... ungreased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle …

I have substituted Cream of Mushroom soup for Tomato with excellent results. Cover the dish with foil and place on a baking sheet Frozen 1 Dubbing. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You may need to add a bit of oil. I’ll be over.

Cover the casserole with foil and bake for about 1 hour. Alternatively, use a sharp knife to make the cross-hatching over the top of the meat without cutting through. I had several things to do around the house 오라클 클라이언트 64비트 다운로드. Combine the soups in a saucepan with the butter. Shredded cheese may be sprinkled over the top during the last 5 minutes of baking, if desired. Brown the meat quickly on both sides in the vegetable oil. This beef casserole is a quick and easy budget-friendly meal, made with tender cube steak, potatoes, and carrots. Required fields are marked *. If desired, sprinkle with additional parsley and paprika for color. Put in a greased casserole dish. I need to make that a resolution too! Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Do not brown the flour.

Gather the ingredients and preheat the oven to 375 F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish; arrange the cube steak in the baking dish along with the potatoes, carrots, and onion. Cook the onion and ground beef over medium-high heat until the onion is soft and the meat is no longer pink. Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Check here to Subscribe to notifications for new posts. Dredge the cube steaks in the seasoned flour and reserve the remaining flour. Busy day today looked online to find something quick to make with what I took out this morning. Grease a 2-quart baking dish; arrange the cube steak in the baking dish along with the potatoes, …

Set aside.

Slice onions and saute in oil, drain and cover steak pieces with onion. LOL!! I served with turnips greens, cornbread ,lasts salad and sliced tomatoes, onions and cucumbers. Place the cube steaks in the baking dish. Heat half of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and fry the beef in two batches for …

A hungry man dish! You can add other vegetables, if you choose, but might need to adjust the baking time. I love a casserole. Add a little Gravy Master or Kitchen Bouquet to the soup mixture to give it darker gravy color, and brighten the plate with some chopped parsley and a salad or green vegetable. Add other ingredients, stir to combine. If time permits, sear the cube steaks in a small amount of vegetable oil before adding them to the casserole. I have a “thing” for Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup!

It sounds like the perfect cold weather meal! I added a bit of flour to the onions as a base of the sauce to hopefully thicken it. I found no pork in the freezer but I found a package with 2 beef cube steaks. Meanwhile, sauté the onion in the same skillet as the meat. Your email address will not be published. Cover the dish with foil and place on a baking sheet. The potatoes are amazing and the steak tender and delicious.

I needed a new way to cook cubed steaks. Once the ground beef is cooked, layer it over the potatoes and top with chopped broccoli. Place halved potatoes on top of onions and pour soup over the top.

Thanks for stopping by. Instead of cube steaks, make the dish with hamburger steaks or thin seared pork chops.

Wonderful! Cover the steak with a sheet of plastic wrap and pound it with the coarse side of a meat mallet until the steak has a cross-hatched, or cubed, appearance. This was quite tasty and I have enough left for another meal. Searing enhances the flavor and texture of the meat. Slice onions and saute in oil, drain and cover steak pieces with onion. My freezers and pantry are really full, I need to cook them down before I can buy more!

This recipe is very versatile, you can use whatever cut of beef you prefer. As a result I have all these little bags of various meats. Have this in the oven now, can’t wait to see how it comes out.

It is very hard to buy a package of meat from the pre-packaged meat counter for 1 person. I have (on occasion) burned something while trying to complete some other task or three at the same time. Thanks so much! I prepared them similarly to the Creamy Mushroom Soup and Pork Chops and Rice Casserole that has been so popular.

Cream of Mushroom Soup brings the elements together into a hearty and warming winter casserole with steak and potatoes. Lunch is going to be awesome tomorrow! Drain and put steak into the bottom of a 2 1/2 qt. But I need to throw in a few more salads with these comfort foods! I am an obsessive multi-tasker. Cut steak into bite-sized pieces, season, flour and brown in hot oil. I hope I can keep it up.

With this cookbook, you’re never more than a few steps away from a down home dinner. Place halved potatoes on top of onions and pour soup over the top. BEEF STEAK - POTATO SCALLOP Allow to set for 10 …

Serve with a garnish of parsley, if desired. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.

Follow Pinterest's board Pin pets on Pinterest. Drain and put steak into the bottom of a 2 1/2 qt. When the onions are slightly translucent add 2-3 tablespoons of the seasoned flour. I’ll be in touch to share results.

Add the soup, liquid (I used water), thyme and garlic granules to the onion/flour mixture. Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds and arrange on the bottom of the casserole dish. Thanks for sharing at Celebrate It!

Recipes and Ramblings with the Tumbleweed Contessa, Creamy Mushroom Soup and Pork Chops and Rice Casserole. Anyway, I wanted to do a pork and potato casserole. Layer the potato slices over and around the meat.

Uncover and pierce the potatoes with a fork to test for doneness. Perfect Sunday main dish. Hope your family enjoys.

Your email address will not be published. Oh my! I was trying to think what I could make that would take a while to cook unattended and still use something from the freezer. Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour. All those good flavors cooking together just make my water. Spoon enough of the sauce over the meat and potatoes in the baking dish to very lightly cover the potatoes. The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Cube steak is a thin piece of steak that has been tenderized, usually by a machine or with a mallet. It is a warm comfort food dish to me. round casserole dish. MAKING EGG NOODLES AT HOME (COOKING SCHOOL), WHOLE-GRAIN PIE CRUST W/ PUMPKIN PIE FILLING. This will be a regular at my house!

I admit it. Get it free when you sign up for our newsletter. Stir the flour into the onions while scraping up the brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Don't miss a post! round casserole dish.

Southern-cuisine expert and cookbook author Diana Rattray has created more than 5,000 recipes articles in her 20 years as a food writer. The rice made the sauce thicker in that recipe because the rice absorbs so much liquid 코난쇼 다운로드. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Besides organizing a few things, I have a goal this month to use up all the packets of meat in the freezer.

By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Crock Pot Potato and Ham Casserole With Cheese, Easy Pork Chop Casserole With Cheese and Potatoes, Slow Cooker Venison Steaks With Peppers and Onions, 54 Dinner Casserole Recipes for Easy Family Meals, Easy Chicken Casserole With Potato Chip Topping, Easy Leftover Chicken and Potato Casserole, Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole With Cheddar Cheese, Ground Beef Casserole With Potatoes and Cheese.

It has only been 3 weeks. Add 1 clove of minced garlic or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to the soup mixture. 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup. If you can't find cube steaks, you can tenderize sirloin or top round steaks yourself. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish and set aside. Stir to blend and pour over the steak and vegetables. (tenderized) So I thought I would give them a try. Bake 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees until lightly browned.

I didn't use tomato sauce or cream of mushroom, I instead cooked the meat onions and mushrooms in a pan added 3 packs of brown gravy mix, then poured of the potatoes and baked. Your lunch sounds wonderful. I am tying very hard to plan in advance and use what I have.

Simple Cube Steak Casserole With Potatoes and Carrots. Love this recipe! It looks and smells awesome, its not finished cooking yet but the meat I tasted was great. Cut steak into bite-sized pieces, season, flour and brown in hot oil. My freezer and pantry need to be rotated. Have you Subscribed via RSS yet? Learn how your comment data is processed. Bake at 375º for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender. I doubled my recipe for you to suit a family, except I used an entire can of the mushroom soup for mine too. Place the pan over medium heat and heat until simmering. Spoon enough of the sauce over the meat and potatoes in the baking dish to very lightly cover the potatoes.