and we have not verified it. Not ashamed to be in my mid 50’s and sitting for long hours at my computer caused me tremendous pain. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIT COMFORTABLY AND WITHOUT PAIN??? When your spine isn’t properly aligned when you sit for long periods, it can cause a buildup of tension in your lower back – the lumbar region – that causes pain and discomfort.

Portable, so they can be used with any chair. Subject to credit approval. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. The Softacare seat and lumbar support pillow set, has a comfortable breathable mesh and a non slip bottom.

It will relieve fatigue and allow you to work all day! Made in the USA, the LumbarCushion comes with a 5-year limited warranty. Made from memory foam and designed to follow the curves of your back, these pillows can help prevent injury or strain to your back muscles. Some reviewers note that this pillow is softer than some other lumbar support pillows, but still provides plenty of support and pain relief. It has a no slider bottom to keep you in place with built-in handles for easy carry and travel. Not only does it force me to sit correctly and supply support to my back, it helps keep me focused by keeping me in the proper position and keeps me from feeling fatigued. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. And if you’re not satisfied, or it does not meet your expectation, they offer a pretty solid return policy, giving you peace of mind just in case this seat doesn’t work out for you. ORDER IT NOW RISK FREE.

The material is quality and moisture free preventing any kind of slipping or wear and tear. No additional import charges at delivery! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program.

Best car cushions for driving!

We aim to show you accurate product information. The molded foam pillows typically have removable covers, often made from breathable materials to keep the pillows from getting too hot. Best car cushions for driving! IF YOU DON’T LIKE OUR ERGONOMIC CUSHION & LUMBAR PILLOW - WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR 100% - JUST TELL! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon.

Like the Everlasting Comfort Cushion Designed Tailbone, the seat cushions have a dark gray non-slip material that allows for a sturdy back support pillow…for those who might need extra support in their office chair. IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR ERGONOMIC CUSHION & LUMBAR PILLOW - WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY FOR 100% - JUST TELL! Long life & easy cleaning – our car lumbar pillow has washable velour zippered cover.

Now, no matter how much you have tosit in one place - the problem of back pain will not bother you! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 4.3 x 13.8 inches. Like the ComfiLife Gel Enhanced Seat Cushion, you’re paying for the best memory foam cushions available, and the material has a non-slip coating to it, allowing for more support. Research has shown that a lumbar support pillow with a cutout to accommodate the coccyx, or tailbone, is more supportive than a regular chair. Most lumbar support pillows are made from memory foam and include a removable cover.

FATIGUE? Different types of lumbar support pillows may be appropriate for you, depending on your individual needs. It also comes with an additional extender strap for larger chairs and a zippered travel carrying case.

Get the item you ordered or get your money back. BACK SUPPORT PILLOW will help great on most SEATS. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The DMI Relax-A-Back Lumbar support is one that isn’t just versatile but … But only had this SoftaCare for a few days now and I love it. Dimensions of back pillow: 13” x … In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. It adjusts to your spine to provide personalized pressure relief, but bounces back to its original shape within moments. This orthopedic seat cushion comes along with a lumbar support pillow.

Easily attached to your office chair, car seat, or any other chair, these small cushions are shaped to follow your natural spinal curve, providing some extra support and comfort.

Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

After spending some time reviewing support cushions, I decided on this one and am so far pleased with the results. Do you have a back pain if you sit still for a long time?We solved this problem! Just as the image shows, this product is one of the best lumbar support pillows that guarantee the results that you need to achieve from it.

Please enter a number less than or equal to 2. Can you put a price on comfort and less pain? WE GUARANTEE 100% SATISFACTION WITH PREMIUM CUSHIONS AS WE USE IT PERSONALLY! Seat Cushion Coccyx Orthopedic Memory Foam and Lumbar Support Pillow, Set of 2, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. A set of pillows will help your spineto take the right bend and relieve tension from the back. Want to make a wholesale order? Lumbar support pillows can help prevent or alleviate back pain, but it’s important to select the right one and use it properly. Edgar Munguia is a writer for Gadgetreview.com. Just contact us, it’s that easy. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. The majority of lumbar support pillows are made from high-density memory foam, usually medium to very firm to ensure adequate support. But I must say as much as I plan to use it I do expect a little wear and tear and depending on how long it last I will most certainly buy another. Soft and caring support throughout the day! We created our product to make you feel comfortable and cared for every day. BOTH PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM CUSHIONS TOGETHER WITH MAXIMUM FEATURES! SITTING CUSHION for chair has NON-SLIP BOTTOM to keep in place, BUILT-IN HANDLE for easy carry, washable velour zippered cover for EASY CLEANING. Greatfor anyone.

His writing career started during his college days writing for the poetry slam team at California State University Long Beach.

test to go to and come across it priced truthful get quite a bit cost-free transport buy. When it comes to comparing this to other cushions, this Premium Softacare is the best car seat cushion. BACKACHE? LUMBAR SUPPORT has 3D BREATHABLE MESH - to prevent getting too hot, UNIQUE POCKET FOR PHONE/MP 3, TWO ADJUSTABLE STRAPS - to keep on chair for sure.