Learn more. If not, I urge you to please reconsider the public school setting where staff seems to be held to a higher standard and held accountable for things. In the end, it was resolved, but not without a loss of respect. The reason is three-fold, really. Secondly, I think parents considering St. Theresa School should not be exposed to just glowing reviews. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.  |  Web Policy Finally, I think I need to get it off my chest and then lay it to rest. St. Theresa School Palm Springs, Palm Springs, California. I was also subject to constant bullying on a daily basis from a handful of students, but one in particular.

The CDE makes no

If you plan to send your child there preschool through 8th grade and you are catholic, they are average size and high academic achievers and you can afford to donate generously, STS may be the school for you. An educated decision for any parent is one reached after having heard a few different angles.

I'm in two honors classes and doing well academically.

Support GreatSchools in this effort! Get directions. Finally, I think I need to get it off my chest and then lay it to rest. I was a young man who left STS broken down with no confidence. The teachers are wonderful with all students. One of my teachers knew we weren't Catholic and mistakenly assumed I was Jewish. Worst yet, she blamed it on the principal and he turned around and threw her under the bus. Today I'm 14 years old and living in a different city. First I would like this information to not fall on deaf ears. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization As I've alluded to above, it wasn't until my second year (7th grade) where I really started to dread school. St. Theresa School New Search County: Riverside Located within the boundaries of this public school district: Palm Springs Unified: School: St. Theresa School CDS Code: 33 67173 6976989 School Address: 455 S. Compadre Rd. During my eighth grade year, things took a turn for the absolute worst. I'm a 9th grader at a public high school. First I would like this information to not fall on deaf ears. I attended St. Theresa School for 6th, 7th and 8th grade and I feel compelled to write about my experience while I was there. Here's what I can leave you with...  leadership is lacking in every way.