try { I am doing the quest "The Fall of Deianeira" and she seem to have fallen through the map. The Fall Of Deianeira is one of the four quests in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey under the main quest of The Conqueror.Your role is to look for Deianeira and eliminate her as one of Boeotia’s champions.Here’s a short walkthrough of The Fall of Deianeira … The End of DrakonSibling Revenge (Support Quest) … The Fall Of Deianeira is one of the four quests in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey under the main quest of The Conqueror. Memory type You will find her during The Fall of Deianeira main quest. Call Ikaros to land a target on her. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). … Save now attached.

For additional hints you can talk to Timon and complete his quest - Sibling Revenge. Dodge incoming attacks, especially the ones that cannot be blocked when the enemy is glowing red, use abilities, and parry to create openings. The quest completes once Deianeira is dead. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-img'); Deianeira also happens to be a member of the Cult of Kosmos. Reloading earlier saves didn't fix the problem. Navigate back to the Walkthrough here. I'm sorry to hear that's occurring, just to confirm it's only that one quest that this happens with? Her exact location is shown in the map below, marked as the quest symbol.

Hi The Snout, just wanted to say that I had the exact same issue happen to me. After she's been defeated, confirm the kill. To find and assassinate Deineira in The Fall of Deianeira in Boetia in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey go into the main cave and slide through the hole in the wall behind the steam. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Historical information Unfortunately it's not possible for us to edit or change this in your current save. But like any mercenary, this one will be a tough fight. After killing her, you should be able to loot some items, from her and from other soldiers. I have created a ticket and attached the save file with the issue. Because her location may vary, we highly suggest playing in guided mode for this one. 1. You will find him riding a horse. All Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Guides. Date Deianeira is a cultist so you will receive Sandals of Achilles (Legendary Legs), Artifact Fragment and Etching on Deianeira's Legplate (Cultist Clue). _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source'); Get to her and kill her. Deianeira will be travelling around the map on … I am standing where I think she is supposed to be, in the Cave of the Oracle under the bonsai looking tree, but the quest marker is indicating that she is 347 meters below me. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Jump down and get out of the water. She’s part of the cult of Kosmos if not mistaken. The Fall of Deianeira If you do the Sibling Rivalry side quest, you will find Deianeira in the Cave of the Oracle in Boeotia.

Main

Boeotia, Greece 427 BCE–426 BCE Completing this support quest will also allow you to get rid of Astra, who normally accompanies Deianeira. Deianira, Deïanira, or Deianeira, also known as Dejanira, was a Calydonian princess in Greek mythology whose name translated as "man-destroyer" or "destroyer of her husband". I am doing the quest "The Fall of Deianeira" and she seem to have fallen through the map. Kassandra Yes this is the only quest it has happened on. This is the second mission of a small questline to complete one request of the Kings of Sparta. Navigate back to the Walkthrough here.. Chapter: Paint it Red; Recommended Level: 34 _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox!

All Boetia Guides Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Also happened to me. Under the orders of Stentor, as well as part of her quest to demolish the Cult of Kosmos, Kassandra found Deianeira, one of the Champions of Boeotia in the Reborn Hills of Boeotia. Same issue. Group: Paint It Red Category: Support Quest This is a support quest for The Fall of Deianeira quest.. Alexios met a man who was mourning the death of his brother at the hands of a Boeotian champion. The Fall of Deianeira – Go to the City of Orchomenos where you will find this champion. Head over to the City of Orchomenos on the western bank of Lake Kopais. var _g1; Im having an issue with this quest.. for some reason the person I need to kill happens to be 1500m underground, and Im totally stuck. } catch(e) {}, Rare Norm You will get an artifact fragment, some drachmae and the Sandals of Achilles. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Alright thanks for the info. The Fall of Deianeira was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. WTF. She’s located somewhere near the City of Orchomenos, west of Lake Kopais. The Fall of Deianeira The last mercenary is easy to track down and kill, because she is lonely on the route.

Test them out to see which is more your style, Poison and Fire build up with each strike, so it makes sense that fast hitting, When you've successfully parried an attack, follow it up with a Heavy Attack to knock the enemy back for good crowd control, If all else fails, lure your opponent up a high cliff or roof and kick them down to their demise. Source Find the champion, kill them. This is game breaking.

