Symphhony Air cooler modeals Strome, Diet, Hi cool, and Touch All air cooler cooling pads Avalbul. 8-1-398/pm/310, 1st Floor, Paramount Hills Colony Gate No. GST  36AVEPM4235C1ZW, | Evaporative Cooling Pad/Cellulose Pad for Symphony Hicool Air Cooler Brand: ULTRACOOL.

| Symphony Touch 35 Litre Air Cooler (White) - with Remote Control and i-Pure Technology Best Cooler - Duration: 8:59. So the next time you're thinking of gifting your employees the usual corporate hampers, think cooler. This room cooler comes with a full-function remote, a compact design and stylish looks. Copyright © var d = new Date(); yr = d.getFullYear(); document.write(yr);, Symphony Limited. It’s cooling intelligence for the world. All specifications are approximate and may vary within, Cooling millions of homes across the globe, http://symphonylimited.com/product-inner.aspx?ProductID=27. Symphony Diet Hi Cool i is a highly-effective air cooler for home that comes fitted with a high-efficiency honeycomb cooling pad and cool flow dispenser which ensures superior cooling. : ₹ 500.00: Price: ₹ 475.00: You Save: ₹ 25.00 (5%) Inclusive of all taxes: FREE delivery: Tuesday, Nov 3 on first order.

Copyright © 1996-2020 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved. Wholesaler of Symphony Hicool I Cooling Pad, Symphony Air Cooler Models Cooling Pads, Voltas Coolers Cooling Pads, Symphony Winteri Desert Air Cooler Cooling Pads and Poultry Exhaust Fans offered by Khans Cooling Pads, Hyderabad, Telangana. * Under ideal test conditions. ★★★★★ 4★ But the most important part - the iFUNCTIONS. Fastest delivery: Tomorrow Order within 22 hrs and 12 mins Details. We are committed to provide best-in-class product support and customer care through world-class technology, processes and response mechanism.

Symphony Winteri Desert Air Cooler Cooling Pads. 4, Tolichowki, Hyderabad-500008, Telangana, India. Symphony HiCool water cooler Cooling Pad Replacement - YouTube All rights reserved. Apt for bedrooms as the air-flow can be easily set at bed level, this household air cooler also comes with a sleep-timer function. But the most important part - the iFUNCTIONS. It’s cooling intelligence for the world. 5★ 1★ 5.0/5 2★ Providing you the best range of Symphony Hicool I Cooling Pad, Symphony Air Cooler Models Cooling Pads, Voltas Coolers Cooling Pads, Symphony Winteri Desert Air Cooler Cooling Pads, Poultry Exhaust Fans and Green House Cooling Pads with effective & timely delivery. ★★★★★5.0 out of 5 VotesRated by 1 Buyers This stylish model is a perfect mix of modernism and sophisticated technology as it comes with intelligent i-Functions. Apt for bedrooms as the air-flow can be easily set at bed level, this household air cooler also comes with a sleep-timer function. Evaporative Cooling Pad/Cellulose Pad for Symphony Hicool Air Cooler 3.5 out of 5 stars 39.

Actual performance may vary depending on the ambient conditions and the heat load. Verified Supplier, Khans Cooling Pads This room cooler comes with a full-function remote, a compact design and stylish looks. 3.5 out of 5 stars 39 ratings | 32 answered questions M.R.P. ★★★★★ Online Shopping Guide 78,073 views ★★★★★ 3★