The REALTOR® trademark is controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identifies real estate professionals who are members of CREA.

Beautiful resort hotel for the price. This hotel is amazing! Nice pool facility. Reservations: 1.888.760.2008.

Szczegóły można znaleźć w sekcjach „Ogólne warunki handlowe”. Our beachfront location offers spectacular ocean and mountain views for an unbelievable dining experience; perfect for any special occasion. Found a great deal through the BC Ferries vacation website ... ferry both ways plus hotel accommodation and the booking even came with a voucher for 2 free entrees at the hotel restaurant.The 2 double bed room was nice and clean with ample space and a great beachfront view. Zolo Realty (Peterborough/Kawartha Lakes, ON), The Beach Club Resort, Parksville Houses for Sale, The Beach Club Resort, Parksville Townhouses for Sale, The Beach Club Resort, Parksville Condos for Sale.

Be sure to get a view suite. One of the better hotels I've stayed in. Comfortable bed and decent furnishings.

Hotel amenities include: seaside pool and hot tub, fitness centre, Stonewater Spa, and Pacific Prime Steak & Chop Restaurant with its famous beachfront patio just off the Parksville Beach Boardwalk.…. The rooms were clean and spacious. The Beach Club Resort, Parksville, BC.

Views of the beach.

Great food and ocean views.Spend time there during the quiet seasons in fall and spring for a very special treat. Tower B, 6th Floor, 380 Wellington Street.

Hotel amenities include: seaside pool and hot tub, fitness centre, Stonewater Spa, and Pacific Prime Steak & Chop Restaurant with its famous beachfront patio just off the Parksville Beach Boardwalk. A quiet and relaxing stay at The Beach Club Resort. Great tea, too, with a view over Parksville Beach/Bay. It was great! lobby is very nice. Wyświetl wszystkie informacje dot.

It was like a full apartment unit with a kitchen, washer and dryer and all supplies.

Room was alright,  at least it was clean. Na górne piętra hotelu dostaniesz się windą. We enjoyed our stay and would have loved to have stayed for a week.

"The staff are very friendly on check in and helpful with providing directions and suggestions for activities in the area.

Beautiful resort right on the beach in Parksville.

We stayed in a 1-bedroom suite with our 2 kids. I always book the hotel at least 4-5 months in advance. We had a full Kitchen, living room and balcony with patio table. All guest rooms offer private balconies and spectacular panoramic ocean, mountain, and city views with thoughtful amenities throughout for a superior accommodation experience.

nice bathtub. The hotel has been inspected by a third party expert in hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection.

Spacious with a beautiful view.

Also in the shower, the ring around the faucet thing came off, and the shower curtain looked like it needed replacing (a few buttons on it were missing).

I had read other reviews prior to booking them about the terrible communication but they seemed good at first..

Lots of amenities, and they don't price gouge here, free parking and wifi. It was like a full apartment unit with a kitchen, washer and dryer and all supplies. stayed for a wedding on the thanksgiving long weekend. Learn more.

This year just wasn't going to work with the prebooked dates due to my child's disabilities, so I called 2 weeks before my scheduled arrival day to notify them I needed to cancel. Didn't check out the spa yet but prices looked reasonable compared to Vancouver. Get the ribeye, you won't be disappointed. Beautiful Views, very relaxing and comfortable.

COVID-19.

Great place to stay!!! Hotel THE BEACH CLUB RESORT - Parksville na HOTEL INFO od zarezerwuj teraz na HOTEL INFO i zapisać! Accommodations Amenities STAY® | WELL ... Parksville BC, V9P 2H5. Views of the beach. I certainly did. our tour groups seems quite happy here. Fabulous for families, clean rooms, extremely comfortable beds, friendly, accommodating staff.

Z tego powodu w plikach cookie zapisujemy informacje dotyczące odwiedzin naszej witryny przez użytkowników: The continued health and safety of hotel guests is of the highest priority for hotels. Testowany i certyfikowany przez Trusted Shops.

