Expansion: Duel Decks: Venser vs. Koth. As low as: (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.) Adding another +1 because of that & also because of the good job tweaking.

Can I use Venser, the Sojourner to move a Steel of the Godhead onto a Deft Duelist. A customer service representative will review this shortly. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC

PIO I don't know your meta but my experience both with and vs Zur is that he tends to draw a lot of hate. 2€ à 5€ Autorisation : Help | Rarity: C Card Type: Enchantment Aura Description: Enchant creature As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. I think that Steel of the Godhead is a good aura for Zur when everyone has flying murder machines out, or Archetype of Imagination out. CMD by SirChris39, Bruna, The Aura Queen The power boost of Ethereal Armor is nice but the boost provided via all other enchantments can fluctuate a lot depending on how your opponents destroy your field. by bvjhre95, Double Trouble EDH ⫸PRIMER⫷ $0.12, As low as: by Unha110w3d, Atraxa Proliferate Queen of Voltron Escape Protocol is my back up for my backup, and may not need to be included, but I like being able to keep Fluctuator and it's the only Astral like effect that hits artifacts that I know of. Narset, Parter of Veils got taken out and I'm testing Jace, Architect of Thought at the moment. $0.01, As low as: Astral Drift speaks for itself, as does Crystalline Resonance.

Tri par date de sortie I'd recommend adding in something like Vanquisher's Banner since you've got a consistent creature type to play off of. Beyond that, stuff like Index can help you churn out what you need fairly quickly, especially early game where you may be after a certain color of mana (your distribution looks pretty good tho, not like you're hurting). Fire Prophecy I tried, but came to the conclusion that if I want a 2 mana burn spell with a twist, I'd rather go with Magma Jet. $0.40, As low as: $0.39, As low as:

As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and is unblockable.

I used to use Steel of the Godhead, and I think for this version, that card would be much better suited and would steal games.

Plus de 10€, Rareté :

MDN Tri par nom français You might also consider some Counterspell type effects since your mana curve is fairly high (not a lot of 1-mana drops and only a couple 2-mana's) as these would help keep you protected while you build up your board state a bit. (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.)

(Whenever it deals damage, its controller gains that much life.)

Enchant creature Il s’agit d’une capacité à mot-clé que l’on trouve uniquement sur les cartes d’auras, et qui précise ce à quoi une aura peut être attachée. As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and is unblockable. Cette ca... Exemples : foudre ou chevalier 2/2 ou Magalie Villeneuve ou humain et gredin, etc. Tant que la créature enchantée est bleue, elle gagne +1/+1 et elle est imblocable. I liked your video, and am glad to see a non-degenerate build of Zur. Your version has a few changes where it looks like you're more wanting to one shot people with Ruhan using your double strike spells.

(À chaque fois qu'elle inflige des blessures, son contrôleur gagne autant de points de vie.) Vadrok, Apex of Thunderas well. This site is unaffiliated. by GrixisHastur, Winter Queen & Provocateur can child of alara single handedly kill an overpowered bruna, light of alabaster. $0.35, As low as: As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. $0.10, As low as: I would look into getting up to 4 Qasali Pridemage if you can. Spirit Mantle is devastating and equally makes creatures Unblockable (among many other things with Protection). $0.05, As low as: Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 3. Sur les anciennes cartes, ... Il s’agit d’un mot-clé accordant aux cartes qui la portent la capacité de faire gagner autant de points de vie à leur contrôleur lorsqu’elles infligent des blessures. (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.) DCM, Budget : $0.00.

So can Cephalid Inkshrouder. Flicker or blink effects can work very well to defend Bruna too. I agree with the above comment on the timing for the deck too. 2 creatures that would be really good would be Sublime Archangel and Rafiq of the Many.

Like I was saying about the plethora of armies of small creatures decks, Jace's +1 does a ton of work. by ghandio.

$0.03, As low as: TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Privacy statement | It is a strong drop for 3, but leaves you down an extra creature.

Mythique, Tri par pertinence by Adampp69, Zur EDH Stax & Voltron I had the pre-con version of this deck, but I didnt think it had enough reliable win conditions, plus it was slow, so I decided to rework the Jeskai control packsge from a different angle, I made an Elsha of the Infinite enchantment deck with a healthy amount of wrath like Divine Reckoning and Single Combat and a lot of Pacifism and Frogify Banishing Light type of permanents and All That Glitters and Steel of the Godhead and triggering prowess for lethal commander damage as a win condition and its a lot more consistent. Tri par coût de mana, La divinité évoquée dans le titre est la, © 2000 - 2020 La Secte des Magiciens Fous -. Steel of the Godhead Printings/Rarity: Cost: CMC: 3 Card Type: Enchantment — Aura Oracle Text: Enchant creature As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.

Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 3. Rarity: Common.

As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked.

If you do like the beatstick aspect for Zur, consider Umbra Mystic as a more flexible alternative to making any aura you stick on him more protective. As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink.

That would be better than Bant Charm or Unsummon. Terms of Use | Fire Prophecy only targeting creatures, Narset being a dead draw (or just dying), and Comeuppance not dealing with 1/2's, 2/3's etc. If you want to discard and gain something in return (you greedy git) you have things like these: These are but mere suggestions for stuff you may want to consider! (Whenever it deals damage, its controller gains that much life.)

Card Text: Enchant creature. by DemMeowsephs, Zurtron

I've found Narset, Parter of Veils, Fire Prophecy, and Comeuppance to be too lackluster. $0.22, As low as: Have to say I greatly support your choice of putting Spirit Mantle in the main deck over Steel of the Godhead. Tri par nom anglais No limit! I would love to see you update this deck with the new sets out. Types: Enchantment — Aura. eg: Aquamoeba can help you discard all your auras so you can equip them for free. Feeds | This looks soooo much more solid now. As long as enchanted creature is white, it gets +1/+1 and has lifelink. As long as enchanted creature is blue, it gets +1/+1 and is unblockable. Tribute Mage is a great inclusion, I use it to find my signets, Fluctuator, Blackblade Reforged (for those oloro players) , and Fellwar Stone. Tri par force If I have Bruna, Light of Alabaster on the battlefield attached enchanted with Steel of the Godhead and Spirit Loop, do I gain double the damage dealt? Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers. Tri par endurance

Steel of the Godhead Enchantment — Aura. It has a lot going on for just a 2 drop and with exalted, it is going to be a good attacker on turn 2 right away. Enchant creature. the Master Ojutai spellslinger Rare Thank you for your feedback! Magic the Gathering singles and supplies stores in Australia stocking the range of Hareruya products, KMC sleeves and card singles. Massacar With your deck needing to cut, atm, 26 cards, you are going to start losing cards you like.

STD I subbed out Comeuppance for another red wipe, being that there is a ton of 30+ <= 2/2 creature decks out there right now.

Make a big difference in this deck, but may limit your playability due to the colorless aspect of it.

Types: Enchantment — Aura. Things like Steel of the Godhead and Staggering Insight provide a lot more value for Zur to swing even if it is less power.