He has defeated all with skill, strength, cunnign, and sheer power all without the gems that so many like to put on him like a crutch. 236. Read more . Created by vcowles77. From Elvis Ramirez (Spideyfan98) The future of comics. 236. Thanos has molecular manipulation and can drain Superman of his energies and turn him into a dead Duracell battery. He finds an insurmountable task, then after he completes it, he destroys everything and starts anew. The Superman character has already admitted Surfer is way more powerful than him.

But the bigger the difference in Class is, the more obvious it is who'll win in a fight.

Thanos Vs SlenderMan This topic is locked from further discussion. Thanos should wipe the floor with him.

Into Comics? 236. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Oy vey. vs Thanos has Power Stone and Sword (Lighstaber resistant)Win by death or KOLocation : Abandoned Space Hangar Thanos vs Slenderman. Surfer's Cosmic is 2% Galactus or 10% Galactus extremely weak.

If you are a fraction of Galactus that IMO is closeKnocks himhttp://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh79/lorrdraiden/thanosbeatenwg0-2.jpgOwns him for a period mentallyhttp://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/Bubbleuk/-page11-.jpgAnyhow there are way too many ways Thanos can murder Superman, Take your pick Thanos crbstomps this. Wiz: The stalking Slender man. Every Super Power has a score (SPS) that is used to calculate the Class. Herobrine then create zombies to attack Thanos, who slash all the zombies with his sword and then Herobrine use his Electric Manipulation to electrocute Thanos, but Thanos easy dodges the attack. Win awesome prizes! Get Amino.

Setting is any dark terrestrial flat-grounded environ, such as a forest at night, though it could equally be a spaceship - the tone, lighting, and degree of hiding places are about the same.

Posted by 2 days ago.

Can Thanos beat all the Creppypastas or all the Creppypastas can beat Thanos in a DBX? I'd give this to Slenderman every time. View entire discussion (22 comments) More posts from the ERB community. Thanos vs. Creppypastas is an episode from DBX, created by Skyblazero. Then Herobrine use his Pyrokinesis and burns the stage from he and thanos and runs at Thanos and the two was in a fist fight, until Thanos hit Herobrine in the fire, burning and killing him. shoots thread several times to kill it. Oh and he doesn't age and Kryptonite doesn't effect him. There is a problem that arises when trying to make Creepypasta characters fight comic book ones. 0 Reply 01/06/19. 28. I put Thanos 8% percent Galactus, or 40% Galactus extremely hungered.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. though seems like slenderman cant really be killed through physical attacks. Supes is strong, but Thanos has beaten The Champion and the other elders of the Universe. Superman is fast and all (lame) , but he will be owned. Then exe teleports in everywhere confusing Thanos and hits Thanos several times until kicks Thanos in the ground and use his Pyrokinesis burning all the stage and then exe hit Thanos in the back, sending Thanos to the ground. Hi, first time poster. Add to that … Thanos saw Jane and both prepare to fight. Additionally, the manner in which Slenderman incapacitates/harms it's victims doesn't appear to be explicitly physical, so most of the Xenomorph's most powerful attributes are rendered moot. From Elvis Ramirez (Spideyfan98) The future of comics. (Personally, I usually interpret Slender Man's abilities as, in part, transcranial magnetic stimulation used to disrupt the neurology of its prey, though this is not strictly in line with or supported by any of the mainstream Slenderman bodies of work. -= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Thanos can tag Eros a fighter who has FTLS combat speed and he pimp slapped Wonder Woman and Shazam both at the same time. this been done already i don't  know how many times but thanos ending up being the winner and still would win  thanos can take on anybody  don't matter how fast  super whatever  is, in  preptime thanos wins. Behold, my +10 Flaming Burst Automatic 64 gauge Shotgun!!! lol Truthfully I’ve never played Slenderman, but from any videos I’ve seen of it, he doesn’t really seem very much different than a creepy stalker. It wouldn't matter because Thanos could use the Reality Stone to naturalize his powers. Related: Thanos AND Galactus Were Beaten By Marvel's Least Likely Hero Thor #25 by Dan Jurgens, John Romita Jr., Dick Giordano, Gregory Wright, Richard Starkings, and Wes Abbot, finds Thor at the perils of Thanos.On an unknown planet, he's left hanging on a sharp piece of ice, as Mangog beats him senseless. Oh wow, now that’s one that I didn’t ever expect to see, and I must say a mighty interesting one for a change compared to the usual classic rivalries. 30. Fight to the death between Slender Man and the Xenomorph from the Alien movies. 4. Eggman or robotnik isn’t really a strong enough character (slenderman can destroy your mind and make you go insane and thanos can destroy half the world by snapping) they’re a bit more equal. Then Thanos gets up and hit exein his nose and blood cames out from exe, who remove the blood and kick Thanos in aside. Thanos grab Jane from his neck and hit Jane in the face making that blood cames out from Jane and land in the ground. Thanos could just wipe him out of existence with the gauntlet and any power that Slender-Man might posses. Thanos has fought brings like Galactus who have survived universes dying and has brought them to thier knees.