Google shows pics of a hot tub but the hotel has been renovated and the hot tub has been replaced by a large…". I certainly would stay here again and feel comfortable recommending this "hotel".They tend to be quite pricey during their high season but just can't deliver the level of service commiserate with the price of the rooms. Wonderful stay again at the Beach Club! really like this place. Super friendly staff that bend over backwards for your every need! Liczba gwiazdek opiera się zarówno na ocenie własnej hotelu, jak i na doświadczeniach firmy HOTEL INFO i klientów HOTEL INFO. The food at the restaurant was good and service was quick and friendly ... likely due to the fact it's the slow season and there weren't many tables to serve.We'll be back if we visit Parksville again and need a place to stay. At low tide, the beach is quite a distance from the waters' edge and does not lend itself to those activities that you often see on a white sandy beach. Free underground secure parking is included. I should've listened.

5 years away) August. Then they took weeks to respond with a cancellation and rather than a cancellation form it was just email confirmation. The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. Super friendly staff that bend over backwards for your every need! We got a great rate and it came with a bottle of wine for a tweet review.

There is a card in every room that states..."Please enjoy your individually-owned home away from home in our unique condo resort.....Vacation Rental HousekeepingA daily light refresh is provided consisting of:Beds madeBath towels refreshedWaste bins emptied.On the 4th day of your stay a full clean is provided, consisting of additionally of:Bathroom cleanedfloors cleaned. 100% will return! We like the well appointed Gym and the indoor pool/hot-tub area.We enjoy the fireplace when its cool and find the long walks on the beach with low tide both exhilarating and relaxing.Go anytime of year for a relaxing vacation close to all the island has to offer! The pool, hot tub and fitness centre are all a pass. Found a great deal through the BC Ferries vacation website ... ferry both ways plus hotel accommodation and the booking even came with a voucher for 2 free entrees at the hotel restaurant. Comment from Eric G. of The Beach Club Resort. 10/9/2016Thanks Brian, have a great stay and I hope that you get to enjoy our award-winning Pacific Prime restaurant while you're here.

Beach Club 360 … stayed for a wedding on the thanksgiving long weekend.

Exceeded expectations! Also they have free shuttle service, great especially for wedding guests so you don't have to worry about drinking/driving. As an afternoon tea aficianado (you know, the "real tea"...the full English High Tea), I found that this is offered (reservations requested) on Sundays, between 2 & 4.

Room/maid service (room 904) was provided between 4-5 PM daily and could not arrange to get this done earlier in the day.

I turned up early, no reservation, and was very kindly received. They weren't responsive in the 6 months after we signed as to questions I had about the venue. Rozkoszuj się kolacją w hotelowej restauracji, a potem spotkaj się z innymi gośćmi hotelu w barze. location is great. You just have to give them a call when you're ready to go back to the hotel.Paid $150 (including tax). I was here for work during the off season but can imagine it is pretty busy during tourist season.

All the staff I encountered were very genuinely friendly, happy employees!

Nice hot tub and pool, big spacious clean rooms. hotelu i pokoi. - 4-gwiazdkowy hotel Zobacz autentyczne zdjecia hotelu i prawdziwe opinie gosci - … Gift Cards. In the picture it showed a separate walk in shower + tub, not the case, just the tub. 4.5K likes. Hotel amenities are nice with a great indoor pool and hottub plus an exercise room (didn't use that but looked like lots of equipment). COVID hit, fiancé and I lost our jobs at 1.

I have a nice ground floor room. Traditional fruit salad, specialty sandwiches, scones, devonshire cream, jam, sweet goodies to finish, plus  your choice of tea (I can't seem to get beyond Earl Grey)...and yes, it comes in a teapot. Washroom was really really small. Extremely clean with all the amenities you could hope for. The in room fridge means you really dont need to buy anythung from the restaurant.

The hotel has undergone a self-inspection process on its enhanced protection measures.

DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE OR THEY WILL SCAM OUT OF YOUR $ YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE PLANS.

Will definitely come back! Next time we'll think about getting the water view instead of city view, which our patio just overlooked the main road.The pool area wasn't big, but enough to get by. When booking a resort package a larger deposit may be required at the time of booking depending on type of package. Shame on this hotel for taking advantage of this situation.

not like the pictures on the website at all (I booked a studio suite). I can only assume that this is because they were almost sold out but also charged their highest prices of the year the last week of June, 2016. I had the impression that their staff was struggling just to get all of the rooms cleaned daily. Większość z naszych ofert można bezpłatnie anulować lub w każdej chwili zmienić rezerwację. dining room looks good , but did not try it out . I will return for sure :) excellent value for money spent! Enjoy your stay here. Home Resort. At first they told us we couldn't.

Collect miles with HOTEL DE every time you book a hotel.