Superficial account highlights lifelong friendship of two of drag racing history's greatest figures. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Multi-format $79.95 > Customer reviews. See all 8 - All listings for this product. © Sanity ABN 61 072 187 298 All rights reserved. The movie gave a background to the friendly but intense rivalry we grew up watching at the strip. Related: snake and mongoose set snake and mongoose movie snake and mongoose hot wheels hot wheels mongoose snake drag race set electric football snake and mongoose dvd don prudhomme snake and mongoose poster snake and mongoose 1/24 hot wheels redline snake mongoose hot … This movie covered the personal triumphs and personal true life losses of one of their children dying of cancer which many may have not known at the time. This movie covered the personal triumphs and personal true life losses of one of their children dying of cancer which many may have not known at the time. Catalogue No: FF1621 Having said that, it was a racing biopic, although better than I expected. There was plenty of action, historical footage, and racing history for fans to salivate over, and a story compelling enough to keep the interest of more casual viewers.

. I am the guy they've made this film for. —. This movie showed the actual REAL FOOTAGE of many of their races, cars and events. $3.99. I remember we were running a C Gasser at this time and our sponsors were from Gas stations for fuel and parts houses for oil, plugs, and Ignition parts. C $27.08; Buy It Now +C $20.33 … You have to remember Drag Racing (NHRA) was still trying to find itself in many ways.

An accurate story with great clarity and crisp sound. Start your engines for the incredible true story of the greatest rivalry in drag racing history: Don the Snake Prudhomme (Jesse Williams) versus his longtime friend and nemesis Tom the Mongoose McEwen (Richard Blake). Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2014. AU $11.89. I would recommend the movie, to see how these two handled themselves and how Wally Parks made this sport along with the story of sponsor money which made this sport what it is today. Currently out of stock - Special Order Only. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A plus rating for the replica cars and the engine sounds.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. "Bitching." Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2019. Format: DVD. I am glad that they found an actor that had at least a slight resemblance to him. I remember we were running a C Gasser at this time and our sponsors were from Gas stations for fuel and parts houses for oil, plugs, and Ignition parts.

Some flirtation and innuendo as Mongoose is conveyed as a "ladies' man," often seen flirting with female drag racing fans. Free delivery to your mailbox and free returns. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2014. It depicted Don "The Snake" Prudhomme and Tom "The "Mongoose" McEwen almost perfectly.

1 users rated this 1 out of 5 stars 1. Rated: PG-13. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 17, 2016, Very good film more to this film than just drag racing, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2016. I had high hopes for this movie, because I love drag racing and I remember this duo, but the screenplay is weak. One of the things that surprised me was how clean everybody was and their equipment and support vehicles were. This was a great deal too receiving a "Free" Snake & Mongoose shirt with each purchase of this DVD. Keep your movies as long as you want with no due dates. I grew up heavily influenced by the California car culture. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This will not play on most Blu-ray players sold in North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Completely enjoyed the movie and have already watched it several times. From the fiery days of early drags strips through the explosive peak of their popularity, these are the personal …

This is one that I will finish watching only because I paid for it. As with any 'true story' type of film there are some bits missing or glossed over,but that's inevitable in trying to cram so much into such a relatively short time. Tom seemed like a cool guy from the interviews I have seen I didn't know he was the marketing genius that put them on the map. 4 STARS, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2014.

Please choose a different delivery location. My wife and I were both very pleased with the drag racing down memory lane and depicting of 2 of the Greats of NHRA, their beginnings, their determination and a "race" well run. Release Date: 17 Sep 2014. Only extra is a short "Making of" featurette.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5. "For Christ's sake." 4.0 average based on 4 product ratings. Awesome story about the evolution of drag racing. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

Share - Snake & Mongoose (DVD, 2014) Snake & Mongoose (DVD, 2014) 4.0 out of 5 stars 4 product ratings. / DVD. Hugely disappointed that I couldn’t watch this as my UK Blue Ray player just auto ejected it, not recognising the format. "Pompous pr--k." "Ass.". 2013 SDCC THE GIRLS OF THE SNAKE & MONGOOSE HOT WHEELS MOVIE PROMO CARD SET OF 6. My husband and I love this movie!! I grew up heavily influenced by the California car culture. This movie brings to light the partnership/rivalry of Mongoose and Snake.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020. I never buy used stuff because there is always a risk that you dont get what you think you're getting. Just like Wily Coyote and Sheep dog in Looney tunes need each other so do these two. I really liked this movie,there were some things that were told that I was unaware of concerning don and toms history together which made it more interesting,and I liked the actors portraying don and tom they looked like them and to some degree you could not tell that they were just "actors" playing their parts they did a really good job,and it was also cool to see the old cars and haulers as well.I would recommend getting this movie just to watch a pretty good movie about drag racing but also its great because it just so happens to be about two of the history makers of the sport. There's a problem loading this menu right now. THIS MOVIE BRINGS BACK MANY OLD MEMORIES OF MY RACING DAYS. Start your engines for the incredible true story of the greatest rivalry in drag racing history: Don The Snake Prudhomme (Jesse Williams of Grey's Anatomy) versus his longtime friend and nemesis Tom The Mongoose McEwen (Richard Blake of DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION).

New listing SNAKE AND MONGOOSE (2013) [NEW DVD] C $6.65; Buy It Now +C $15.22 shipping; From Australia; Snake & Mongoose DVD Blu-Ray New Factory Sealed. Good movie but I bought it used. Sanity Entertainment is Australia's leading Retailer of Movies, TV Shows, Blu Ray, Gaming, Music, Books, Pop Vinyl and Official Merchandise. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020. PLENTY OF HISTORICAL FOOTAGE, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I AM A DRAG RACER, & HAVE MET THE SNAKE, & ALSO HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH. The sights and sounds are great - I suggest that the volume be turned WAY UP. from $29.25. There are also scenes in which Mongoose's son is shown dying from leukemia that might be difficult for more sensitive viewers. Sku: 2273904. 4.6 out of 5 stars 323 ratings. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2014. Snake and Mongoo$e DVD. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 17, 2016, Very good film more to this film than just drag racing, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 10, 2016. There are some moments of mild sexual innuendo, as Mongoose is frequently shown flirting with attractive women. Even a non race fan would like this story. We offer a great range, great service and fast shipping. DVD.

We send out your disc the next business day.

This movie showed the actual REAL FOOTAGE of many of their races, cars and events. Details. Playback Region B/2 : This will not play on most Blu-ray players sold in North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.