Can I avoid the sugar and stay in ketosis this way. Your email address will not be published. It is more like the lightly sweetened 60 cal one – so not good for keto. | My Sugar Free Journey. I personally never get water in my teas. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right?

Refreshers: Bottom line, our refreshers have a lot sugar. YUM!! Your email address will not be published. The infusions are really just herbal teas and they can completely change the flavor of your drink! Ill try to update this as I remember more details.

DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.

While some of the flavored syrups are sugar free, the frappuccino base is always made with sugar (sugar is, in fact, the first ingredient of the frappuccino base). Little sugar and little carbs.

I recommend 2 for a tall, 3 for a grande, and 4 for a venti of sugar free syrups and 1 of skinny mocha in a tall/grande and 2 in a venti. Cheers! This urban legend refuses to die. Maltodextrin is a zero calorie sweetener but has a glycemic index of 80. You can combine any of them with the teas and it will likely turn out amazing! Still, a good rule of thumb is to look for a sky-high sugar content. I’m not sure. With each piece of content we produce, our goal is to provide you with actionable, digestible, and accessible information you can trust. I usually rub a pat of butter on them and eat them. The espresso macchiato may confuse you because it's a cup of espresso topped with a little foam milk. You can get hot beverages: Hot Coffee, Teas, or Lattes, and add sugar-free syrups to make your own unique concoction. On average, each pump of our regular syrups have 4-6g of carbs. Need more info about the ketogenic diet? Be sure to drop any questions in the comments! It gives you simple instructions to eliminate added sugars, refined carbs, and artificial sweeteners for just 3 weeks. A grande Skinny Vanilla (SF syrup) late still has 15grams of sugar….likely from the milk so just be wary of what you’re ordering. Even the lightly sweet chai has carbs. In order to get the best experience, we recommend switching to one of the following browsers: © 2020 This week we are looking at What’s Sugar Free at Starbucks including Starbucks popular keto drinks.

Starbucks just added three new plant-based, alt-milk beverages to its menu, including oat milk. Luckily, there are some great options that contain 12 grams of sugar or less per serving. This isn’t a good choice if you are trying to cut out sugar, you would be better off eating an entire large pizza and honestly, I bet it would taste better. I’m not sure. The light base has 50% less sugar than the regular one, but it still have enough sugar to knock you out of ketosis and mess up your diet.