View our Privacy Policy here.

JavaScript is disabled. Bluetooth Car FM Transmitter MP3 Player Hands free Radio Adapter Kit USB Charger 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Clydek Car Charger Adapter 1.8” Large Display Bluetooth If so, replace the batteries. If the output volume of the transmitter is too loud even when it is not in use, lower the volume control from the radio transmitter. It also features a USB the at lets you stream MPS files to your car stereo system and charge your phone simultaneously. Tap right volume key to increase frequency, tap left volume key to reduce frequency. So here is what is happening. It is equipped to work with any Bluetooth-enabled electronics. Check the device's manual to make sure that the device is installed properly and tighten all necessary connections. I have been working on this for about a year. I think the person either found a solution or got his/her money back by now. You are using an out of date browser. The FM radio transmitter in a car is perfect for people who want to hear songs playing on an mp3 player, iPod, and any other audio device wirelessly on a car radio.

Hands-free phone call: built-in microphone, noise and wind suppressed by CVC technology create full duplex sound quality, allow you to make clear calls. Light Spot Decor Pattern Printing PU Leather Case, 2 in 1 Car Audio Adapter Receiving Handsfree Call Bluetooth Receiver Transmitter, Bluetooth Car MP3 Hand-free Phone Car FM Transmitter [Touch Key] - Silver, BT21 Car Song Playing Stylish Bluetooth MP3 Player FM Transmitter- Red, 805E Bluetooth Car Kit Wireless FM Transmitter Hands Free Calling A2DP Music Playing Dual USB Car Charger, T66 Car 3.1A Quick Charge Dual USB Charger Hands-free Bluetooth 5.0 MP3 Player FM Modulator Transmitter, HY87 Car MP3 Player Bluetooth FM Transmitter Dual USB Car Charger Support QC3.0, 1 x T20 Bluetooth Wireless FM Transmitter. A tenant left this while I was cleaning out his old room. Many factors may contribute to this problem. Have you taken this to the Tesla service center? Der FM Bluetooth Transmitter von Amir bringt dir Bluetooth ins Auto und kann gleichzeitig 2 Endgeräte laden. Memory function: automatically connect to its memorized paired Bluetooth device when power on. To enhance the signal reception, make use of directional FM antennas that can be installed to both the transmitter and the car. Some are designed to be connected to an AC power source. Old School Sony AM/FM radio ... worth anything or paper weight? http://www.amazon.com/Avantree-Saturn-Wireless-Bluetooth-Adapter/dp/B0085HOM4K, http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics®-TT-BA01-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transmitter/dp/B004B8GF7Y, http://www.patriotmemory.com/product/detail.jsp?prodline=7&catid=91&prodgroupid=250&id=1353&type=11. 2.Turn your car FM radio station and search the frequency (87.5MHz~108.5MHz) same as the device with name of T20. To ensure our content is always up-to-date with current information, best practices, and professional advice, articles are routinely reviewed by industry experts with years of hands-on experience. Share this page with others and save even more! ), $1.91 T20 Bluetooth V3.0 Wireless FM Transmitter with Dual USB Charger Support TF Card/USB Disk.TVC-Mall online wholesale store features 100,000+ cell phone accessories for iPhone, Samsung and more at lowest prices from China. 3. So I'm going to give up on Bluetooth, and see if a better FM transmitter will get me a better S:N ratio. (Ship to loading... via loading... Some are powered by AA or AAA batteries, while some are powered by a cigarette lighter plug. We welcome your comments and So I bought this cheapo FM transmitter off. Make use of extendable antennas for better quality signal reception.

If the transmitter is powered by AC power, make sure that the AC adapter is working properly and check if the transmitter is connected to the power source securely. I found that if I tuned my cheap ($10!) Unfortunately, I live in Philadelphia and most of the stations are being used so I tend to get a lot of static through the transmission.

Was ich von dem Car MP3 FM Transmitter halte, siehst du im Video.

Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter.

sack_stanford.edu. If the transmitter does not function properly, check if the wires and cables are installed correctly, connected to the right connections, and secured tightly in place. Adjust volume: long tap right volume key to up the volume, long tap left volume key to down the volume. I had the same problem - delivery 12/3/2013. (I also have XM, Tunein, Slacker, and a couple of USBs full of my "standards".). Can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled devices. 3.Long press the function key for 2s to enter the frequency-adjustment interface. Did ya... plug it into the bottom of the iphone?! Next tried portable CD player with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth FM Transmitter by Nulaxy might be … 2.Turn your car FM radio station and search the frequency (87.5MHz~108.5MHz) same as the device with name of T20. Note: 1. If the transmitter is powered by a cigarette lighter plug, make sure that the cigarette lighter plug is working fine. Narrow it down and get what you want quickly. Select music: press right volume key to play next song, left one to play previous song. What's New in iOS 14 Beta 5: Bigger Apple News Widget, Hidden Photo Album Changes and More! i belong to a book swap club and can get audiobooks in CD format by trading old books...wound up with lots of books in CD format. It may not display this or other websites correctly. More Shipping Options I also tried a Sony bluetooth transmitter/receiver (cost more than 2x what the others did, just like the Tesla...:) The Tesla "saw" it, but when I tapped "connect" on the Tesla screen, Tesla said "connection failed".