I'm NC 20-25, having this in Tahini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his process is automatic. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. This stuff is amazing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s collection of full coverage concealers & Aqua Luminous concealer come in shades and finishes for every look. Some may feel the price is a bite high, however a little goes a long way. Quick Review: Becca Compact Concealer. I've used MAC studio finish and select cover-up (NC20... Concealers. It is infused with water, and adds moisture to the skin upon application. Inger. BECCA Concealer compact: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I'm sure everyone can find an exact match. I read through some of the reviews on Sephora, and some send that after a while their concealer smelled like it had gone bad. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! I actually came inside to check it out in the mirror up close because I was so confused how I tossed this aside earlier on when it was actually such a gem! There are two textures contained in a pot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our browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. So I obviously love it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t’s medium coverage and nothing more. I experimented,... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! The color is just perfect match for me, creating a very natural look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ut if you have that experience I suggest you bring it back to Sephora for a refund, they have a really good refund policy! Pretty Chic Theme By: Pretty Darn Cute Design, Top Cruelty Free Recommendations for the Sephora Sale 2020, Pixi DetoxifEYE Hydrogel Under Eye Patches Review, Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray Review, Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum Review. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Very dry. I got my shade in Praline. Reviews BECCA - Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer Reviews. Sharing reviews on all cruelty free beauty products - makeup, skin care, hair care, body care, and more! I like the color of this product, it does cover, I have found I need to use a little moisturizer added to it. I have light olive tone skin and it is very difficult to find an exact match, but this is perfect. I shared a little background on Becca Cosmetics on this Under Eye Brightening Corrector review, but if you haven’t read that I’ll share a bit here as well! The color and texture is the same. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books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ecca Compact Concealer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. (I am NC15-20) which is an almost perfect match for covering red bumps and I don't use it for under eye concealing because the harder consistency may end up cakey. I use the lighter one, and I use it under my eyes and on the upper lids. Makeup artist here and: Really in love with this concealer. Same exact packaging. I have had mine for a while now and have never noticed anything like that going on, so not sure what that’s about. The ingredient list is impressive, not a lot of harmful ingredients and no silicones. Very small amount. Great but not as great as Becca's compact concealer, Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2017. A potentially powerful product that can sweep away those dark circles with your fancy brush. I have panned my go-to, favorite BB corrector in Porcelain Bisque. I rarely use concealer so I wouldn’t have bothered with an undereye brightening corrector either only my daughter shared her tiny mini sized one with me and I tell you I was hooked from the moment... As I've gotten older, my undereye circles have become more prominent and difficult to cover, especially so because I have dry skin so the texture is different from the rest of my face. I really like this concealer, I've bought it in 2 different shades (torrone and meringue) they both are warm/neutral, and are really good at covering any redness. Great consistency and good on normal skin. Crosspolymers: Allow for longer wear of concealer. That needs to be said first. Concealer... A fantastic corrector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t’s my current go-to on lighter makeup days, and I expect I’ll be using this all summer long since I hate the feeling of heavy makeup when it’s hot out. Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2018. It is cakey, it leaves lines under my eyes, but if I reduce the amount I use I get zero effects. Can sometimes settle in creases under the eye a bit unless you set it with powder, which I do, and have no problem. The color range, as it has been said, it's amazing. The product is very lightweight and concealing. My first impression of this concealer was not that great. This process is automatic. Sigh. I LOVE this concealer. You should also check out the BECCA under eye brightener, I apply it under my concealer to hide my dark circles. It has a... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! It's very tacky and clumped the first time I wore it. Becca can do no wrong in my book. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2016. ... All of the good reviews of this concealer are RIGHT! This post may contain affiliate links. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2016. It doesn’t specify, but do to the fact that it is such a hydrating concealer, I would think it’s generally for normal to dry skin. See 272 member reviews and photos. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. It leaves skin with a luminous and natural looking finish! With a small amount, this concealer has a high pigmentation, light and this color with orange pigment is ideal to use before applying a lighter shade and reducing purple and green dark circles. Good staying power and ultra easy pots. OBSESSED with this concealer!!! Love it so far, make sure your skin is moisturized before using it. Formula is very blendable, colour looked too dark at first but it shifted into my own skintone- very adjustable and I was AMAZED. The magical "cover-up" if you will. I recently picked up the Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer to test out because I am always on the hunt for a solid concealer that works well with my dry skin. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I use it under my eyes (I know it's... After running out of my usual concealer, I finally got this in Praline which is a light shade with slight yellow undertone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elcome to Cruelty Free Beauty Reviews! Vitamin E: Nourishes and conditions the skin. This page works best with JavaScript. It is somewhat thick in texture but it doesn't look cakey or thick once applied to the face. This will forever be my big gun concealer when I'm aiming for a flawless look.