Why?? Versatile, perfectly portioned shots of coffee, Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2016.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2018. These coffee shots are apparently intended to be put in a cup of coffee for an espresso-like kick, but I find their size and precise, 40mg serving of caffeine ideal for other applications. I only use one of these per cup of coffee because it seems to make my coffee taste worse. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Especially this means that the effect takes longer to wear off, so you are more likely to not feel relaxed in the evening, and to have a harder time getting to sleep. This specifically says UNSWEETENED in the title, but it has corn syrup as the second ingredient.

Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2016.

If I use two I have to add more cream or sugar to my coffee in order to drink it so I would not recommend taking the shots by itself unless you're the type of person who likes the taste of coffee without cream or sugar.

It works ok. I also find one shot ideal for strengthening the somewhat watery output of a Keurig machine. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2019. I bought a huge box so I can keep on hand and now add to my warm beverages no matter where I am. Contacted customer service and they issued a refund and are investigating they say, Amazon is not supposed to send items that cannot be reasonably consumed by their expiration date with such a close date. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It has about the same amount of caffeine as one can of regular soda. if you need an economical and legal alternative to speed this is it ;), Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2014. They're convenient and buying them in bulk does save some cash.

Sent a box expiring 8/27/20. Thus far I have not noticed any jitters or side effects, I personally think it works better than an energey drink. I was terribly disappointed in this product. I don't want to tote a coffee cup around with me everywhere - just one cup, that's all I need. I was sick of going out of my way to the gas station that has these available with my cappuccino or coffee purchase. I use a re-usable Keurig filter with Seattles Best Coffee in extra bold, then dump 4 of theses bad boys into it, then I'm done for the day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in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op subscription boxes – right to your door, SToK Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Shots, Unsweetened, 264 Pack, See all details for SToK Cold-Brew Espresso Coffee Shots, Unsweetened, 264 Pack, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2017. Unless I drink 5.5 per day, I could never get through them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