Is it really necessary to transfer it to the oven? Butters and I are slowly adjusting to life back in Los Angeles. HOWEVER, all that having been said, the sauce was still very good and I really loved how the skin on the thighs crisped up perfectly. I used more red curry paste, but it was all gobbled up quickly! It is very difficult to give exact conversion information to translate a traditional stovetop recipe to be used in a slow cooker without further recipe testing. I love love love this recipe.

But the result was absolutely scrumptious! I used the Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste in the tiny jar and ended up adding more and I don’t like anything hot,  that brand of red curry paste must be super mild, even though it says ‘hot’ on the jar.

It is always delicious. Info.

Both the sauce and chicken is placed into the oven.

Thank you. Yes, I actually do! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Thai Chicken Coconut Curry – An EASY one-skillet curry that’s ready in 20 minutes and is layered with so many fabulous flavors!! It was very mild, so I added in another Tbsp of it, as well as 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper. For the chicken: Cook the whole wheat linguine al dente according to box directions. 513 Comments, Posted in: 30-Minute Meals, All Recipes, Chicken, Entrees, Gluten-Free, Popular, Thai. Thank you so much! It really was delicious and simple. First time making a Thai curry. I’m love with the simplicity and beauty of this recipe.

I made brown rice to go with this dish and it was absolutely delicious. I used boneless skinless chicken thighs - which I would highly recommend. Fat 12.9 g chicscript.type = 'text/javascript'; It really did taste like authentic take-out. Love your recipes. I didn’t have the sugar snap peas, cilantro or the Thai chili. It turned out perfect!! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Serve immediately, garnished with chili pepper and cilantro, if desired. window.adthrive.cmd.push(function() { I will definitely be making this again! Made this last night for dinner. The sauce is amazing just like you said! So I had some chicken thighs lying around and instantly thought about trying this recipe. Stir in lime juice and serve with lime wedges on the side. I use generous amounts of sugar, cinnamon, and some butter, so if you plan on making this often you might want to try some of the others since mine is packed with the best stuff on earth that is worst for you!

However, if it is not available for a specific recipe, I recommend using free online resources at your discretion (you can Google “nutritional calculator”) to obtain such information. Stir in ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Is there anything that can be substituted in place of the fish sauce? This  Thanks, Chungah! I'm so glad you've found my site! window.adthrive = window.adthrive || {}; Thank you!!! }. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Maybe will even add more curry paste next time. The sauce is tasteless even with the fishsauce and added basil. One skillet, ready in 15 minutes, and perfect for busy weeknights!

My family enjoyed it so much there were no leftovers. This will definitely be added to the household list of go-to dinners.