Singh has sought a thorough investigation into the incident that has left Bollywood industry and Sushant Singh Rajput's fans shocked. Sushant Singh Rajput was born in Patna in the state of Bihar to Krishna Kumar Singh and Usha Singh. Delhi, Mumbai, And today, the actor himself is no more. Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter.

Heart goes out to his family.. their grief must be beyond measure. The movie catapulted Sushant Singh Rajput into the big league and he went on to do several big-ticket films. ALSO READ | Sushant Singh Rajput dies at 34: Shocked and speechless, says Bollywood. According to the latest news and according to the information quoted by the sources, actor Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide by hanging himself.

May his soul rest in peace!

One of the poems read, “As long as you were, I was. Sushant Singh Rajput lost his mother at a very young age. Red heart (sic),” Swara Bhaskar posted, condoling his death. Mumbai: A day after Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput was found hanging at his Mumbai house, the city police have recorded statements of five individuals in connection with the case. Sushant Singh Rajput lost his mother at a very young age.

My thoughts are with his family and fans. Last month, the death of seasoned actors – Rishi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan – left the country in grief and shock. This is so so sad. Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, How Tweeter Reacted on Sushant Singh Rajput, Moon Holds Much More Water Than Previously Believed, How PM Narinder Modi Reacted on Sushant Singh Rajput Death, How Sushant Singh Rajput Girlfriend Reacts to News of His Death, Why Does Court Orders Trump To Pay $44,100 For Stormy Daniels Legal Fees that You Need to Know.

“No No No!!!!! Probably now when I look at it, we cry because there’s a strong sense of loss. Sushant Singh then worked with the “Shuddh Desi Romance” romantic film Vani Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra. He was very close to his mother. Yogesh is the prime pillar behind the Hindi Edition of Aam Admi, He is an environment-loving person who always tends to protect and nurture her surroundings. Actor-director Farhan Akhtar tweeted: “Absolutely stunned by Sushant’s death..!! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. SS Rajamouli has nominated Ram Gopal Varma, VV Vinayak and Puri Jagannadh to t... Skincare habits you don't realise might be ageing your skin. Indore, Sushant's loss has left a void in everyone's hearts. Police is taking statements from neighbors about his suicide. He was just 16 when his mother left for her heavenly abode. That’s when the help called Sushant’s friends, who forced open the door to discover him hanging. Guys, his mother did not die of brain haemorrhage!

According to the police, Sushant was in depression for the last six months. May his soul find eternal peace,” actor Ajay Devgn wrote.

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Sushant’s career was also going on the right track. The Mumbai Police is investigating his house and is trying to find out why Sushant finally hanged himself. What a tragic loss. And maybe I would have been a different person than what I am now. Here, we tell you how you can rock sequin this wedding season. List of Top 7 Reasons Why You Should not Buy an IPO that you Need to Know, List of 10 Biggest Stock Exchanges in the World that you Need to Know. The actor was extremely close to his mother. The police have found a file that had details of the treatment Sushant Singh Rajput was currently been undergoing. “The news of Sushant Singh Rajput’s death is truly sad. The actor was active on social media for some time. My deepest condolences to his family. He has expressed love for mother on social media many times.

Shocking & sad beyond words!!! New Delhi, 110005, +91-987-353-8460 (Calling) Recently, Sushant and Rhea Chakravorty were said to be dating each other. After Sushant's funeral, which is to be held today, the statements of his other family members and friends will be recorded. Celebs are mourning the death of Sushant. As much as it is important for us to take care of our skin, we can tend to over-do it at times. I still find it hard to absorb. If you want to read books for free, then visit the BooksPadhe.Com website. He also played MS Dhoni in the former skipper’s biopic, for which he was nominated for film awards. At present, no cause of suicide has been known. You promised that you would be with me forever, and I promised you that I would keep smiling no matter what. Yogesh is also the main Editor-in-chief on Aam Admi. The housekeeper called and informed the police. It seems we both were wrong mother…”. File picture: Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput attends a launch event in New Delhi  |  Photo Credit: PTI, ‘Tum sawaal he poochhte rehte ho’ – How MS Dhoni reacted to Sushant Singh Rajput’s inquisitiveness, After Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide, Milind Deora opens up about having suicidal thoughts ‘as a teen and MP', Sushant Singh Rajput was battling depression: An expert explains why stars are prone to mental health issues, Opening Bell: Nifty opens at 12,709 & SENSEX at 43,439 | 12 November, Delhi's COVID-19 cases see highest single-day spike; 8593 cases reported in last 24 hrs | 12th Nov. Mumbai Police is investigating Sushant’s suicide case. Heart goes out to his family.. their grief must be beyond measure. Such a talented actor…may God give strength to his family ???????? Sushant Singh Rajput Death: The fourth death of a famous Bollywood personality to pass away in the past two months. Time doesn’t move here.

