questions relating to CSS and HTML colors. The color darkslategray / Dark slate gray with hexadecimal color code #2f4f4f is a dark shade of cyan. Blacks - Grays - Blues - Greens - Yellows - Browns - Orange - Reds - Pinks - Purples. These color codes can change the color of the background, text, and tables on a web page. Blue color codes. HTML color codes are hexadecimal triplets representing the colors red, green, and blue (#RRGGBB). Designer's Choice. We pride ourselves on our ability to elevate footage from ordinary to extraordinary. It, however, most often refers to a medium-dark gray with hints of blue.