There’s a, Did you know @talbotsofficial does athleisure? Keywords: Strawberry blueberry smoothie, Strawberry blueberry banana smoothie, strawberry and blueberry smoothie, Tag @acouplecooks on Instagram and hashtag it #acouplecooks.

(Also, if the idea of strawberry/banana being cliché resonates with you, you sound adventurous and ready for a Beet Smoothie or Oatmeal Smoothie.).

Alex Overhiser is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. One of the most beautiful parts of spring is abundance of strawberries. Also, I added a scoop of my collagen powder. But of course there is some risk. Get our all-time MOST POPULAR treats. Hi Miguel! I love to know what you are making!

Nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt adds extra protein to the smoothie, making it more filling. Best evaaaaaa!!!! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Trish! The fruit and honey do contain some natural sugars. For easy breakfasts and snacks, you can also blend the smoothie as directed and pour it into popsicle mold plastic bags (. #ad, Let's discuss shaving. Thank you for sharing this kind review! I used the peanut butter, the honey and I had Simply unsweetened almond milk. This recipe uses simple ingredients and will become one of your go-to smoothie recipes. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. How to Make a Strawberry & Banana Smoothie with Greek Yogurt. Wow, this smoothie is filling! I am SO EXCITED about all of the wonderful, healthy, DELISH recipes I have in store for you this year! I’m the girlfriend who keeps you in the know with the latest trends, the best sales, and wearable everyday outfits for the modern woman... because friends don't let friends wear mom jeans. Here’s how to make a plant based strawberry blueberry smoothie: The best part about smoothie recipes can be mixing things up! I was wondering what ingredient bumped up the protein in this drink to 25g? A Couple Cooks has been featured on the TODAY Show, and in numerous national print and online publications, including Washington Post, Huffington Post, Food & Wine, and Bon Appetit. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. That's it.

Pour in a glass, and ENJOY! Measure out your ingredients. The peanut butter and oatmeal are such nice additions. I hope this helps! You could certainly use coconut milk for the nutrition. Place all of the ingredients but the ice in a blender, and blend until smooth.

Blend until fruit is completely blended.

Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. Measure out your ingredients. 2, 1 cup sliced strawberries, fresh or frozen. It did come out delicious, but next time I will follow your recipe exactly. Required fields are marked *. It is extremely disappointing that we cannot print these recipes with the photos.

https://jolynneshane.com/strawberry-blueberry-banana-smoothie.html

If you haven’t had a strawberry banana smoothie for a while—perhaps you consider it too obvious and have been in pursuit of more unusual combinations—you are in for a refreshing reminder of why these two fruits are famous flavor buddies. Add fiber-rich strawberries, bananas, and oatmeal, plus the help of healthy fats from a touch of peanut butter, and you have a winning breakfast smoothie poised to keep you full and happy until your next meal. Add ingredients to blender, starting with any frozen fruit or ice, then adding the yogurt and finally the milk on top. Substitute non-dairy milk and vegan yogurt. One of the most beautiful parts of spring is abundance of strawberries. We always keep frozen bananas in the fridge for smoothie purposes. Our current favorite: spinach, frozen tropical fruit blend, banana, and apple. Here’s our new favorite: this perfect Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie! Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time. I hope to be cooking up some recipes soon! For the strawberry blueberry banana version, we started with our typical frozen banana and cup of yogurt. It’s thick and creamy, pleasingly fruity, and tastes absolutely delicious. Hi Brenda! For vegan, plant-based, and dairy-free, review the substitutions above. I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Jessica!

And to that we added a cup of fresh organic strawberries and a half cup of blueberries. Notify me of replies to my comment via email. But guess what? I love hearing from you. On A Couple Cooks, you will find healthy vegetarian, vegan, and whole food recipes. The Greek yogurt strawberry banana smoothie combo is classic and just plain yummy.

Your email address will not be published. Of course, you could just throw quantities of strawberry, blueberry and banana into a blender. The Well Plated Cookbook is now available! I hope you enjoy the recipe if you try it! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/blueberry-greek-yogurt-smoothie Yesterday I added a couple of kale leaves which you couldn’t taste. Pour prepared smoothie into serving glasses and serve. Great flavour and very filling. Subscribe for free weekly recipes & more! Thank you for your recipes. Pour into a glass and enjoy! We love smoothies with Greek yogurt, but not everyone eats dairy. Add ice cubes and blend again on high speed until slushy. Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt Smoothie – exceptionally creamy smoothie with subtle vanilla flavor. You do not need to have aspirations to be a smoothie person this year to love every sip of this healthy Greek Yogurt Smoothie. Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials. I guess I’d rather risk it with healthy stuff. optional: sweetener of choice, crushed ice. And I teach my kids to wash them and they’re fresh from local farms. This Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie was her own concoction. Featured on the Today Show and Washington Post. But this is more like dessert for breakfast. Two of my three kids love smoothies, but each has a favorite. Pour into two glasses and serve immediately. Learn how your comment data is processed.

To make sure you don’t miss a recipe, you can sign up here to receive a short email each time one is published. I even had enough to share with my oldest daughter and she loved it too. If the smoothie is too thick, add greek yogurt to make the smoothie thinner. We think this strawberry blueberry smoothie is pretty perfect as is, but it’s even more fun to add mix-ins and adders. Hi Erin, This is my usual smoothie. Depending upon the size and power of your blender, you may need to stop it and scrape down the pitcher a couple of times. Often when we wing it, we end up with a smoothie that’s way too thick, too watery, or too sour. If desired, garnish with a strawberry and blueberries. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day. You basically toss all the ingredients into the blender, turn it on at a high-speed (obviously with the cover on), and wait 20-30 seconds before turning off. Taste it for sweetness and add more honey if needed. Add water and blend. As always, if you try this recipe, please leave a comment and rating below to let me know what you think.

. 6 Strawberries (fresh or frozen), stem removed and diced. If you’d like to make this strawberry blueberry smoothie without yogurt…