_g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-mobile-inverted-img'); Just remember, the kick won't create knockback against enemies more than two levels above you, The Sparta Kick is a great way to knock enemies off ledges, but it's not the only way. } catch(e) {}. Description Deianeira: One clue is found on Okytos the Great's corpse. It will count for a cultist kill as well as the end of the mission. Find and Assassinate Deianeira. As you approach the destination, you will notice that she’s on a horse and leaving the area. For more tips on combat, check out our Tips and Tricks. I fast travelled to the closest location, the one close to Mount Helikon, of the marker and once my game loaded in i could see the marker drop through the ground. When you defeat her, it will turn out that she is another worshipper of the cult of Kosmos. All rights reserved.

We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. You will probably have to deal with the guards as well, as you can see in the image below.

Technical information She’s at Kreusis in Mount Helikon in Boetaia. Hints: There is information in the City of Orchomenos west of Lake Kopais. She is the main character in Sophocles' play Women of Trachis. This happened on my first playthrough as well. For killing her you will get + 22500 XP. The Fall of Deianeira 11-19-2018 #21. lamy125. The Fall of Deianeira quest guide. Objectives of The Fall of Deianeira. All that needs to be done to temporarily resolve this is removing the Fall of Deianeira quest from being a requisite for completing the parent quest with Stentor, and possibly making the final … You may also be interested in something from the list below. After navigating her way through the caverns, she found Deianeira in one of the chambers, eliminating her. discord :- https://discord.gg/pWsjYcG The Fall of Deianeira Follow Me On Facebook :- …

Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, In-Game Purchases, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Ainigmata Ostraka Locations and Riddle Solutions, Cult of Kosmos - Cultist Locations and Spear Upgrades Guide, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, Combat relies on three things: Gear, Abilities, and your own personal skill, Every weapon has different attack patterns and reach. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Kassandra eliminated Deianeira, one of the Champions of Boeotia and a member of the Cult of Kosmos. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. They travel on the roads in the south-western part of Boeotia. } Ive spent an additional 40 bucks on … This mission is relatively simplistic. She was also the cousin of Astra. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Procedure; 1: Find and assassinate Deianeira travelling on horseback: Deianeira will be Travelling Around the Map. No. Find more information about her in the City of Orchomenos, or find her near the Port of Kreusis near Lake Kopais. This quest is recommended for level 37 and above, but it may differ according to your character’s level. Your second target, Deianeira, isn’t far from your first. | Cookie Settings I'm reading other threads that seem to verify that this isn't even being worked on.

The Fall of Deianeira Glitch // Bug.

All Boetia Guides All Assassin’s Creed O dyssey Guides. Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/The_Fall_of_Deianeira?oldid=860280. For additional hints you can talk to Timon and complete his quest - Sibling Revenge. Your role is to look for Deianeira and eliminate her as one of Boeotia’s champions. Privacy policy As one of the Champions of Boeotia, Deianeira was in Kassandra's way and had to be dealt with, but she was not to be taken lightly. After learning of Deianeira's location from Timon, Kassandra made her way to the Cave of the Oracle.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. the same problem keeps happening to me aswell but it seems like they are working on it to fix it i hope it gets fixed asap. Deianeira moves around. The …

I am standing where I think she is supposed to be, in the Cave of the Oracle under the bonsai looking tree, but the quest marker is indicating that she is 347 meters below me. Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission The Fall of Deianeira in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Pallas the Silencer: One clue comes from the Serpent's Lair main quest. Then follow the cave until you find Deineira.

var _g1; _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); I also created a ticket and attached my save files. At the end of the corridors you will find Deianeira. Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission The Fall of Deianeira in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. This could ofcourse also be totally random but I have seen it atleast twice now. All Boetia … Please let me know if you get a response or find a solution. To find and assassinate Deineira in The Fall of Deianeira in Boetia in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey go into the main cave and slide through the hole in the wall behind the steam. Using the Shield Breaker ability will actually push enemies backward. Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Greek Hero in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny in a world where every choice matters. try { Your only objective of this quest is to look for Deianeira and assassinate her. _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); It’s like southe western part, near a synchronization poiint. Have the same problem - this bug is still not fixed. Location Thread: The Fall of Deianeira - Bugged | Forums. You can also skip this task and find and kill both women together. Deianeira(died c. 427 BCE)was a Boeotian mercenary, one of the Champions of Boeotia, anda member of theHeroes of the Cult branch of the Cult of Kosmos during thePeloponnesian War. Bugged Odyssey Quest: The Fall of Deianeira. | Terms of service What is an ETA on this fix?