There is also a super handy video that takes you through all the steps to making this delicious soup. Stir in cheese. Your email address will not be published.

Garnish with bacon and onion. So, if you do have some thoughts, feedback, or anything else, then please don’t hesitate to leave a comment. 750g (1.6 lb) cauliflower florets, chopped. When processing hot liquids in a blender, cool the mixture slightly and don't fill the blender jar too much. Your email address will not be published. It’s certainly a must-try if you love soups. Stir in cheese. You can easily replace the type of stock that I use in this recipe. Pair it with crusty bread and a green salad for a complete meal. MORE+ Next, place the cauliflower in the bottom of the slow cooker. Lastly, a dessert that I think goes perfectly after this delicious cauliflower soup is an apple cobbler cooked in a slow cooker.

Cook on HIGH for 4 hours. Cook on low for 4 hours … It’s absolutely delicious and perfect if you can never get enough cheese. Hold down the lid, protecting your hand with a thick towel or oven mitt, and begin blending at the lowest speed. There is no such thing as too much cheese, so if you feel like just going all out with the cheese, then feel free to add more.

If you like your soups chunky, then you can skip on blitzing the soup or just blitz it slightly.

This creamy, cheesy slow-cooker cauliflower soup is easy and delicious. I often like to add a bit of cream cheese into the soup as it helps make it silky smooth. Slow Cooker Cauliflower Soup Yellow Bliss Road. By the end of cooking, you will have a deliciously smooth soup that’s packed with wonderful flavors from the mustard, cream, cheddar cheese, and of course, the cauliflower. There are dozens of more sides that can help you feed a crowd, so if you have any suggestions, be sure to let us know. I got roughly six servings out of a single batch of this recipe, but you can easily double or triple the recipe if you need to feed a lot of people. Of course, these are just a couple of changes that you can make. Most main meals are also made each morning in my slow cooker then I can eat later in the day without too much preparation except some fresh veg. Bacon and cheese are the perfect match, so some crispy bacon is the perfect addition to this soup. It's OK, but I add some hot sauce when eating. —Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan, Slow-Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add vegetable broth, salt and pepper and stir. slow cooker.

The soup should last at least three months stored in the freezer. This creamy, cheesy slow-cooker cauliflower soup is easy and delicious. freshly ground black pepper, chicken broth, cauliflower florets and 5 more. You can use either fresh or frozen cauliflower and still get a great result.

There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Curry is a favourite too. For added flavor, a 32-ounce carton of vegetable or chicken stock may be substituted for 4 cups of water. Puree the soup using a food processor or stick blender. Required fields are marked *, Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us. Get the latest recipes delivered to your inbox. Add the cauliflower, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, and broth to the crockpot. Return to slow cooker. Leftover soup is always great for lunch or dinner the next day. Another cheesy soup that I reckon you will like is the broccoli and cheese soup. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until cauliflower is tender. In a slow cooker, add the onion, garlic, mustard, cauliflower, and chicken stock. Note: I use a 5.5L (6 Quart) slow cooker for all the recipes that I have on this website unless specified. Add cauliflower, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion and garlic to crockpot. It’s a little different, but undoubtedly delicious. I absolutely love doing this and is pretty addictive. This soup is very simple to make and the slow cooker does all the work. The velvety texture of this cauliflower soup makes it feel so rich, and the spicy kick warms you up in a flash. Adblock removing the video? Or, cool slightly and puree soup in batches in a blender; return to slow cooker and heat through.

Right below is the recipe on how to make this excellent cauliflower cheese soup in the slow cooker.

It should last at least three days in the refrigerator. Wasn't crazy about the result so added a half teaspoon of white pepper and 1.5 cups of shredded Swiss cheese. When blending hot liquids, it is very important that you do not seal the blender, or you could risk it exploding.

Home Recipes Ingredients Vegetables Cauliflower. It’s the perfect comfort food for when you just want to sit back and relax. A few extra side dishes also help a lot.

Cover; cook on Low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until cauliflower is... 3 Simply keep it in the fridge until required.

Sweeten up your day with these favorite brownie recipes. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix cauliflower, onion, garlic, chicken broth, thyme and pepper. Totally agree you can’t have too much cheese. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, mix cauliflower, onion, garlic, chicken broth, thyme and pepper. There are more flavorings that you can add to the soup, such as thyme, nutmeg, chives, or even cayenne pepper.