As soon as I flipped the switch to power the TerraBar, the fuse blew. This lightbar has been super helpful lighting up areas when we do our roving patrols at night. www.terraled.at, KATEGORIEN Pub in Berlin. The instructions that come with this kit are very helpful and clear and make installation extremely easy. And a note from the lawyers: Products should always be used in accordance with the owner’s manual. I went ahead and installed the TerraBar on my front bumper and used the Alpena Easy Install Kit Plus to make the wiring simple. LED Light Bar 120 Watt. Artikel-Nr. My husband works for the state and is a mechanic and he attached this to his work truck. The TerraBar seemed to be made very well and of good quality. Designed for rigorous off-road use the Roadshock light bar … As with anything that is mass produced... there will always be some defects.

Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. LED Light Bar 180 Watt. 8573 Kainach It just stinks when you get one. It's made for off road lighting but I didn't have anything to attach it to. Here at LED Outfitters, we are your best option when it comes to ambulance lights and accessories. So he got a relay and a switch for it. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. We have owned a few different light bars in the past and this product has the best mounting hardware that we have seen so far! You'll receive exclusive specials, valuable coupons, advance sale notices and new product alerts. 39 3.8 von 5 Sternen. He is using it for a work light . It comes with a remote and hardware to mount it. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Super helpful for riding at night, the LED lights are very bright and light up the darkest trails. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 10/22/2020.

Now it works great. For any difficulty using this site with a screen reader or because of a disability, please contact us at 1-800-444-3353 or [email protected] Our lights are approved by U.S. and state regulatory agencies. $209.99 $ 209. This is a must have for any off road vehicle! Light the way up to 1210 ft. ahead with this powerful off-road light bar. You'll only hear from us. I hooked the TerraBar up to a battery and nothing... something internally in the TerraBar was blowing the fuses. For California consumers: more information about our privacy practices. LED Warnleuchten Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

If you need a light bar we have just what you need. Game changing remote control wiring system. Something went wrong. I got this TerraBar LED Lightbar to use on our Security Company vehicle. A wireless remote system provides a game-changing wiring experience and also gives you the option of dimming and strobing the light output.

GET 5% CASH BACKON ALL YOUR RURALKING PURCHASES! I disconnected the TerraBar and put another fuse in and flipped the switch to see if the install kit was faulty. Anmelden. Compatible with 12V systems, Alpena Terrabar LED Light 22", 12V System, Alloy, Black, Model 77629. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Tuned combination spot and flood optics help illuminate the surface ahead, behind or beside you while high intensity LEDs provide exceptional brightness with equal efficiency. An alloy housing, poly lens, adjustable angle side mount system and stainless steel mounting hardware add to toughness on or off-road.

So far it appears to be water tight as well. Combo Light Bar gives you twice the light of standard light bars by combining wide-area flood lights with long-distance spot beams. [email protected] 3% ab    € 300,- See more details at. € 150,00 schenken wir Ihnen die Versandkosten.

With the remote you can change the intensity of the light as well as changing strobe patterns which is pretty awesome! Ab einem Einkaufswert von It says it's 12.5 amp but it kept blowing the 25 amp. Leuchtweite bis zu mehreren hundert Metern