/ Tell me who was doubtin' nigga / Niggas ain't thought you was gon' be shit in life / Like this, we run it / Back then they used to count me (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) [Verse 2] I told you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) I could’ve been the girl of your dreams I could’ve been the girl of your dreams [Pre-Chorus] But you already slept on me And got my money up Wish you were next to me Slept on You slept on me Now this nigga wanna get close to me

Slept on SLEPT ON ME Lyrics [Verse 1] You told me it's over, that's what you said So why did you call trying to get back into my head? You should've known 'cause your own niggas tried to get at me Boy you sleep on me They use to sleep on me, well now they waking up [Verse 2] I could’ve been the girl of your dreams (I could’ve been the girl of your dreams) Pretty face, a slim waist, boy you know that I'm the shit I hate it when you test me It's 4 o'clock in the morning Yeah you already slept on me I'm waiting for someone, I'll be looking around Someone to chase the regrettable taste that you left in my mouth It won't make me happy but it will be fun, yeah [Chorus] So why don't you call your BFF and tell it to her?

I'm good, I'm good, I'm great Thought you were woke Anyone can't have this, it's a privilege just to fuck me good

(Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) But it’s too late, too late (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) So why you blowin' up my phone? It’s too late, too late I told you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) Boy you sleep on me, you tweak on me I hope you know

I'm slept on

Don’t try to make up now

(I could’ve been the girl of your dreams) I'm slept on And you texting me (texting me) But you slept on me Don’t try to make up now You already slept on me I've had enough, I'm already gone

I'm good, I'm good, I'm great [Post-Chorus] You had the baddest on your side, baby you couldn't hold it down

Another nigga's bitch when all these niggas want your bitch

I’m 'bout my paper now It's 4 o'clock in the morning I'm slept on

See I was down to ride, fuck it, that shit is over now You're too many weeks too late I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep)

(Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) 'Cause I don’t wanna hear it Had to figure who you fuckin' with You slept on me (oh) I'm hanging up, you're clinging on I'm slept on You're too late You slept on me I told you you ain't got too many times to play with me And I'm trying to sleep I'm slept on I'm slept on

Nigga, you slept on me (oh, whoa) Every once in a while

Stop tryna text me I told you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) [Intro] So why don't you leave me alone? I got over you Moral of the story… don’t sleep on Toni. Like I don't care

I'm slept on But somehow you went ghost (oh no) I could’ve been the girl of your dreams Slept on And I'm trying to sleep I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) I’m the type to press snooze Gurl I must've slept on you But shawty are you really sure?

I got over you Should’ve never slept on me (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) But you already slept on me I'm slept on It's 4 o'clock in the morning

Don’t try to wake up now [Chorus] I've had enough, I'm already gone I'm hanging up, you're hanging on I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) She had a view with a bottle And I'm trying to sleep Toni talks about someone who she really wanted to have a relationship with but they took her for granted. Steady curvin' niggas left and right and this how you to me But you slept on me (you slept on me) And now I’m on my grind and I’m stacking up She's by his side (Why'd you have to sleep on me?)

Slept on me, these niggas done slept on me I'm back in this bitch once again And I brought a couple friends So she brought a couple friends, mhm Lack, I ain't going back to sleep Motherfuckers getting weak, your niggas getting reef Trap with some sinners who will ride for a nigga Die for a nigga, make 'em better advice for a nigga You're making me feel crazy I could treat you so good baby I'm slept on I told you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) Said I'm done being your fool [Verse 1] I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) You're not even sober, you're slurring your words I'm slept on I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) Now I found someone new [Verse 1] So why you blowin' up my phone? See I was down to ride, fuck it, that shit is over now Slept on (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) It's 4 o'clock in the morning I got over you Living life full throttle All I ever wanted to do was wake up to you

And I'm this crazy you couldn't even give that to me Slept on You're too many weeks too late I could treat you so good baby I could treat you so good baby

Stop tryna text me I'm slept on And you texting me (texting me) You're making me feel crazy [Chorus] So why did you call trying to get back into my head? Is you snoozin' on me Hit her with a phone call "Sleep On" lyrics. I'm 22 and I ain't met a nigga that I need You're making me feel crazy (Why'd you have to sleep on me?) It's not fair

Put these niggas to the side

(Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) Sleep on Me Lyrics: Boy I ain't need nothin' from you, just your loyalty / And I'm this crazy you couldn't even give that to me / Boy let's be trill, you don't deserve a real bitch like me / Steady And you texting me (texting me) I'm waiting for someone, I'll be lookin' around [Chorus] And I'm trying to sleep Should’ve never slept on me Boy, I know Word on the street And every time I see him [Outro] Boy you stupid, how you sleep on me like this? You already slept on me. Ride or die, she cooks and cleans, got her on that, stay on fleek

You told me it's over, that's what you said I'm far from average and see you done got too comfortable Hope you catching them z's You made your bed, said what you said, table for one [Chorus] But it’s too late, too late I could treat you so good baby But you had your eyes closed I hate it when you test me

(Why'd you have to sleep on me?) [Chorus] The last time was the last time, boy I'm done playin' these games with you Guess you ain't know just what you had 'til I decide to leave I could’ve been the girl of your dreams Boy let's be trill, you don't deserve a real bitch like me Like I don't care I could’ve been the girl of your dreams

Slept on [Post-Chorus] I'm slept on (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) You're making me feel crazy Should’ve never slept on me And I don’t want you near me Is you snoozin' on me. Easy to act The best thing I did was fall out of love

Mr Hudson Slept On Me Lyrics.

You're making me feel crazy Yeah, it’s too late, too late All I ever wanted to do was wake up to you You're not even sober, you're slurring your words So why don't you call your BFF and tell it to her? Boy I ain't need nothin' from you, just your loyalty I’m not the type to lose I'm slept on It's not fair Slept on [Pre-Chorus] (You slept on me). (Ooh, whoa, ooh, whoa) I'm slept on [Chorus] You already slept on me Sleep on Me Lyrics: Sleep on me, sleep on me, sleep on me / Sheep gon' be sheep on, I keep low-key / Sleep on me, sleep on me, sleep on me / I'll remember, I'll remember that / Sleep on me, sleep …

You had the baddest on your side, baby you couldn't hold it down Slept On Lyrics: She had a view with a bottle / Living life full throttle / Hit her with a phone call / Every once in a while / Easy to act / Like I don't care / But you're so damn beautiful, girl Now you're texting me (oh) Back then you didn’t notice me She goes on to explain how they missed out on something great. I warned you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) Someone to chase the regrettable taste that you left in my mouth I'm slept on

You already slept on me Boy you sleep on me, you tweak on me (sleep). Nigga, you slept on me Slept On Lyrics: Yeah / Who was slept on, you heard me? It won't make me happy, but it will be fun, yeah Word on the street So why don't you leave me alone? Nigga, you slept on me But you're so damn beautiful, girl Nigga, you slept on me (oh, whoa)

Nigga, you slept on me Pussy wet and tight, boy you won't find another bitch like me [Verse 1] I told you not to sleep on me (sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep) I'm good, I'm good, I'm great You said we would grow [Verse 2] I'm slept on Yeah, it’s too late, too late I'm slept on I could treat you so good baby Now I found someone new Easy to act You slept on me Now I found someone new But you slept on me Now I found someone new I got over you And you texting me (texting me) All I ever wanted to do was wake up to you You'll taste regret on your tongue When it’s all said and done Don't act like you don't know that I'm that bitch Boy you stupid, how you sleep on me like this? [Post-Chorus] But you slept on me (you slept on me) Another nigga's bitch when all these niggas want your bitch But he's so damn beautiful