This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You read that right! Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. The Dutch sure know their chocolates! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Lake Champlain Chocolates Spicy Aztec Hot Chocolate, 16 oz, Stephen’s Gourmet Cocoa, Candycane, 16 OZ (Pack of 2), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate - 4lb. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Love this hot chocolate. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020. Whisk 5 Tbs. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. If you only use the recommended amount, it tastes like powdered water and that's using an 8 oz. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2018. Stephen's Gourmet makes the best Hot Cocoa around.

I add a little bit to my coffee each morning (it's great without coffee too) and it saves me from a trip to Starbucks. Perfect for a sweet treat on a chilly day or a holiday gift! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Raspberry, 1 LB, STEPHEN'S Stephens Gourmet Stephens Candy Cane Cocoa, White Chocolate, 1 Lb (Pack Of 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa White Chocolate (2 Pack). Just a hint of cinnamon and rich chocolate taste. 'SUGAR, DAIRY PRODUCT SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, COCONUT OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, COCOA - PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE), GROUND CINNAMON, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN.'.

We use the finest European cocoa, exotic spices and other high-quality ingredients to provide gourmet food products to retailers and customers in all 50 states. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. hot chocolate … Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Chocolate Raspberry, 16 Ounce, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (Peanut Butter Cup, Pack - 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (Dark Chocolate, Pack - 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Salted Caramel, 1 lb, 365 Everyday Value, Organic Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate Flavor Mix (10 - 1 oz Packets), 10 oz, St. Claire's Organic Hot Cocoa, Cherry, 12 Ounce bag (20 servings). The high quality cocoa flavor, combined with the cherry undertones, is a decadent delight! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. Downside: it's pricey to start with, and when you learn a single serving calls for four spoons of the powder, you realize how really pricey it is. I add a little bit to my coffee each morning (it's great without coffee too) and it saves me … We do not have any recommendations at this time. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It is very sweet so you should like sweet things or it may be too much. If you want a really special cocoa you'll literally remember for years, this is it. All the Delish of Mex Hot Chocolate, but NONE of the Work! Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2015. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019. Our cocoa is rich, creamy and quite simply the tastiest you’ve ever had.

Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards.

While I appreciated the nice swirl of whipped cream and chocolate sauce, I just didn’t find this hot chocolate …

It is delicious! My 9 year old son loves it too! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Delectable, but somewhat pricey treat. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It has a nice little spicy cinnamon kick to it. Unable to add item to List. I have never bought this product before and had never actually heard of it before but, I am so glad I bought it. Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2017. Rich milk and semisweet chocolate with a splash of cinnamon!

Nothing compares to this product. This cherry flavored hot cocoa mix tastes just as good. Please try your search again later. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I tried another couple of flavors but it never tasted right. I think the cherry is great, but my hubby thinks it is a little too sweet. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Cocoa arrived in a box much too large for the product size. Types of Hot Chocolate Gifts.

The cheapest way to order this is six at a time. My personal favorite is the white chocolate. Hi Anonymous, Each tin of hot chocolate yields eight 8-oz servings. The white chocolate on the other hand is delicious. I add a little bit to my coffee each morning (it's great without coffee too) and it saves me from a trip to Starbucks. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. © 2016 Indulgent Foods. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try your search again later. Disappointing flavor. 96 Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Mexican Chocolate, 1 Pound (Pack of 6) … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. You can even freeze prepared hot chocolate for a chilly treat that's refreshing on hot days.

It had the perfect balance of chocolate and cherry. I adore Stephen's cocoa.

I love this mix.

Not enough stabilization in box and product arrived damaged from what appeared to be “rolling around in box” to a point that I cannot gift as planned.

Just add a serving size of the powdered cocoa to a hot cup of water for instant enjoyment! We hope you agree! I am making myself a mug of this right now. The cheapest way to order this is six at a time.

I always want 1 or 2 of these within my grasp at all times! We couldn’t come up with better flavors if we tried ourselves (and you know how we love unique, delicious flavors!). Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. They haven't carried it since. It does taste just like the chocolate covered cherry cordials that my dad always wanted at Christmas so the taste brought back some wonderful memories for me. Please try again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Will definitely order from this vendor in the future. The cherry flavor is pleasant but not overwhelming. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We are extremely excited to announce that Straw Propeller Gourmet Foods is officially joining the Indulgent Foods family!

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. If you follow the recommended amounts, it may be more subtle. The Dutch sure know their chocolates! Not much of a kick on the spice I was hoping for. I have to order some more, I just cant keep enough on hand. Please try again. Needless to say, I immediately ordered this and I have ordered it more than once. Straw Propeller specializes in delicious, natural, heart-healthy oatmeal, with flavors that are right up our alley—including PB& J, Banana Pancakes, Blueberry Blitz and more!

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My only complaint is that you have to use quite a bit of the powder to get that chocolate covered cherry taste. If you like chocolate covered cherries, you will like this. Unable to add item to List. Canister, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans (Peanut Butter Cup, Pack - 1), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Pumpkin Spice, 16-ounce Can. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Instructions on the tin: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm 1 cup of milk until bubbles just begin to form around the edges of the pan. I like my cocoa strong so I don't follow the instructions for how much to add to a cup. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Just had my first cup and it was delicious! Explore other popular food spots near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, White Chocolate, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6), Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Candycane Cocoa, 16-Ounce Cans, Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Milk Chocolate - 4lb.

I didn't mind that. That’s why we’ve combined our finest milk chocolate with real peppermint and delicious Dutch cocoa for a tasty treat. If you’re looking for south-of-the-border sweetness, this flavor is delicioso! Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018.