When Sushant was 16 years old, his mother passed away. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. According to the actor, she would have been really happy and proud of her son. Sushant Singh’s first work was in a serial titled “Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil”. Blurred past evaporating from teardrops Unending dreams carving an arc of smile And a fleeting life, negotiating between the two… #माँ ❤️, A post shared by Sushant Singh Rajput (@sushantsinghrajput) on Jun 3, 2020 at 5:43am PDT. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One of his sisters, Mitu Singh, is a state-level cricketer. The actor wrote- ‘The past evaporating with tears, the dreams carving out an arc of a smile and a fleeting life, a conversation between the two’. Sushant Singh Rajput’s sudden death is yet to register among his fans and colleagues. He excelled on TV and in films. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/OcnSmtxwxh, — Swara Bhasker (@ReallySwara) June 14, 2020. 8 Emerging Start-up Ideas In India To Look Out For In 2021. Please tell Sushant lived alone in Bandra’s house. Sushant’s career was growthful. Sushant Singh Rajput Death Cause & Reason And people are finding difficult to digest the fact that the actor is no more. Like a shadow, Just a flicker. Horrible heartbreaking news of the passing of #SushantSinghRajput! Still, people are searching for the reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput death as 34 years old actor found hanged at his Bandra residence and here we have some news about this death. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal Partymen divided on Gupkar tie-up, Anushka Sharma, Virat Kohli’s elegant house is straight out of a dream. May god give them strength. — Farhan Akhtar (@FarOutAkhtar) June 14, 2020, No No No!!!!! Deepest condolences. His friends also told Aaj Tak that the reason behind this extreme step is depression. Jaipur, After this film, he gained immense popularity. It’s beautiful, It’s forever…” He also wrote, “Do you remember? A team of three doctors conducted the autopsy of Sushanth Singh Rajput. Some habits, that we think are healthy, can actually be causing more harm ... Kareena Kapoor reveals her Diwali 2020 plans, Aditya talks about being Udita Narayan's son, When Kareena expressed her wish to have a baby girl, Take cues from Kangana and don a mint blue lehenga, Pooja Bedi defends Milind Soman's nude picture, Shahid's comment on Mira's post will make you go aww, Neha congratulates dad as he takes the lead in Bhagalpur, Kareena is festive-ready ahead of Diwali in traditional suit, Miley Cyrus poses nude for Indian photographer, Ranveer gets on his car to greet fans | Arjun Rampal's girlfriend interrogated | E-Town News, Kangana Ranaut's adorable Maasi avatar | Neha & Rohanpreet's viral video | Planet Bollywood, Kunal Kemmu | Episode 18 | Zoom Happy Space | Full Interview, Happy Birthday Boney Kapoor: A look at his special love story with Sridevi, Arjun Rampal's girlfriend Gabriella gets interrogated at NCB office after raid at Arjun's home | Drugs case, When Sushant Singh Rajput spoke emotionally about his late mother; said, 'I didn't cry when my mom died', Sushant Singh Rajput was 16 when his mother died, The actor was extremely close to his mother, Back in 2016, Sushant had got emotional while talking about his late mother. Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide by hanging himself at his home. When Sushant was 16 years old, his mother passed away. Don’t know what you were going through but I’m sorry for your suffering! Young star Sushant Singh Rajput ends life, reason unknown "You must have been in so much pain," Priyanka Chopra expresses grief over Sushant Singh Rajput’s untimely demise

Learn to ooze glamour from Kangana Ranaut and don a mint blue lehenga. The house help also called the police, who reached his home and found his friends there. Shocked by his passing away. You have entered an incorrect email address! What is the reason behind suicide: Hello friends, very sad news has come out from the Bollywood industry today, which you are not going to believe at all, yes, we are talking Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput did not live in this world.

Depression runs in the family and his 4th sister, also, took her own life. It is reported that his friends reached inside by breaking the door. He was 34. His last post is in his mother’s name. It gives each and every news related to our surroundings, nature, universe etc. His mother, too, committed suicide most probably cz of depression. At that point of time, I was thinking why I was not crying (gets emotional). Sushant had written last letter to mother. Rajput was born in Patna. Shocked by his passing away. Sushant’s mother had died long ago. The actor was 34. There he found Sushant hanging from the fan.