You may use the metric converter button to see the weight (gram) measurements.

However tomorrow will be the test day I’m getting ready to make your frosting and will see how moist the cakes are tomorrow but I am so pleased thank you for offering such an amazing moist cake, fingers crossed it will still be as moist tomorrow however I did use 2 tablespoons of amazing coconut oil which smells like coconut and I added one additional tablespoon of vegetable oil.They did turn out a little darker than normal but such an amazing flavor thank you so much Kara Jane I’ll let you know how they turn out tomorrow….SO EXCITED, Oh wonderful! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. 2. The delivery time was reasonable too, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 January 2020, Super easy to use, makes delicious quick cakes, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 June 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2020, This is a brilliant product the lightness and flavour is amazing will definitely be buying this again , Betty Crocker super moist French cake mix, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2020. Heat oven to 375 degrees F for shiny metal pan or 350 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cultured Cream, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor. Oh yay!

And it always turns out good right! I don’t add any extra baking powder or soda.

Thanks for the reply!

(432 g), Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing 400g (Pack of 6), Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 oz, American Betty Crocker Supermoist, Carrot Cake Mix 517g, Betty Crocker Supermoist Strawberry Cake Mix 432g (15.25oz) Pack of 1, Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix 432g 15oz, Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix 432g Pack of 1, Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Rich & Creamy Frosting, American Betty Crocker Supermoist White Cake Mix, 461g Box. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a303f80a0b685dc26bd431b3670c653b" );document.getElementById("b55036b56d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.

Delivery took about a week. Good Dee’s Carrot Muffin & Cake Baking Mix - Low Carb Keto Baking Mix (3g Net Carbs... Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake Mix 415g (Pack of 6), Betty Crocker Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix (3 Packs). I generally don’t go by the amount of cups in a recipe. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads.

*The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account.

All I knew was that I really liked the flavor. ( making the same recipe twice in the same bowl) let me know . 3. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and small package of dry instant french vanilla pudding. I hope you love it and that it stays moist enough for you!

Add the last four cups of confectioner’s sugar and mix on low until incorporated and then medium until well mixed. I usually use buttermilk instead of milk, do you think I can do the same with your recipe? This cake is good! Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. But is it anyway for it to not be so thick , and bake for such a long time, i felt it overbaked by not being completely finish when it was time to come out! Your email address will not be published. In theory it should still come out fine, but since I haven’t tested that, I can’t promise it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I’m just thinking that if it does, it’s not going to lessen the taste of sugar really. You get that flavor because of a method that is used to make the custard. Use the liquid creamer you get in the dairy aisle at the grocery store. Hi Angie, I don’t know how many cups it makes.

You can edit your question or post anyway.

No problem Angie! Every time perfect result. Betty Crocker's super moist French vanilla cake mix is made with no preservatives and no artificial flavors; Just seven ingredients in the box; Bowl to oven in minutes; Makes one 13" x 9" pan; The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker You Will Need: 1 cup water + 1/2 cup vegetable oil + 3 eggs. Bake: Bake as directed in chart or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. There was a problem completing your request. This really pumps up the flavor and the moistness, but if you don’t have this, replace with half & half cream, heavy cream, or whole milk.

You can probably just leave it as is, but it won’t hurt to lower it to a half a teaspoon. Mix: Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with mixer on medium speed or beat vigorously by hand 2 minutes.

Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again until well combined. Thank you kindly.

Can it be added to a é recipe from scratch? Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Super Moist, Vanilla, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Super Moist, Lemon, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Spice, Super Moist, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Red Velvet, Super Moist, Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Chocolate Cake Mix, Betty Crocker Super Moist Cherry Chip Cake Mix, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Super Moist, German Chocolate, Betty Crocker Super Moist Carrot Cake Mix, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Super Moist, Strawberry, Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, Betty Crocker Cake Mix, Super Moist, White Flavor, Handi-Foil Eco-Foil 13x9 Cake Pans & Lids, Duncan Hines Pie Filling & Topping, Apple, Betty Crocker Frosting, Vanilla, Rich & Creamy, Betty Crocker Frosting, Rich & Creamy, Milk Chocolate, McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract, Ghirardelli Chocolate Classic White Chocolate Premium Baking Chips, Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice, Pillsbury Brownie Mix, Chocolate Fudge, Family Size, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you.

Make sure you’ve got the oven set to 325 and not 350 as that would make the outside really dark and the inside not baked enough. Bake 8 inch rounds 30-35 min.

© 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

So generally, types of vanilla are named after the places where they’re grown…Madagascar vanilla, Tahitian vanilla etc., but apparently that’s not the case with French vanilla.

Spoon batter into cups (about 3 tbsp each). I LOVE it! To use this recipe for cupcakes though, I would preheat and back at 350 degrees F and start watching for doneness at around 20 minutes or so. CLICK HERE OR ON THE PIN IMAGE BELOW TO SAVE THIS POST TO YOUR FAVORITE CAKE RECIPE PINTEREST BOARD. Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate).

There was a problem completing your request.

Amazon Platinum Mastercard

Heat oven to 375 degrees F for shiny metal pan or 350 degrees F for dark or nonstick pan.

I just go by how many batches of the recipe I need to make. Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Palm Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Some people say u can others say u shouldnt , some say you have to adjust the baking powder and stuff in it , its just confusing and since your an experienced baker i wanted to know your thoughts on it!

We’re not skimping on the french vanilla…nope…might as well go for the gold, right? Unable to add item to List. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Account & Lists Returns & Orders. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Hi, I'm so glad you're here! Please try again. They are done with they’re golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs on it. Add one tablespoon of french vanilla creamer and mix on low, then medium until incorporated.

Not a significant source of Vitamin D and Potassium.

I want to make it for someone but they are allergic to nuts . Once you reach the consistency desired, beat on medium speed for a couple minutes until fluffy, then spread onto cake. Hope this helps! Here is a link to it and I REALLY hope you can get it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2019, Lovely tasting cake...the scent was abs amazing. If not, just let me know.

It’s not good to mix up a bunch of batter though if you’re not going to bake it right then. Hi there, the amount of batter will just depend on what size of pan you’re using.

If your eggs are super cold, your batter may look a little curdled at this point, but just keep going.

Try it today!

If you add more eggs, that might make it more dense.

Hi Angie, yes this cake is more of a dense cake and heavier than some others on the blog.

(I have no idea how I wasn’t a gazillion pounds.).

This vanilla cake from Betty Crocker is an old standby. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): For all Bundt pans, heat oven to 325 degrees F; grease and flour pan. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Hi Jennie, you can use really any of the recipes that you like here, you’ll just need to make extra batter.

I also have a few other recipes if you’re just looking for an all around good vanilla or white cake. Hi!

When you bake the cake in bigger pans what size do you use? I’m serious.

Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix (3 packs) 15.25oz from America, Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix 432g 15oz, Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2020, Thought out packaging, well presented.