Silver i. Sumo … Please facilitate me to get the following spare parts online. Buy symphony air coolers spare parts online at best price in Vijayawada. We have wide range of symphony air coolers spare parts in Home & Kitchen Appliances. Touch 80. Find here Cooler Parts, Air Cooler Spares manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India. WE have to bear the servicing charge & cost of parts for no fault of ours. The owners manual is prepared sothat numerous symphony models could be covered.But it has missed many instruction points required for 22i model.For eg the purpose of small door on top is not given. they agreed to replace it free of cost as it was their mistake.Repeated calls was of no use. I have used symphony jumbo jr. Cooler, and my warrenty finish only two days.now problems is water spray pump is not working so which place buy? 7-speed function, check! I have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler 4 years before.

Touch 20. Offers wide range of air coolers, air conditioners including best evaporative air coolers, desert coolers, room coolers, personal air cooler, portable air coolers, mobile air coolers, tower coolers, diet coolers, residential coolers, industrial coolers, ducted coolers and window air coolers from Symphony Limited in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Never had such a bad experience. So the next time you're thinking of gifting your employees the usual corporate hampers, think cooler. * Under ideal test conditions. CUSTOMERS WHO VIEWED THIS PRODUCT ALSO VIEWED. symphony cooler is for unlucky buyers and manufactured and serviced by company which is worst than a brothel company.DONT BUY SYMPHONY COOLER. HiCool i. What about the intelligent functions? Air throw for every nook and cranny, check! Ultimately he informed that the particular spare is not available. But I am facing problems in getting spare parts as I am living in Jabalpur (M.P) where there is no availability of SERVICE CENTRE. 2 2kw 25000m3 h capacity symphony celsius air cooler spare parts air cooler spare parts motor manufacturer from hyderabad 2 2kw 25000m3 h capacity symphony celsius air cooler spare parts air cooler parts online at best s in Whats people lookup in this blog: Symphony Air Cooler Spare Parts Online I advise that no body should purchase Symphony diet cooler.If any company representative help me out please. All specifications are approximate and may vary within, Cooling millions of homes across the globe, http://symphonylimited.com/product-inner.aspx?ProductID=2. If the spare is not available, why do the company manufactures such a product?

But I am facing problems in getting spare parts as I am living in Jabalpur (M.P) where there is no availability of SERVICE CENTRE. It's a good product but motherboard is gone and where will I get it... my name is sushilkishore district motihari ward 37 chhota bariyarpur hawaiadda fold. 3.5 out of 5 stars 40 ₹475 ₹ 475 ₹500 ₹500 Save ₹25 (5%) 10% off with SBI Credit Cards. Classy looks, check! Spair part bhi mahangai bataya ga raha hai, Symphony House, FP12-TP50, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Kenya - 380054, Symphony Limited - Cooler touch 55 no cooling area, Symphony Limited - symphony sumo jr. cooler is not working, Symphony Limited - complaint number bn16021900147, Symphony Limited - delay in providing warranty service, Symphony Limited - complaint not attended since 27 aug, Symphony Limited - poor customer service (lying to customer and pending complaint since 2 weeks), Symphony Limited - resolution is still pending, Symphony - symphony diet 50i 50-litre air cooler with remote (white)-for medium room | b00iyd3zha ( 1039 ), Symphony Limited - air cooler repair related. All rights reserved. Evaporative Cooling Pad/Cellulose Pad for Symphony Hicool Air Cooler. GIFTING MADE COOLER. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. The product quality is best among all kind of coolers available in the market. So the next time you're thinking of gifting your employees the usual corporate hampers, think cooler. have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler 4 years before. Storm 70i Desert air cooler suitable for rooms up to 127 m3. com se kharida lakin. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. The product quality is best among all kind of coolers available in the market. I have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler.Within One and half year the wheels are coming out( Some part is broken.) Get it by Tomorrow, November 8.

FREE Delivery on first order. Storm 70XL. Best seller in Outdoor Décor. have purchased Symphony Diet Air cooler 4 years before. Touch 55. We have purchased symphony air cooler hi cool model . Think Symphony. I have been using the symphony air cooler 22i since past 5 years, no malfunction or damage what so ever. Read more. Cloud. india. But I am facing problems in getting spare parts as I am living in Jabalpur (M.P) where there is no availability of SERVICE CENTRE. Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient conditions and the heat load. there was a problem with the motor which was rectified by the technician in the hyd.authorised servicecentre- SAIRAM SERVICE CENTRE, HYD whose manager is V SUDARSHAN.The technician has broken the swing blades. LCD display, check! Finally I could locate an authorized service people and with great difficulty he could come to our residence. We are committed to provide best-in-class product support and customer care through world-class technology, processes and response mechanism. I am in urgent need of some spare parts. Touch 35. The world’s first digital desert air cooler with a powerful blower now gets bolstered with more intelligence.

We have been using symphony coolers for the past 25yrs. More Buying Choices ₹450 (3 new offers) STAR SUNLITE Air Cooler Fan Motor 105 Watts and 1275rpm. Now he says he will not replace. I even remove the back on my own to clean the bottom tank and the honey comb pad. Touch 110. WHY? You never go wrong with intelligent cooling. Very bad water motor with low quality and motor with two years I have changed both the motors it's very bad product from symphony. Can I pay service charge? I have booked a complaint online and there is no response.

Very bad service, in Gwalior city M.p. is this how symphony limited works? Mai symphony air cooler 18may 2019 ko moglix.

The door provided at back side of the unit is not big enough to put ice cubes, further the locking system of this door is very poor because we have to bend the door to achieve locking.So take care to rectify the above mentioned shortcomings.