I have done that in the past. There is no need to weave in any ends…. Join Color C in the space that is four spaces to the right of the top left corner. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Join Color B in any corner. Can combining two classics give you something modern and fresh? Begin in the space that is three spaces to the right of the top left corner. 6 talking about this. When those classics are the crochet granny square and the log cabin quilt block, the answer is a resounding yes. The modern version of a log cabin is the log home, which is a house built usually from milled logs. Start with a sliding ring, and make a 1 round granny square. Join Color B in the space to the right of the corner.

So I would do a sc, ch2, (instead of slpst, ch3). Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. ( Log Out /  Livingston Plan Chinked Square Log Cabin.

Often described as a "log château", it serves as the Château Montebello hotel. Like this a lot, and the colors are great also. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful tips and patterns!

Proceed with your usual granny square pattern. Switch to Color B.

It looks all fancy, but really, if you know how to crochet a granny square (or are willing to learn) and are comfortable with mid-row color changes, you can consider this crochet blanket your next project. Thanks for sharing and bravo I have a self striping baby alpaga yarn .. please what is the method to follow to crochet this Log Cabin Granny Square ???

Log cabins. These log home packages are easily built on site and the log cabin kits contain everything you need to dry the cabins in; perfect log home kits for the do it yourselfer or a great project for the whole family! They go pretty quick, I have 10 done. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Log Cabin Square & Round Dance, We welcome couples and singles. 708 Total Sq Ft What is it that is different about doing a slpst in a space instead of in a stitch that you don’t like? Thank you for sharing this. Any suggestions (other than standing stitch) on slip stitch in a space? This image shows the back side. I didn’t know there was a question! This Crochet Log Cabin Granny Square Is a Graphic Crochet-Quilt Mashup. Attach a new color with a standing stitch (or slpst and ch3) into any ch3 space. I am a crochet novice but I don’t want my blankets to look like a novice made them.

Special offers; Log cabins square logs. Basic log cabin square. Zook Cabins is a leading manufacturer and retailer of log cabins and prefab log homes. Thanks for sharing! très très sympa j’ aime beaucoup l’ idée une belle façon de faire bravo pour le tuto a bientôt. Loft – 160, Total Sq Ft – 708 Your instructions seem very easy to follow. First Floor – 480 It looks a bit like lego (but in a good way!)

Thanks in advance from NZ. The new color always starts in the corner of the color I just finished. End off Color C three spaces after the third corner. When those classics are the crochet granny square and the log cabin quilt block, the answer is a resounding yes.

Round 5 is almost exactly the same as Rounds 3 and 4 except that you’ll start the round one space earlier and end it one space later. Continue working as normal with Color B until you have completed two additional corners (for a total of three corners in this color.). Mess around with variations in color changes however you want. Think I might try making these!