Is it okay to have the full heavy cream? If you remade it using half HWC and half water it would be 1.5 oz. Many markets now have what’s called the “flavor reinvention” which will roll out to all US Starbucks in the near future. Order it keto option 1: “Caffe Misto with Almond Milk”. Starbucks Black Coffee (duh) I start 1/2 my mornings off with black coffee. Took 25 minutes stirring it to drink it. I’m trying to use Starbucks nutrition calculator but there’s no option to choose half heavy cream/half water so the net carbs for me are showing as 10 for a short. This is the most immediately useful post ever! Am new to Type 2 diabetes and am struggling on what to eat and what to cook. Appreciate the feedback Toni. Why it’s healthy: A size tall is 140 calories, and has 7 grams of protein. These many times contain sugar alcohol that is high on the GI index meaning they can throw you out of Ketosis pretty dang quickly (not to mention have you running to the bathroom later that evening). * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. While not perfect they’re pretty darn close. Comes with espresso shots topped with hot water to produce a layer of crema (that dissipates quickly as you can’t really see it in my photo). I emailed them asking them to bring it back, but got no response. Unfortunately not because the Starbucks Matcha tea blend has sugar added and sugar is the most prevalent ingredients. I’ve been getting these based on your post (except a tall size), but I started to get worried about how much HWC was actually in it. Why it’s healthy: The smallest size is 60 calories and 15 grams of sugar; a grande is 80. Thanks for sharing. I’m visiting all the top 30 fast food chains and doing reviews of all their low carb options. A former in-house editor at Taste of Home, Kelsey now writes articles and novels from her home in Milwaukee.

Thank you! , just wondering do happen to know the carbs, fat and calories for a grande pink drink? Hey quick question!!

You can make Starbucks-style drinks at home! A typical Caramel Macchiato comes with milk, brewed espresso, vanilla syrup, and a drizzle of caramel sauce. I leaned heavily on her post for drink ideas. By adding some heavy cream you’ll be in keto land for sure. Toppings. The chai latte is on our list of healthy Starbucks drinks.

And I LOVE the conversions for Starbucks. =), I’m a Starbucks barista, and the only sugar-free syrups are vanilla, cinnamon dolce, and mocha. 5%. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I got a tall sugar free mocha with half heavy whipping cream and half water and looking at the macros I don’t see how it could be only 55 calories. Did you know Starbucks has a secret menu? Macros: 5 calories, 1g net carbs, 0g protein, 0g fat. Macros: 206 calories, 3g net carbs, 1g protein, 22g fat. If I want to order a larger size, for an occasional splurge, would I just times the nutrition facts x 1.5 for a tall and double them for a grande since a short is 8 oz, tall 12 oz and grande 16 oz. Select a store to view availability.

Why it’s healthy: At only 60 calories, this is the lowest calorie milk-based drink on the menu; it’s also low in fat. It’s great.. quick question- how does it change if I use coconut milk? There are several different options that will keep you in Ketosis at Starbucks. If you order it “short,” it only has 5g net carbs. You can drink a relatively healthy vanilla latte. I’ve been going to Starbucks a lot lately to work and am getting tired of my usual coffee with HWC. For half of these drinks it would just be cheaper and easier on everyone involved if you order an americano with heavy cream instead of trying to doctor a latte. Espresso & Shot Options. Do you have a keto recipe for an Espresso Frappuccino? To create your own low carb Iced Tea, order one of these brewed teas on ice: Then you can use Starbucks’ in-store Stevia for sweetener or leave it unsweetened. Macros: 216 calories, 4g net carbs, 3g protein, 22g fat. Thanks Ally. I also sent an as-of-yet unanswered email to Starbucks HQ to try and confirm that all my macro estimates are accurate. A Caffe Latte typically comes with espresso, steamed milk, and a light layer of foam. Tried the low carb mocha today! It sucks you’re ordering the short size as I’m already going from a grande to the tall, but I was frustrated about the carbs, hence me discovering this article. Ha! I HATE this. This is truly amazing if we only had a phone app with all these keto or sugar free low carb choices on it lol going to try and write them all down in my notes on my phone for back up. And now Starbucks has discontinued the skinny mocha sauce, sad to say. Healthiest: 9. I’m worried now because u have a short at 6 net carbs!‍♀️. I taught my local Starbucks about a low carb Mocha this morning. You are a real hero for us people learning how to live the keto lifestyle. Log food: Starbucks Skinny Caramel Latte Nonfat milk & sugar-free syrup. I am so excited to find your web site. Gonna be refrencing this often. Why it’s healthy: Most of the calories here (70 in a size tall) come from the sugar. Thx!!! When I go to calculate macros for this drink, i’m getting around 325 calories (8 oz drink – 1.5 oz espresso = 6.5 oz milk. Order it low carb: “Tall unsweetened iced coffee with extra ice, 2 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup, and 2 shots of heavy whipping cream, blended frappuccino-style but with no frappuccino base & no frap syrups.”. Maybe if you ask them to go light on the vanilla sweet cream. (We like our tea STRONG!). Macros: 0 calories, 0g net carbs, 0g protein, 0g fat. Request sugar-free syrup. A tall also has more espresso than the short, which fills more of the cup, so keep that in mind. 100 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. My next low carb fast food guide should be out soon. Based on everything else these seem quite a bit low. I had a carb day rencently and felt terrible for two days. 0.100g. Loved loved loved it! Vanilla (Maltodextrin) – 1g net carbs per pump, Cinnamon Dolce (Sucralose) – 1g net carbs per pump, Mocha Sauce (Sucralose) – 1g net carbs per pump, Order it low carb: “Tall Passion Tango Herbal Tea on ice, no classic syrup, 2 shots heavy whipping cream, 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup.”. 120 calories. Do u know what the macros r on this? Skinny Vanilla Latte “Skinny” is Starbucks’ codeword for a low-cal drink. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Open the cart. This is the best real-world examples for ordering keto-friendly Starbucks drinks! For my research, I tried the Narino 70 Cold Brew on ice because it’s featured prominently on the menu so I figured Starbucks was proud of it. , Can I get this sent to my email also please.

See more fast food drinks under 200 calories. All this work to share is so nice of you. The chai tea latte is my fav drink! It’s so helpful when we are out in our RV. Espresso, steamed non-fat milk and sugar-free cinnamon dolce flavored syrup get a cinnamon dolce topping for a drink that says you can have it all. In a hurry? Usually a grande cold brew with sf vanilla and heavy whipping cream but it’s literally gone in like 5 sips. Isn’t it? My calculation is about 10 carb, but I split it into 2 days of drink. The other 1/2 of the mornings I add some fat in the form of some clean MCT Oil or some kerrygold unsalted butter.