I wanted to give this one star but wanted to be "kind." I've bought this Special K offer twice. (Supplier News) (K2O Protein Water Mix)", Official Kellogg's Special K website for the United States, Official Kellogg's Special K website for the United Kingdom, Official Kellogg's Special K website for Ireland, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special_K&oldid=974848520, Pages containing links to subscription-only content, Articles needing additional references from July 2015, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from October 2013, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2015, Articles with a promotional tone from July 2020, Wikipedia articles in need of updating from July 2020, All Wikipedia articles in need of updating, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 25 August 2020, at 11:06. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.

For any additional snack servings, an individual could consume fruits and vegetables. Find out more, *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). My family is really enjoying this cereal and the price is right. By clicking on GO TO CART you will be redirected to a third party website where you can complete your transaction. [5] In the United Kingdom, Special K Original is 17% sugar, meaning a 30g serving contains 5g of sugar. This is a staple. The first thing I noticed was that the box had a new look when it came to the color. [6], In the UK, an advertising campaign has focused on the results of a study run in collaboration with the Department of Human Sciences at Loughborough University, requiring overweight volunteer subjects to replace two meals a day with a bowl of the cereal. do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. I usually add flaked almonds, raisins, pumpkin seeds and ground flaxseed to it. Kellogg's® Special K® Special K® es un cereal diseñado especialmente para la mujer. Why not use our award-winning tablet and smartphone app? Yoghurty.[10]. [17], There is one variety of Special K Crackers: Multi-grain. ", "Why do you use uncertified sustainable palm oil? Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced iron, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), niacinamide, vitamin E acetate, beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin D3, vitamin B12. "[28][promotional language], Denmark has outlawed the addition of vitamins in Kellogg's products since 2004. This formulation was similar to the original Special K introduced in the US in 1955.

The cereal was introduced to the United States in 1955.

Rolled, flaked & toasted. Want to use it in a meal plan? If you In addition to the 5 grams of protein, the product was formulated with 5 grams of soluble fiber,[20] from polydextrose, and 20% DV each[citation needed] of vitamins B3 (Niacin), B6, and B12[19] while maintaining 50 calories. [11], There are eight varieties of Special K Protein Shakes: Milk Chocolate, Strawberry, French Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, Strawberry Banana, Chocolate Mocha, Vanilla Cappuccino, and Raspberry Cheesecake.[12]. I purchased this on subscribe and save.

Ocado Where this description contains a link to another party's website for These delicious flakes are a source of protein and fibre – worth waking up for!Kellogg’s Specially K Original is great for breakfast as it's designed with essential nutrients to support wellbeing.

The flake in all its glory, full of …

for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or Write a review Rest of Flake Cereal shelf £ 3.50 £ 0.70 /100g. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions of the third party website. Excellent buy, fresh tastes great will buy again. As a vegan I need foods with B12 in it and this cereal does amongst other good ingredients. further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. My first thought was what else changed. I eat this cereal everyday. I was told that the dairy was removed from the recipe. (New PRODUCTS) | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared, "Water, Water Everywhere, but Can It Boost Your Brain? [2], The Special K brand previously advocated the "Special K Challenge." [3][4], In the United States, Special K Original has 120 Cal per 31g cup serving. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to make sure you can always use our site. The product was re-launched in 2007 by the Kellogg Company. I think I must have tried the majority of the flaked cereals and reckon this is the absolute best I have so far found.

The evidence provided during the show followed David Catz's description of an experiment by Dr. Babu George, Sacred Heart University, in which iron is extracted from cereals. Pty.

Enjoy a breakfast that keeps you going all day long. ", "Kellogg's Special K Original Cereal: Nutrition facts", "Kellogg's Under Fire From Consumers for New Special K Formula", "Kellogg's Special K Challenge - The science / research", "Breakfast Cereal for a Healthy You – Special K® Cereals", Protein water mix. There are four varieties of Special K Protein Granola Bars: Chocolatey Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate, Greek Yogurt & Fruit, and Almond Honey Oat.

Apple Cinnamon Crunch (Seasonal). No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Danish health officials banned cereals containing added vitamins because they claimed Kellogg's Special K wanted to add extremely high levels of vitamin B6, calcium, folic acid, and iron, which would reach toxic levels when eaten on a daily basis.

The show provided evidence that the iron was not nutritional ionic iron—as it occurs in natural foods like spinach—but was, in fact, metallic iron. [citation needed]. ", "How do you find out where the children are who can’t have breakfast? They also challenged the claim that the cereal could contain "shredded bites," and responded that iron powder is suitable for human consumption. Original, Red Berries, Hazelnut & Almond, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry and Chocolate, Fruit & Nut, Creamy Berry Crunch, Peach & Apricot, and

I finally decided to contact Kellogg to see what, if any, changes were made.

Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Original Special K Cereal (Kellogg's). Hi! This data is supplied for personal use only.

We regularly develop our site to make it simpler and better. There are several varieties of Special K snacks, including Special K Protein Granola Bars, Special K Breakfast Shakes, Special K Cereal Bars, Special K CrackerChips, Special K Popcorn, and Special K Crackers. For other uses, see, CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Kellogg Company News Room - Frequently Asked Questions", "What is the Special K diet? Each bowl of Special K® Protein Cereal has 15g protein plus 5g fiber. [7] The study found that after 2 weeks, up to 75% of subjects had slimmer waists and hips. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. [25], Kellogg's produces Special K Protein Shakes.[26]. [1] It is made primarily from grains like lightly toasted rice, wheat and barley. 全体的な星の評価と星ごとの割合の内訳を計算するために、単純な平均は使用されません。その代わり、レビューの日時がどれだけ新しいかや、レビューアーがAmazonで商品を購入したかどうかなどが考慮されます。また、レビューを分析して信頼性が検証されます。, このページは JavaScript が有効になっている場合に最適に機能します。それを無効にすると、いくつかの機能が無効になる、または欠如する可能性があります。それでも製品のすべてのカスタマーレビューを表示することは可能です。, さらに、映画もTV番組も見放題。200万曲が聴き放題 By Appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Contains Barley, May Contain Milk, Contains Wheat, Quaker Oats Porridge to Go Squares Golden Syrup, Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup Family Pack Porridge, We use cookies to make this site work, tailor your experience and improve your journey.

And while her stance on body image was at one point about looking good, now it’s about feeling good. Marketed as a low-calorie alternative protein drink, a 16-ounce bottle of K2O contains 5 grams of protein,[20] 10% DV of calcium, and 50 calories.

[29], In an episode aired on October 15, 2009, the Dutch television show Keuringsdienst van Waarde [nl],[30] followed up one of Kellogg's Special K nutritional claims, namely the addition of iron. Saves me a road trip to the local store and saves me $ as well.

The product is no longer available. Skinny is not how she wants to be perceived, but rather, strong. The third meal of the day could be consumed normally, without any Special K restrictions.

商品詳細ページを閲覧すると、ここに履歴が表示されます。チェックした商品詳細ページに簡単に戻る事が出来ます。, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or

The flake in all its glory, full of … © 2019 Kellogg Company. The box is now blue around the perimeter instead of original red. We tend to purchase the 750g box, simply because you get over 50g of crumbs at the end of the packet, whatever size box we purchase and the teenagers will not touch the crumbs, however, I love them! Recently, I received my order of Special K Original from Amazon.

$3.99 per 18 oz box!

[33], In late February 2013, the company announced on its website that it was recalling three sizes of the Special K Red Berries in the US which might contain pieces of glass.