Hercules couldn't move Superman of Kingdom Come with a punch to the head while he knocked New Earth Superman into a wall with a nudge of his elbow. Let’s do a quick analysis of them, shall we? And if you know anything about comics then explain why you think that person would win.

33 comments. Well alot of Slender fans say that he's like an 8th dimensional being and they go on and on about how God like he is. Thanos should wipe the floor with him. Setting is any dark terrestrial flat-grounded environ, such as a forest at night, though it could equally be a spaceship - the tone, lighting, and degree of hiding places are about the same. I get where you are comming from with this but honestly, I really don't think that there is much to the connection. The Slender Man has no specifically confirmed history, but contributors to the mythos placed early sightings of Slender Man-like beings in Germany in. All the Avengers recover and prepare to fight again with Thanos. Thanos wouldn’t even need the Infinity Gauntlet.

206. Team Spongebob vs Team Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet) Team Iron Man vs Team IT. save hide report. In order to win her love "he has trained to increase his power through meditation, mysticism" "mind is also invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack, Thanos knowledge of mystical arts". 6 months ago. First exe throws a lot of hits and kicks at Thanos, until Homming Attack Thanos in the ground. Sure, Superman can't throw planets without breaking a sweat like he used to, but he's still massively strong. Posted by 6 days ago. Boomstick: And Pennywise the dancing clown. Which is stupid since he only stalks children and creates proxies. Phantom Stranger vs Slenderman. Herobrine and Thanos collide his swords, until Herobrine teleports behind from Thanos and cut Thanos's back, but Thanos recover from the attack and hits Herobrine in a wall. Dr Strange may be the ultimate master of magic but Thanos has "god-like intellect", QUOTE:  "as a youth he became obsessed with the occult and specifically the entity Death. I hate to say this since im a supes fanbut thanos wins easily with or without prep timehis durability and strenght are far beyond supermansthe only advatange supes really has is speed and flightbut thanos has beaten down the silver surfer like he was nothing, thanos gets himself a new herald once he gets ahold of him, Superdickery is vulnerable to magics, Thanos is a master of magic, since when thanos is an master of magic?.....and superman aka superdickery that is what everybody is calling him just doesnt have any defense against magic.

Standing 25 meters apart, the two combatants got ready to enter the heat of battle! Then Slender try to make the Static Effect, but Thanos hit Slenderman in the face sending Slendy in a wall and then Thanos use his sword, stabing Slendy in his chest and then he grab Slenderman from his neck and decapitate Slenderman. All traits of a character are used for calculating the Classification. Join the community. Get Amino. Read more .

This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. 0. Created by vcowles77. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. So first, we have this guy: Thanos of Titan. Join the community. So putting faceless boi over here against Thanos seems fair since all of Slendy's abilities could either be countered or neutralized considering the power the stones have. Thanos clashes his fists together while smiling, looking upon Supes as another puny soul standing in his way. Wiz: Fear has been a part of humans since the dawn of time. Posted by 2 days ago. We need this guy in episode. So first, we have this guy: Thanos of Titan. Both people have better opponents anyhow (ex. Thanos gets up, but exe make the Spin Dash and hit Thanos in his chest, sending Thanos in a wall.

Dr S  took the Thanos copycat to a battle on the magical realm and trapped this Thanos inside a hidden dimension.Backgroundhttp://wolverine76.deviantart.com/art/THANOS-with-INFINITY-GAUNTLET-35915497, i thought thanos has cosmic powers or something like that, Thanos isn't Doc Strange level but he knows enough to mess with realities, cast illusions, screw with Kent's mind, hurt him and simply just destory him.He also has him beat in any number of areas.